What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

To Whom it may concern...

View attachment 539553
Oof, I'm stealing that moto.

We need to fan more support in Kashmir and arm the Kashmiris.

I don’t need to say anything about Afghanistan. Everyone knows how to tackle this evil.

Just let these bastards make a move. We are waiting.

We fully know how to respond to covert attacks. India and Afghanistan fully know this. India and Afghanistan cannot win a covert war.
It's time to be patient and cool headed, all will fall into place.

Fellows, India will always come up with a false flag drama whenever Geo-politics work against them. It has and will continue to kill its own people, even its own soldiers to create a drama event like this.

Pakistan CANNOT be held
hostage by these planned false indian dramas. But to counter such fascist dramas, Pakistan needs to have a Body consisting of Military and Civilian Professionals who then systematically by the use of Pakistan Media, Foreign Office, Intelligence and Military, and other means, etc. plan a coordinated Response to any such indian drama. It needs to plan on how to best deal with both internal population and external nations.

Pakistan needs to accept the fact that these indians will continue to create false flag events. And to deal with these events it needs an organisation on the lines of what I have mentioned above for a centralized coordinated response.

so anything happened yet ? did i miss anything ? any sur gi kal satarike ?

No movement of troops on other side.
Satellite view shows film crew at the site but costume designer and actors are still missing.

I told you Pakistan is not going to take any bull$h1t from Bharat.

BTW bahawalpur is now drones base you can find signboard with drone picture on bahawalpur airport

BN-KE451_ipakdr_G_20150907074745.jpg

Indian army's strong response to their 40 dead in Kashmir:-

9019D63E-AC87-4A45-9B7B-74CEA1131068_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Sikhs celebrate death of Indian soldiers:-

EDDC7CEC-77F2-49D3-B0A7-4C7FF1C779D4_w650_r0_s.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom