What's new

India misreads Chinese incursion, ties itself in knots

No Diplomacy lesson was intended but I do have a little experience with that.

Did you miss out the massive protest during Putin's visit ??? The nuclear activists were doing that before he came and during he was here.

Opposition parties generally don't have a say in such things. Visiting leader meet them if they want. It's not compulsory.

State level visits are followed by a decorum. And please be ready to be surprised.
I will surely be surprised if India call off this visit. Which in my experience in highly unlikely

Putin's visit & this are not comparable. There is a world of difference between isolated groups protesting & there being a transgression of territorial boundaries. Regardless of your experience & I must confess that I have no such thing, I simply do not believe that there will be a visit without this matter having been resolved. If the Chinese don't change their position, I would even think that there is more than a 50% chance that Salman Khurshid's visit to China may not take place.

Guess we will have to wait & see.

The bungling bunch of idiots sitting at the top are useless to take care of any situation, they make a horrible mess of everything, the matters coming to this head is because of these jokers.

The retards are making a mockery of us by occupying are land and these jokers are making it worse by trying save their seats and not the country's honor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that, looking at this forum and the actions of your leaders, you don't want to be the junior partner in anything.

Guess who's going to be the junior partner with US or Japan.

well its nt abt being junior partner or smthng, its abt interests..sooner or later india going to shake hands with japan...there is an old saying- enemy's enemy is a frnd..this is exactly why china is helping pakistan and for the same reason india should advance its relation with japan or any country with whom china have disputes...

Means nothing. He has to leave that option open till the last minute. Politicians are not known for committing suicide.

:rofl: that's dam true.
But I still stand by what I said earlier. As you said let's wait and watch. We will continue this on 10th of May. Till then lets put a pin here :D

hmmmm three points

1. India govt mobilize Paid writers to blow or tone down any incident

2. Indian paramilitary/intel establishment deliberatly leaked the info

3. your personal claim that US lobby/panel is driven by Sonia against Modi

Oh so US is blocking Indian way of transformation into World Class Power. How? by blocking Modi.

No. If you read the article about the Modi issue, even American Corporations want the Modi issue to be resolved in a good manner. In fact, Modi is better for Us Corporations. It's US liberals, US Muslims and a host of other factors.

The only way for India to come out of this knot is to beg china that they don't proceed further to claim their historic land.They must offer legitimate and worthy concessions like accepting the chinese defined LAC and returning South Tibet. Otherwise too much whining may force china to get tough and march toward delhi. China have been way too peaceful and defensive for their own licking just because they still believe in a diplomatic solution.

The only way for India to come out of this knot is to beg china that they don't proceed further to claim their historic land.They must offer legitimate and worthy concessions like accepting the chinese defined LAC and returning South Tibet. Otherwise too much whining may force china to get tough and march toward delhi. China have been way too peaceful and defensive for their own licking just because they still believe in a diplomatic solution.

Completely disagree with you. If anyone has bent over backwards it has always been India. AP, Sikkim. Ladakh have all voted to stay with INDIA. China kept on pushing.....they will read this adventure wrong and India will become closer to US and Japan. As of now, CHina has been counting on India to act a certain way. By India staying non aligned with no close allies, China was betting on this for a long time. In fact, a poster confirmed what I already knew. India wont just jump into the US camp. That implies they are counting on that. That coud possibly mean they are bribing our officials in India. If China could do it to the US, then bribing Indian officials will be damn easy. Look at th CPI in West Bengal, though it has not been confirmed 100% it has certainly been thought that CPI were acting on China's orders regarding the NSG. Indians need to get their act together but China pushing us....will something our govt could not do since the British and Kargil........that is bring us together to tackle this menance. It all depends on the govt but Congress is impotent.....a leader like Modi will do wonders.

I am sure more than us the military chiefs would be thinking about it and planning something. So Don't worry.

The visit is sure unless it is caceled by Chinese side.
Diplomacy don't work like that. During the visit India will put all issues infront of him. All will depend on him. If he play along PLA tune India will play its part and will respond to Japeanes offer made few months ago.
It's upto Chinese leadership if they want its two neighbours to bond in defence relations when it has disputes with both of them

India must not allow such a visit. It shows only a weakness of India. Chinese troops must withdraw to the LAC.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Visiting Chinese leader better bring something good to the table or this misadventure on behalf of PLA is going to reflect on indian policy and relations with Japan and USA. And that might not be in Chinese interests.

We do not want to be a junior partner with USA or Japan either, we will be strong if we continue our growth story which is enough to secure our interests.

But as of now, India would either be push around by China or be a junior partner of US. Which one would you choose as the time of choosing is upon you.

But as of now, India would either be push around by China or be a junior partner of US. Which one would you choose as the time of choosing is upon you.

There was another thread wherein the Indian media claimed that India had told China in flag meeting that all infrastructure (bunkers etc etc by India) work had been halted in LAC area hence Chinese troops should go back but China refused.

This shows two things

1. India accepted violation of LAC first

2. Chinese Stand is Correct

There was another thread wherein the Indian media claimed that India had told China in flag meeting that all infrastructure (bunkers etc etc by India) work had been halted in LAC area hence Chinese troops should go back but China refused.

This shows two things

1. India accepted violation of LAC first

2. Chinese Stand is Correct

Super thinking!!

BTW which newspaper are you working on?? :omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom