What's new

India may transfer some Migs to Srilanka: Source

Too much disappointed in Srilanka, we supported them through thick and thin, gave them everything to fight LTTE and eventually defeat them, and this is how they repay us ?

No worries, we never forget betrayals.
Relax, I mean who cares? Let them use Indian junk. India is very funny, they try to engage in every Pakistan selling even though their self weapon is very unreliable. Seems weird and naive.

G

It i blessing and disguise well lanka got chance to make its airforce with reliable multi mission jet like thunder

Mig 27 which IAF transfer are Fatigue cant run as new what one could one do

And message to india plz send some mig 27 to nigeria and some SU 30 to malaysia we want our friends benefit from our enemy

Malaysia wont be happy with migs

Migs are only to fill the gaps and that's enough for them, Lanka doesn't share any border with anyone and they don't need a fighter jet. they don't have any threat from air from anyone. Lanka need patrol boats to counter the smugglers and pirates.

Migs are only to fill the gaps and that's enough for them, Lanka doesn't share any border with anyone and they don't need a fighter jet. they don't have any threat from air from anyone. Lanka need patrol boats to counter the smugglers and pirates.
Oh man lanka island need airforce more than army so i dont know how u think

So changes are just planned on MK1A ... even prototype with all the right configuration is not ready ... so means MK1A will take half a decade atleast to fly ... and you dancing that Tejas has AESA lolzzz

Decades? Wow, you haters really like to dream big, just hoping against hope that Tejas take longer but unfortunately for you disappointment is only thing apparent. Each year it is getting easier and easier to upgrade Tejas so it'll be much much earlier than you think.
You can enjoy all the butthurt for all we care, the quartz nose cone is done, and that was the only problem messing with the radar integration, so fitting in a new one isn't much of a deal.

Last edited:
Oh man lanka island need airforce more than army so i dont know how u think

What!!!!! Why do they need Airfoce more than a Army, Please do explain why and how... they're already having recon planes which India gave them, they don't need a fighter to fight the Pirates but patrol boats and planes which they don't...

If Indian AF won't want Tejas, why would SL AF brass want them? Tejas is only for military parade to boost morale of Indians. Can SL use Tejas to booste their national morale in a parade?
First of all IAF wants Tejas however not in the current configuration....If you think Tejas is only to boost morale then i have pity on your knowledge....Even if i take your pathetic troll for the sake of argument what you have to say about Chinese AF don't want JF17 however our western neighbor does...

First of all IAF wants Tejas however not in the current configuration....If you think Tejas is only to boost morale then i have pity on your knowledge....Even if i take your pathetic troll for the sake of argument what you have to say about Chinese AF don't want JF17 however our western neighbor does...

You need to ask Chinese why they won't want jf-17. If India has MKI, Rafale, Mig 29, Mirage 2000, etc. what would Indian AF do with 20 Tejas... It would be a great morale booster for parade. That's about it.

You need to ask Chinese why they won't want jf-17. If India has MKI, Rafale, Mig 29, Mirage 2000, etc. what would Indian AF do with 20 Tejas... It would be a great morale booster for parade. That's about it.
20 Tejas?? who told you that...also heavy fighter to add quality edge and lighter one's to add quantity is the mantra here....

sri lanka must have extra pilots because all of the pilots on migs will die soon
Never seen you trolling so not a very pleasant change...

Flying Coffins......Beware of Migs.

images

Back
Top Bottom