What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Muridke airstrike by iaf would be a one way ticket... We say bring it on boss..
Thunders and sd10 need to update the cv too..
But i am sure modi wont do it at this point in time... Alot of Indians are double minded now and would demand concrete proof of everything that is claimed hence this can backfire too

Brothers can we all calm down and not spoil our day, waste our energies and point fingers at each other across the border. We have differences and serious issues but still they are our neighbours and hope one day when next election in India is over and next leader have some sense and hopefully some movement on peace front happens. Today we got IK who is keen to talk about peace with our not so unfriendly neighbour. if India misses that opportunity who have to know next leader in Pakistan may not be so keen on friendly relations. Enough generations on both sides of the divide have grown up for not liking each other. However India need to act like a statesman and behave like one and stop using threatening noises as it achieves nothing and nothing will happen as India don't have the capacity to do airstrike and get away with that in any shape or form. India need to grow up and give Kashmiri's their rights and let them decide themselves and then world is oyster for both countries. I never believe India can go ahead and do the dumbest thing and carry on an air strike and don't expect heavy retaliation from our side which may escalate into something which both countries can't handle, and threaten both countries existence. So wait till next election in India and at the mean time let me enjoy the puja sweets they are yum yum. :pakistan:

LOL at planning. What are they waiting for?

The force was with us during the previous encounters and surely it will be with us now also.

Just shut up and bring it on fool. Words are cheap.

This is the time to teach this American donkey India a good lesson folks. I really hope Modi has the balls to make a move LOL

Last edited:
india may want to do something before American forces leave Afghanistan. In case of escalation along LoC & international boundary, what are our options? Will we bring along all our forces involved at Afghan border? Well, I think, we may need to talk to Afghan Taliban to provide cover at Pak Afghan border before pulling out our forces from kpk and Baluchistan.

Furthermore, we may engage Gen. Raheel Sharif to bring along Muslims coalition to plug in the gaps in our numbers.

Chinese may be asked to provide some modern anti aircraft artillery and some J 10s and J 16s for some time.

I think aforementioned preparations should be enough to deter india

india may want to do something before American forces leave Afghanistan. In case of escalation along LoC & international boundary, what are our options? Will we bring along all our forces involved at Afghan border? Well, I think, we may need to talk to Afghan Taliban to provide cover at Pak Afghan border before pulling out our forces from kpk and Baluchistan.

Furthermore, we may engage Gen. Raheel Sharif to bring along Muslims coalition to plug in the gaps in our numbers.

Chinese may be asked to provide some modern anti aircraft artillery and some J 10s and J 16s for some time.

I think aforementioned preparations should be enough to deter india
This is non sense
India is now a bigger patner of "Muslim" countries than Pakistan

they will not send armed forces.their only option is iaf and if we detect large enemy formation then we should scramble and take them out before they enter our own air space.they will target something and later call it terrorist camps.iaf entry inside pakistan air space means war and i hope they will stay away.things will get out of control.

How convenient...
Saudi Crown Prince MBS is coming to town and later today, in Germany, our Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi is said to meet 09 US Senators and 10 US Congressmen.

What are the odds that they're gonna grill him over the events that took place?

Every time we seem to get a break, they pull a fast one. It happened last time right before the UN Summit last year.

Back
Top Bottom