What's new

India might place orders for Two Advance Kilo submarines with Russia

Many imp deals could be signed with Russia this year. Such as......
1 more Akula SSN on lease.
2 advance Kilo class SSKs.
S-400 systems.
150 BMP-2s for army.
Upgradation of IL-78s and IL-76s.
FGFA.

Its on the Indian Defense Ministry to decide according to the requirements.

1017621443.png

Last edited:
Russia is deprived of money or they need more money to build it self on the standards of USA, Quite sure now a days they are quite money hungry dealing with Pakistan, China even Syrian regime not for political but to add more money for their defense projects. Providing India with more subs not a surprise or shock for Pakistan because Indian navy is already for enough for Pakistan but a concern for China. Adding to that their safety standards are quite below as we compare to other sub manufacturing countries minus China because their real products still not in markets to evaluate. Even Russian fail to train Indians to safely operate subs and their ships and many accidents happen because of this like INS Sindhuraksak and many others. India have power to purchase they must look for other sub manufacturing countries for better stuff, Russian subs are quite prone to accidents.
Regards,
@WAJsal @Spectre
What is your opinion guys.
Addressing your genuine concern, P75I is on the waiting buddy, and its for the Germans.

Wiki says.

View attachment 267812

Can you give another source for 6 Yasen.. I don believe you heard or read correct or may be a wrong reporting
No Yasen. Pure speculation. We are going for anothet Akula and thats it for SSNs. Though 2 Kilos direct from Russian shipyards could be a possibility as I remember we were looking for 2 subs from foreign shipyards as a stop gap measures.

Russia is deprived of money or they need more money to build it self on the standards of USA, Quite sure now a days they are quite money hungry dealing with Pakistan, China even Syrian regime not for political but to add more money for their defense projects. Providing India with more subs not a surprise or shock for Pakistan because Indian navy is already for enough for Pakistan but a concern for China. Adding to that their safety standards are quite below as we compare to other sub manufacturing countries minus China because their real products still not in markets to evaluate. Even Russian fail to train Indians to safely operate subs and their ships and many accidents happen because of this like INS Sindhuraksak and many others. India have power to purchase they must look for other sub manufacturing countries for better stuff, Russian subs are quite prone to accidents.
Regards,
@WAJsal @Spectre
What is your opinion guys.
Well new Kilos are silent as hell. Anyway apart from Akula and 2 additional Kilos from Russia we are already producing 6 Scorpenes with 4 more on additional order and 6 P-75I subs. Thats 16 SSKs from European countries.

This is a very good news. 6 Scorpenes are likely joit in coming 3 years. At least one more arihant class shall join the force so as 1 or 2 additional nepra. 2 more Kilo will come and Indian submarine fleet will double with efficacy of Sub fleet shall go up by at leat 3 to 4 times as the new Nepra, Kilo , Scorpene and Arihant shall be significantly potent than its older counterpart. This shall be more than sufficient to counter noisy Chinese subs and blockade of Pakistan in sea in the situation o conflict.
Those noisy chinese subs are made in china,mstop chest thumping on buying from foreign resources, indiots can only do the chest thumping and shout, rule number one of chanakiya.

Br
Wiki says.

View attachment 267812

Can you give another source for 6 Yasen.. I don believe you heard or read correct or may be a wrong reporting
Brother I think its the Bad reporting , I heard that in India TV on telivision, but 6 Yasin Class is too much, I think 1 or 2 is more than enough. When I head on tv I thought it may be counter China in South China sea and far east.
It is least detectable submarine in the world LOLZ

No Yasen. Pure speculation. We are going for anothet Akula and thats it for SSNs. Though 2 Kilos direct from Russian shipyards could be a possibility as I remember we were looking for 2 subs from foreign shipyards as a stop gap measures.

Well new Kilos are silent as hell. Anyway apart from Akula and 2 additional Kilos from Russia we are already producing 6 Scorpenes with 4 more on additional order and 6 P-75I subs. Thats 16 SSKs from European countries.

I did read somewhere that India did ask for a Yasen (1 inn number) from a under manufacturing hull.. The request was made by Namo with Putin in the sidelines of UFA meet. The word used was 'audacious" request by India that time by Russian officials. The idea seems to be that Yasen VLS gives them a convention SSGN role within SSN with a ability of adding N tip versions. But i dont think back channel talks have progressed anything. So for now Kashalot will do but yes in future we may see either Yasen or perhaps a Yasen inspired N Sub project.. But if we do lease in another 5 years then it will be a single yasen for sure not more..

all pakistani member do is chest thumping on american and chinese weapon which comes in form of aid..

atleast we are paying for it
Shabash keep paying for that...we want you to pay even more...we are happy.

I did read somewhere that India did ask for a Yasen (1 inn number) from a under manufacturing hull.. The request was made by Namo with Putin in the sidelines of UFA meet. The word used was 'audacious" request by India that time by Russian officials. The idea seems to be that Yasen VLS gives them a convention SSGN role within SSN with a ability of adding N tip versions. But i dont think back channel talks have progressed anything. So for now Kashalot will do but yes in future we may see either Yasen or perhaps a Yasen inspired N Sub project.. But if we do lease in another 5 years then it will be a single yasen for sure not more..
Yes I read similar/or same article from Russia and India report but even in that article it was not more than a speculation. So I will wait for some more news on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom