What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

is there any activity in vehari pointing towards heightening tension? i mean activities like increased air patrols by airforce etc.
Such questions must be ignored.

Why should anyone post about what PAF is doing at any particular place? People should have better sense than to post real-time reports of PAF activity in order to appear informed and important.

no my brother ...kash you were right.....I am far far ahead of "young bracket"

Indians now start tweeting that MBS has cancelled his visit in the region ...

I have been tweeting he's having tea at my house. Why don't you just wait till Sunday rather than panicking over enemy propaganda?

Such questions must be ignored.

Why should anyone post about what PAF is doing at any particular place? People should have better sense than to post real-time reports of PAF activity in order to appear informed and important.

No, no, u got me wrong, not asking real time reports, reason for my question was, if there is increase air patrols, then that means India is up to something, and PAF is on high alert, just that and nothing else.

plus how any civilian will know real time reports of PAF activity?, and why would any sane person will ask the real time activity.?

Indian journalists are reporting fight at LOC, and as usual accusing Pakistan for CFV, here is one tweet from Shiv Aror, a journalist of India Today.

i said last night,i still say threat is real.iaf threat exists.they will not send their army men now.
I think indians will resort to covert ops, will use indian sponsored terrorists sitting in Afghanistan against us, i do not think India will resort to air strikes, cuz then conflict can escalate to open war.

To Whom it may concern...

Dzdfxg3XgAAzopm.jpg

Threat is always there from India and Pakistan keep eye on it, they can strike by air using Brahmos and could cause some damage but Pakistan could respond by its own CM called Babur.

public anger is there and elections are very near.modi will face defeat in election if he do nothing against pakistan.they actually want to escalate it.it's possible that they fly fighter jets close to our border which is also reported in the tweet.in this way,iaf invites paf to strike first and thus they have the sympathy of world powers.they want paf to attack first.they might provoke us on the border using fighter jets.violation of airspace is also possible but i don't think that they will fire missiles.

To Whom it may concern...

View attachment 539553

we are ready my friend.pakistan is not weak.pakistan can do anything.we must believe in ourselves.

Right before MBS visit, and the US-Taliban negotiations controlled by Pakistan, you really cant ask for better timing

Please Modi do the needful. We Pakistanis are desperate to finally experience even an ounce of that "retaliation" you've been promising for 5 years.

This is the standard of Indian Media...

An infant interviewing Farooq Abdullah. It starts of rather innocent, but as it you may notice that in the end she is doing exactly what she has been trained to do. After Farooq Abdullah states that Pakistan isn't only to blame, she goes on the offensive and asks, "Are you backing them?"

Seriously...?

We need to fan more support in Kashmir and arm the Kashmiris.

I don’t need to say anything about Afghanistan. Everyone knows how to tackle this evil.

Just let these bastards make a move. We are waiting.

I think indians will resort to covert ops, will use indian sponsored terrorists sitting in Afghanistan against us, i do not think India will resort to air strikes, cuz then conflict can escalate to open war.

We fully know how to respond to covert attacks. India and Afghanistan fully know this. India and Afghanistan cannot win a covert war.

Back
Top Bottom