What's new

India may transfer some Migs to Srilanka: Source

main ne bhai wo kaha hai jo indian media kehta hai i am innocent
:) .... well Indian media is called jingoistic, war monger and what not here...do you want to be addressed like that?? anyways you are way better than that comment...Unfortunately PDF quality these days is at all time low...so let's not add to it...

:) .... well Indian media is called jingoistic, war monger and what not here...do you want to be addressed like that?? anyways you are way better than that comment...Unfortunately PDF quality these days is at all time low...so let's not add to it...

What he meant to say that these Jets almost complete their life span and IAF is about to retire them. So these jet will become big head ache to Srilanka AF and we will see plenty of crushes and unfortunately their flight record is not good.

What he meant to say that these Jets almost complete their life span and IAF is about to retire them. So these jet will become big head ache to Srilanka AF and we will see plenty of crushes and unfortunately their flight record is not good.
:lol: ...coming from the mouth of people who have plenty of such jets in their AF...Look had we strictly followed the lifespan timeframe then half of jets in both IAF and PAF should have long gone..no?? Don't worry the jets that will be delivered are going to get get their due upgrades...and keep in mind this is stop gap measure...and the free of cost...so!!

I am curious about whether any Sri Lankans still remember who were backing them when they were finishing up the war against LTTE and who is still accusing them about this war.

Source: India may transfer some Migs to Srilanka: Source | Page 10
India, and the cold war is over. Lanka provided military assistance in the 1971 war to Pakistan.
Soon Lanka turned to Washington through Pakistan and India armed the LTTE. Now that the Cold war is over. India has turned on the LTTE ie, Indias Taliban.
Lanka actually received funding from Delhi even though the arms are from Beijing and Paksitan. Big tickets like Mig-27 have been sold at discount prices to fight the LTTE.

They must have started construction and will start testing next year,no sources its my intution because hal was able construct lca navy in a year,though first flight happened after a year or so,after construction of np1 was complete.

Are you blind?or stupid ? Or both ?cant you see its clearly writtern "free of cost" in the article above.
Take all this junk for free then !
lwblog-junk1.jpg

:lol: ...coming from the mouth of people who have plenty of such jets in their AF...Look had we strictly followed the lifespan timeframe then half of jets in both IAF and PAF should have long gone..no?? Don't worry the jets that will be delivered are going to get get their due upgrades...and keep in mind this is stop gap measure...and the free of cost...so!!

coming from the mouth of people who's crush every plane including brand new. We can say that India can crush anything and they have vast experience in this field or we can say master in this field :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

coming from the mouth of people who's crush every plane including brand new. We can say that India can crush anything and they have vast experience in this field or we can say master in this field :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am happy that it made you laugh however isn't it a fact that there are enough fighters in both IAF and PAF which have long lived their life?? Now go and check your inventory and then come back and do the same dance....:agree:

I am happy that it made you laugh however isn't it a fact that there are enough fighters in both IAF and PAF which have long lived their life?? Now go and check your inventory and then come back and do the same dance....:agree:

We are changing our fleet and now we have 4 new sdq. of JF17, where is India standing with LCA. Now i am waiting for another troll from you.

We are changing our fleet and now we have 4 new sdq. of JF17, where is India standing with LCA. Now i am waiting for another troll from you.
Well India has inducted 220+ Su-30MKIs(10-12 sqds) in last 10-12 years....Its not like we are sitting quietly and only PAF is replacing old fighters.

PS: We are adding one MKI squadron every year.

???? What the hell has this anything to do with that both AF have planes that have long lived their lifespan which is the main point regarding why SL is going with such a plane...you don't even get a simply point like this and have the nerve to call me troll :lol: ....

Well India has inducted 220+ Su-30MKIs(10-12 sqds) in last 10-12 years....Its not like we are sitting quietly and only PAF is replacing old fighters.

PS: We are adding one MKI squadron every year.
how dare you say that...you are a troll :lol:

when this same media talk rubbish on pak u are the same monkey praising and bellieve on them

Back
Top Bottom