What's new

India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice

You may want to provide some examples.

Its evident in everywhere you go, Its the same why Saudi's don't collect garbage, or the early European settlers vs the native population (Early Americans saw Red Indians as barbarians). Even in India I witness first hand how Africans were treated when we had to apply for the local work permits at the police station. Its not an exception for the Chinese civilization to have its own collective traits.

Its evident in everywhere you go, Its the same why Saudi's don't collect garbage, or the early European settlers vs the native population (Early Americans saw Red Indians as barbarians). Even in India I witness first hand how Africans were treated when we had to apply for the local work permits at the police station. Its not an exception for the Chinese civilization to have its own collective traits.

I think there is an evident difference.

Saudis can get away with a lot of things because of petro dollars. Take that out and you will see them collecting garbage not only in their own countries but across the world.

European settlers treatment of natives was barbaric. No doubt about it. I don't think that is the norm now.

Indian police mistreating people (or even some of the social inequities) is something that is not a policy, it just stems from weak institutions.

I think there is an evident difference.

Saudis can get away with a lot of things because of petro dollars. Take that out and you will see them collecting garbage not only in their own countries but across the world.

European settlers treatment of natives was barbaric. No doubt about it. I don't think that is the norm now.

Indian police mistreating people (or even some of the social inequities) is something that is not a policy, it just stems from weak institutions.

Mate, I suggest we agree to disagree because its a never ending debate :D

^^ Still too many Chinese needing to prove that they don't notice India. ;)

Frankly I would rather they don't. And we should avoid that as well.

china compares itself to usa so that doesnt mean india has to compare itself to usa(it will be stupid and illogical) so we compare with someone lower down the line,if china is offended who cares

After reading the article one can not help but notice how arrogant the Chinese have become . They now shamelessly display their arrogance without any feeling of guilt that even the most cocky guys feel in general . You see that very often on the internet .

That there is a chance of India catching up with China in the future is not even considered a possibility . This is the attitud that has harmed Indian relations with China .

I have said this before but i will say it again , that we don't se such arrogance even from the rich white people from the west who are still the richest by far in the world . The Chinese have a genetic arrogance it seems which got subsided perhaps due to the poverty and subjugation of the last few centuries and the true colours are beginning to show now.

Let them remain arrogant and enjoy the limelight of the world while it lasts we should just continue working quitely and try to catch up with the developed world .

Haha, we are arrogant because we neglect India, that is the most hilarious thing i have ever heard.

You must be hurt badly by this masterpiece by NYTimes, aren't you? You must feel painful after findging out Chinese don't give a damn about India.

Why is it some important for Indians to get our attention? 你们缺爱吗?

Is it a crime if we give no attention to India. No, you don't get our attention simply because you don't deserve it. Just because you are obssessed with China don't mean we should do the same courtesy to you.

Once in while the white westerners may sing some praise for India, do you really think they are fond of you? Naive, they are doing this simply because they know how to stroke the ego of India. Your post just proves that how successful they are in comforting Indians.

Yeah, Chinese are arrogant because we neglect India.

Of course India is obsessed with China . There are two vital reasons behind it .

1.security concerns . India and China has long standing border dispute and had fought war over it. China claims Indian state of AP.

2. Pakistan connection . China is known as the biggest supporter of Pakistan and aided in its nuclear and missile program.

Beside that if you ask common Indians don't bother much about China , though they unconsciously love chicken chow mein and consciously know Chinese product are cheap , but don't last long . Also get amused to find Chinese made plastic model of Lord Ganesha flooding our markets .

^^ Still too many Chinese needing to prove that they don't notice India. ;)

Frankly I would rather they don't. And we should avoid that as well.

Tell NYtimes about that, they may wirte a article about Chinese members on PDF, but don't expect them to write a article about the national obsession with India in China because there are none.

Haha, we are arrogant because we neglect India, that is the most hilarious thing i have ever heard.

You must be hurt badly by this masterpiece by NYTimes, aren't you? You must feel painful after findging out Chinese don't give a damn about India.

Why is it some important for Indians to get our attention? 你们缺爱吗?

Is it a crime if we give no attention to India. No, you don't get our attention simply because you don't deserve it. Just because you are obssessed with China don't mean we should do the same courtesy to you.

Once in while the white westerners may sing some praise for India, do you really think they are fond of you? Naive, they are doing this simply because they know how to stroke the ego of India. Your post just proves that how successful they are in comforting Indians.

Yeah, Chinese are arrogant because we neglect India.

Keep on trying. May be you will finally convince yourself.

Trying too hard to tell us that you don't care for us.

Simple, keep away from this thread.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Tell NYtimes about that, they may wirte a article about Chinese members on PDF, but don't expect them to write a article about the national obsession with India in China because there are none.

Yes, there should be none. Exactly what I am saying.

I would even like our media to not give too much importance to China. They don't deserve that. Let's just get on with our work in improving the lives and security of our people.

china compares itself to usa so that doesnt mean india has to compare itself to usa(it will be stupid and illogical) so we compare with someone lower down the line,if china is offended who cares

But obssession, isn't that too much?

China should be proud to have Indians obsessed by them. Really guys lets just accept we admire what China have done and should admire how they have prospered. I certainly am.

Keep on trying. May be you will finally convince yourself.

Trying too hard to tell us that you don't care for us.

Simple, keep away from this thread.

I, as an individual, care about India, just like I care about Pakistan, hope that makes you happy!

China, as a nation, doesn't care about India, hope that doesn't hurt you!

But just because we don't care about India doesn't mean we are arrogant

Yes, there should be none. Exactly what I am saying.

I would even like our media to not give too much importance to China. They don't deserve that. Let's just get on with our work in improving the lives and security of our people.

I hope so, and I won't think Indians are arrogant just because they don't give importance to China.

That is the only point I am trying to make.

Back
Top Bottom