What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Dear @HRK
Kindly tell me why I just got my first negative rating for my post above.
None of the massive trolling here warrants a negative rating from you, but actual discussion does?
Please do reconsider
To answer your question, yes it will be an act of war. General Mushraff has already mentioned it long time before while giving interview to Indian intelligence raw journalists. It is a policy of Pakistan army that they will strike back with full force. Link of the interview is below

I suspect ...this time they gonna do something silly...I am watching Indian News Channels ...they are behaving like insane and immature species. They have so many Zahid Hamid Chanting "Revenge" and "Badla" every other minute. So the Indian Govt is in pressure to do something in a hurry.

Make no mistake Pakistani military is always combat ready and keep watch on other side of border.

If they come they will get strong response.

I hope Modi does something really erratic LOL Something so stupid that things spiral out of his control. The Yanks must be mentoring him right now... Don't do anything stupid...

I hope he do biggest mistake of his life and test their cold start.

i believe this time they will use iaf.i believe they have no option but to target pakistan.we should get ready.strike corps should get ready.paf should get ready.we should escalate.identify all targets inside india.use standoff weapons.

It will be good test on new air defence systems and NCW capability of Pakistani military.

You can't prevent strike it takes 2 minuts for IAF to strike lahore ..nothing can prevent that..
Same is true for delhi and 300miles cities

They are already doing that no...it has to be spectacular ..minimum is "sir G Kal" strikes and maximum is airstrikes

In presence of Saudi Royal they will not do stupid thing or else Pakistan will get big favors from KSA.

Indian airforce is in very bad shape for next 2 years. I doubt they will use aircraft. They might use missiles though.

We can preempt them attack first their airforce is at its weakest in history since 50 years. We can really hit them hard.

Their best option is use of Brahmos missiles which can be effective if launched in due care as both countries are not at war so Pakistan may have not deployed its ground based layered air defence.

According to my sources, Modi is not THAT stupid. Because he will have to face a dual disaster and embarrassment.

They lose credibility after ever self made attack as world realize how much impotent India is now.

Make no mistake Pakistani military is always combat ready and keep watch on other side of border.

If they come they will get strong response.

I hope he do biggest mistake of his life and test their cold start.

It will be good test on new air defence systems and NCW capability of Pakistani military.

In presence of Saudi Royal they will not do stupid thing or else Pakistan will get big favors from KSA.

Their best option is use of Brahmos missiles which can be effective if launched in due care as both countries are not at war so Pakistan may have not deployed its ground based layered air defence.
The bigger threat to India is the Statement of Chinese Premier
"AN ATTACK ON ISLAMABAD WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTACK ON BEIJING"

Many Pakistani friends here are also taking situation lightly.. things are getting really serious..

Actually we are fed up with delusional dhotis and want fire works .. Hope they will have some balls this time

Actually we are fed up with delusional dhotis and want fire works .. Hope they will have some balls this time
I dont care about their balls but I am sure our political elite does not have balls

The bigger threat to India is the Statement of Chinese Premier
"AN ATTACK ON ISLAMABAD WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTACK ON BEIJING"

When he said that?? BTW just remember what is being said about last joint air exercise held between PAF & PLAAF in Pakistan.

So this time hopefully they will really cross the border.... Lets hope

yar abhi item numbers p kaam ho rha ha bus thora sa or wait krlo

lol attack was in India and travel advisory for Pakistan lmao
tell them to not come for peace talks with Talibans either

They may know what India is up to so advisory is issued.

Apni Baat Kar Kaake.Yeh Teri Sena "Sir Jee Kal Strike" Karenge

And what should I do for him? War is not for weak hearted people, you will find many who join for good salary and when they meet death face to face they get scared, people love their lives, one in a million.

Back
Top Bottom