What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

So if Pakistan labels a part of India as such, and does an air strike on Indian soil- would you guys still consider it an act of war?
I’d say- if you can back the claims up- do it. Terrorizing the masses is unacceptable.

Depends if its some dramabazi surgical strike nonsense made to sooth ego's of emotional public
Then we may let it slide aslong as it dosent go into Pakistani territory (regardless of what india tells its people)

If its attack into Pakistani territory then it will be repulsed with the risk being on india as the attacker in hostile territory
Tell me brother, if there are actual camps on the Pakistani side that support these suicide bombers- should they not be curbed? This will make the valley more bloody. No peace can come from such despicable acts. Both of us know it.

Damn man, thats one hell of a surgical strike.

lol. Galat time per he aiin humesha.
I’d say- if you can back the claims up- do it. Terrorizing the masses is unacceptable.

Tell me brother, if there are actual camps on the Pakistani side that support these suicide bombers- should they not be curbed? This will make the valley more bloody. No peace can come from such despicable acts. Both of us know it.

The only camps are the Indian ones in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Lets agree to disagree then.

BTW pretty sure, no air strikes in coming.
live-aid-live-ammo.jpg

No source I just ended up posting my own thought as Bahawalpur is Masood Azhar base. And some fanboys in my friend list started spreading the news

No they are going to strike Loralai in Baluchistan.

Khan Sahib ji,
My heart is not made of stone. Masuma pe zulm bilkul nainsafi aa. Jinne vi eh zulm kitte, uhnano saza zaroor mileni chahiye.
But those who take up the path of violence, will only beget violence.

upload_2019-2-15_21-58-22.png

Again the main issue revolves around one thing over and over again. That is Kashmir dispute. Unless and until Kashmir issue is not resolved these type of attacks will continue inside Kashmir. Because of local population is against Indian occupation.

The main problem is when pakistan wants to perform dialogue with India to resolve all issues. The arrogant Indian Establishment shows front door to Pakistan and technically insults us. Then may I ask you why do we feel motivated to act against such groups? It would be as if pakistan will axe our own foot.

Like General Mushraff said resolve the Kashmir dispute and these groups would become cold and dismantled by themselves.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom