What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Now look at these headlines coming:

How far might India go to 'punish' Pakistan?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47250994

The heated discussion on Indian Channels suggesting that its coming and its an imminent danger for the region. Modi just announced in speech "Indian Army has been given a free hand now".

the potential attack across LoC suits Modi's election campaign more then ever....Indian Public is crying for response and BJP is fueling it with full pace. Indians Govt announces full scale diplomatic move to Further Isolate Pakistan and on the other hand BJP leaders on media channels hinting for something real this time.

Just next few hour from now..... before the visit of Saudis or just after the visit.....skies may hear some thing unpleasant.

Just next few hour from now..... before the visit of Saudis or just after the visit.....skies may hear some thing unpleasant.

Do you have any solid source for this claim?? or just your analysis?
MBS is going to india after Pakistan visit, so i don't think Indians will want confrontation during his visit to India.

Indians will try to create situation where the visit might get cancelled at least for Pakistan...

not my analysis ..just watching the full bursts of Indian emotions on Channels ....artists, Players, anchors all in full Bollywood syndrome. gradually they are escalating the situation to full boiling point

Indians will try to create situation where the visit might get cancelled at least for Pakistan...

not my analysis ..just watching the full bursts of Indian emotions on Channels ....artists, Players, anchors all in full Bollywood syndrome. gradually they are escalating the situation to full boiling point

My brother you must be young.

These people do this type of randi rona all the time.

They did the same drama in 2003, 2008 and countless other times. All talk, no walk.

Zara se gand phati to lag gay rony.. Yeh madar chood future ki super power banain gay.. Lol

No. Temples and gurdwaras need to be shut down. They breed RSS terrorists that trigger militancy.
what? you fallen out?

You still have not explained
  • how Tipu Sultan managed to force Hindus to become Ahmadi long before Mirza Ahmad was born
  • how Mughal kings became As'hab e Muhammad centuries after his passing?
P.S. Are you blackmailing PDF bosses to let you keep playing the "Muslim"

Indepth info about militant training camps in running in Pakistan.. Which defence source you are referring to Puppet Army or ISI
I think it is based on a threat made by Indians in 2008 that "next time no matter when" etc.

click >> A war scenario to think [fantasize] about - pressreader

Last edited:
My brother you must be young.

no my brother ...kash you were right.....I am far far ahead of "young bracket"

Indians now start tweeting that MBS has cancelled his visit in the region ...

Create a sur-gi-kal strike drama and things would be settled without firing a single bullet.

Watched some Indian channels little while ago, there is comedy going on at almost all channels.

Kahay ki hype, kahay ka war hysteria, is ko daikh ker Indians hi ghussa ker saktay han, mujhay tu indian anchors ki commentary sun ker hansi aa rahi ha, and i am serious, its a comedy show going on.

I mean what these indian channels think?? i mean did they think that all indians watching are fools or may be kids? i mean what is their thought process

Last edited:
Just a general question....how long a dog can bark in front of cam and lights?

So has the SirJiKal strike happened yet? Cos last time as well they did it without even the people involving knowing it had happened :laughcry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom