What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

As far as I can say...

If India moves away... Let us imagine what will happen to the coffin Mig21, Mig27, Fulcrum A (upgrade?), and the few hundred MKI which need maintenance like no other. Kilo subs are history after the "accident". Ghorskov will never become Indian cause Russia needs it. It surely becomes more expensive. And we have seen the price change of the latest mig offer... As far as Russia goes... India is no longer preferred customer. And Russia does no longer need a preferred customer cause it can finance its own developments...

As far moving towards US products... Major headache for a force that hardly can maintain rugged Russian equipment. And let us see how they can handle the strings... As long as they do not get F35 or F22 we can sleep as usual.

And even then the know that they can talk about building starwars or ground based shield... They will never be able to do such thing if others are spending billions without 100% hit rate. India know that it no longer can threat militarily. That is the reason it makes so much propaganda. And all I can say... Barking dogs never bite.

India plays the big card for everything. They set parameters that high they never can reach... For a nations that sees itself as a superpower they should understand that it dos not only comes with responsibilities but also ability to handle technology. That is entirily different then running a helpdesk. Maybe the Indian need a helpdesk for everything, how else are they such a big player in that section?

There are deals that will help India and Russia work together for a long long period to come. The Mig29K deal for eg, then the Nuke Subs...

aimed at the thread starter:-

guess this the next level of conflict needs satellite navigation there are 2 platforms in the world at present,the american gps syatem and the russian glonass system,and india signed on the russian platform despite american pressure so just check who india trusts more.

also where did you get the news about pakfa that technology will be supplied to china ,please stop posting baseless articles otherwise please quote the officials or companies who claimed such a thing.

the indians joined the pakfa program when the flight designs and engine development were already freezed so they missed out on main aspects of designing its true but all the developments i the next level with involve the indians majorly so just get the facts right.
also indians will benefit from the export of pakfa in the future.

both pakfa and pakda is a very high level secret project nobody knows whats going on behind for sure.nobody knows for sure on what parameters the deal was signed if you are so sure give us a copy of the original documentation of the deal.

thanx

iceman stopping running with BS from your own lala land the first post whatever you have put substantiate the calims with some LINK. Atleast to some news paper. Or else shut the f@#k up

look like iceman had nightmare and he str8 walked up to his computer and posted this ,even if Russia don't get MRCA contract they have nuke sub and other military hardware from where they can earn. Russia and India relations have been for long and they will be there for long time to cum every relationships have hiccups and point is to sort them and move on so iceman take chill pill and sleep tight.

Kilo subs are history after the "accident".

Which accident?

Ghorskov will never become Indian cause Russia needs it. It surely becomes more expensive. And we have seen the price change of the latest mig offer...

Well you seems to have lot of foresight.

As far as Russia goes... India is no longer preferred customer. And Russia does no longer need a preferred customer cause it can finance its own developments...

Then why India is being called to finance the PAKFA 5th generation jet.

As far moving towards US products... Major headache for a force that hardly can maintain rugged Russian equipment. And let us see how they can handle the strings...

Well anubody who can handle Russian equipment can easily handle American.

As long as they do not get F35 or F22 we can sleep as usual.

Well you were sleeping for ever, and that why now you have your president admits 'you were in denail and Taliban is taking over Pakistan'.

And even then the know that they can talk about building starwars or ground based shield... They will never be able to do such thing if others are spending billions without 100% hit rate. India know that it no longer can threat militarily. That is the reason it makes so much propaganda. And all I can say... Barking dogs never bite.

Then whats the hit rate that you suggest? You have barking dogs that bite inside your country itself, so we shall rest in peace.

India plays the big card for everything. They set parameters that high they never can reach... For a nations that sees itself as a superpower they should understand that it dos not only comes with responsibilities but also ability to handle technology. That is entirily different then running a helpdesk. Maybe the Indian need a helpdesk for everything, how else are they such a big player in that section?

Try and Try and when we overcome, you can look for a partner to go to bed with.

guys the chinese wont be offered the PAK-FA and they are also pursuing their own fight gen project and there is no need for this threads existence

we CAN NOT FORGET

akulas
gorky ,mig29k,engines
nuclear deal ,reactors too
su-30mki ,integration of brahmos on it
pakfa
KRIVAK class frigates
mrta
manned space mission

the list is very long my friends
so use your time for better discussions

:cheers:

Last edited:
As far as I can say...

If India moves away... Let us imagine what will happen to the coffin Mig21, Mig27, Fulcrum A (upgrade?), and the few hundred MKI which need maintenance like no other.
MiG 29 is already being upgraded. Its not meant to last beyond 2020. Su-30's are being produced in India, ground up-thats phase 3 of the MKI manufacturing in India.

Kilo subs are history after the "accident".
What accident? The one in which after the MLU, the Klub LACM missed its target? To let you know, the the sub was sent back to Russia, and the corrections to the guidance system have been done. The submarine is now perfectly in order with Klub working as it was intended to be.

Ghorskov will never become Indian cause Russia needs it. It surely becomes more expensive.
No, Russia does not infact need it. There is a whole lot of associated equipments that Russia would need to manufacture before it starts to even think of operating an AC. The reports you read were false, had you applied some mind to it, im sure you'd have gotten it yourself. It has become more expensive, no doubt about it, thats a fault of both India and Russia.

And we have seen the price change of the latest mig offer...
Again, the price change is applicable to only any new contract of MiG 29K's, the option to avail the extra 16 MiG 29K's which was there in the last contract will still be sold at the prices mentioned then. I dont think its wrong at all. They are honouring their contract. IAF is already going to be buy the optional MiG 29K's at prices prevailent at that time, barring any changes to the configuration that IAF wants.

As far as Russia goes... India is no longer preferred customer. And Russia does no longer need a preferred customer cause it can finance its own developments...
No Russia cant. Oil is $38 a barrel. Its back to the basics. And India still gets quite a bit you cant even think of getting elsewhere. Think it up-you'l find lots.

As far moving towards US products... Major headache for a force that hardly can maintain rugged Russian equipment. And let us see how they can handle the strings... As long as they do not get F35 or F22 we can sleep as usual.

Ah-what can i say-a pathetic attempt to flame! I see you even managed to bring up the helpdesk point!

Cummon Munir, your standards are falling or are you growing old? Your general attempts to flame till date were never this obvious!

Cummon Munir, your standards are falling or are you growing old? Your general attempts to flame till date were never this obvious!

Falling from a very low base indeed!

But then there is no depth one can't sink to.

India and Russia are seasoned friends. Both know very well how to proceed. We have seen so many ups and downs that no one even bother what others are saying. Its not a matter of only $10 bn deal. Nuclear reactors, space and other co-productions. I am sure atleast for 2-3 decades no country would even come closer to these sort of arrangements.

Also the good thing is beacuse of India, Isreal and Russia also working together (atleast for indian defence equipments) this means any deficiencies in russian-indian technology are successfully fulfilled by joint productions.

So we have powerful designs and robustness of russian engg. and at the same time powerful french, isreali electronics and indian softwares..

This is the way to go ..

Yes we play big and all the world is taking part it in. I believe pak is also takin part in commonwealth games :D

If you can teach a country how to behave I am sure your country (native country of course) must be at the pinnacle of development.

Ok, to the point. We are handling games, technology and helpdesks..
like it or not if your Dell breaks down or if you need support for microsoft product it will be coming from my country.
So enjoy your good time from where you are and try to use products and services which is only coming from pak. I am sure once you do that you also be a player some day .. :wave:

who else are they gona get a fifth generation plane from???? F-22 and F-35 lightning II are the only other fifth generation planes. F-22 is only for U.S. needs. F-35 is only a joint program because the program wasn't getting the funding. I think its highlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy unlikly that india will be able to get F-22s. on the other hand india might be able to get f-35

I just want to say one thing
dont become total dependent to any one ... (russia,israel,us ...etc)
but in 5th gen fighter case we are dependent on russian its a well known fact .. if we want that birds in this decade

I'm confused...
So India lost it's biggest arm supplier RUSSIA?
So Indian version of PAKFA will be no longer delivird to India?
So they wont get any techs or such?
So the deal that india made of 100PakFa aircraft are canceled.
But open for everyone in the world?
So country such as turkey can accept the deal and get those aircraft?
Including weapons, training, tech and lincense to produce it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom