What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

OH is it???India will drop russia soon and side with whom??USA??by the nuke deal and there after India has shown whom she beleives to be a trusted ally ruskies have already started construction work for the nuke plants what is The Great USA doing??i mean they are finding out ways to legalise corruption through nuclear liability bill saying "if some nuke accident happens US companies supplying nuke parts cannot be questioned and they will not compensate either" so that the US companies can openly supply us faulty systems..Dude India never forgets...we still remember Bhopal gas tragedy...

And and and we have learned our lessons from the grokhy deal too..ever heard of the indegenious carriers underconstruction in india???

India doesn't have to sign bad deals. I dont' agree with those deals either. I think parts should have a warrenty period. India can buy extended warranty if it available. Anyway, its up to all of us to prevent the Bhopal gas tragedy.

As for the Gorky deal, India really got rip off. India should try to purchase the KittyHawk. But for US to sell such an asset, India need to side with the US and drop Russia completely.

as u agree with my statement tat no one is frnd

then wy side with rest except russia ;when we know tat no one is frnd

Sorry, I mean west. India will most likely side with west not as friends but as allies. I can see USAF F-22 and B-2 flying out of Indian airfields dominating Asian sky. This would show US-India aliiance to bring peace to Asia.

@faithfulguy
mate think before u speak.
Do u know what is kittyhawk?
Do u know its Role and Need?

Remember the sword and needle story?

who bring back this daed thread and for what??????????/ this is past look at today guys

Russians have been good to India.

But in India is getting too big for just Russia alliance.

India needs others like Israel USA and Europe.

RUSSIA NEEDS TO SHARE THE CAKE

Sorry, I mean west. India will most likely side with west not as friends but as allies. I can see USAF F-22 and B-2 flying out of Indian airfields dominating Asian sky. This would show US-India aliiance to bring peace to Asia.

This is not realistic. U.S. refuses to sell F-22 or B-2 to any of her close allies, such as Japan or Australia. The U.S. does not share its most advanced military technology. Additionally, rich Japan can barely afford to buy F-22s. Even if F-22s were for sale, it is highly doubtful that India can afford to buy, equip, maintain, repair, upgrade, and train on the world's most expensive fighter plane.

F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"After talks in Washington in December 2006, the US DoD reported the F-22 would not be available for foreign sale. "The IAF would be happy to equip itself ..."

What Does an F-22 Cost?
"What Does an F-22 Cost?
Winslow Wheeler | March 28, 2009
The latest "Selected Acquisition Report" from the Defense Department is the most definitive data available on the costs for the F-22. The SAR shows a "Current Estimate" for the F-22 program in "Then-Year" dollars of $64.540 billion, which includes both R&D and procurement. That $64.5 billion has bought a grand total of 184 aircraft.

Do the arithmetic: $64.540/184 = $350.1. Total program unit price for one F-22, what approximates the "sticker price," is $350 million per copy.

So, where does the bogus $143 million per copy come from? Most will recognize that as the "flyaway" cost: the amount we pay today, just for the current production costs of an F-22. (Note, however, the "flyaway" cost does not include the gas, pilot, et cetera needed to fly the aircraft away.)
Here's the arithmetic: $2.907 + $.327 + $.607 + $.427 = $4.268 billion for 20 aircraft. That's $213 million each.

Please do not think these data represent an exceptional year. If you check any of the last few annual buys of F-22s, you will find the same pattern: in addition to the annual "procurement" amount, there is additional "modification," "operational system development," and advance procurement.

F-22s are costing these days a little over $200 million each. Period."

Last edited:
Russians have been good to India.

But in India is getting too big for just Russia alliance.

India needs others like Israel USA and Europe.

RUSSIA NEEDS TO SHARE THE CAKE

Russia still gets the largest piece of the cake (or pie, if you may)!!

As to the original topic, its as real as a teenage boy's wish of getting his lucid wet dreams to be real!

India doesn't have to sign bad deals. I dont' agree with those deals either. I think parts should have a warrenty period. India can buy extended warranty if it available. Anyway, its up to all of us to prevent the Bhopal gas tragedy.

As for the Gorky deal, India really got rip off. India should try to purchase the KittyHawk. But for US to sell such an asset, India need to side with the US and drop Russia completely.

Well ur fisrst stmt is quite sensitive.

But ur 2nd one a bull crap!!lemme xplain u..We need an AC to replace our old one.we know that Gorky is over priced but it is not a peice of Junk while Kitty Hawk is junk...and more over why do we need to lay down with USA to get things are we going to get them for free Nope rite
we are going to pay our hard earned money there is no question of dropping even Nepal or Bhutan to favour the USA.If it doesnot like our ways of dealing then better stay away from our business.and this has been our approach since decades and we ot to see the fruits of that policy now see gates are opening american companies are dying to make business in india Ex: Nuclear deal,F18/F16 /p8i and many more and all these will be on mutually benefitted terms and conditions not like i ill sell u arms if u fight my war like USA does all over the world.

Russian and India are all weather friends.:smitten:
and will remain.

irrespective of whether some of the deals go through or not.
Even if India become more stronger tomorrow, this friendship will always remain because of the inherent trust with each other.

A deal or two is nothing in face of the massive goodwill and decades of relatiosn b/w th two countries.

not going to happen at least in next 20 years..... so chill.:coffee:

till that time:cheers:

सब साले भडूए है लौडाचूस मादरचोद रनडवे बेहेनचोद मोडेरटर तो साले को बोला इस टटी के टुकडे है साले गान्डु मज़े ले रहे है वेबसाईट चला कर | कर बन बेहेनचोद रनडी के औलाद | धनयवाद | भारत आबाद रहे |

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

dude talk in english , looks like :D you killed lot of ants :P

its a global forum , i dont know why people come up with - hindu and arabian language ? there are people who cant understand a darn this .

cant we all share thought in english

say what ?

cheers

He was here just for a moment. He's done what he wanted to and he won't be back. He'll be banned in no time.

BTW instead of reporting, you're advising him to translate that to english? Thats funny. :lol:

He was here just for a moment. He's done what he wanted to and he won't be back. He'll be banned in no time.

BTW instead of reporting, you're advising him to translate that to english? Thats funny. :lol:

yeh brozzle i had no clue what he was talking. I cant read that.

and i deleted my post as soon i got to know, from a friend.

you caught me right in time loool

yeh well these idiots come here every once in a while sneak out their head out and get chopped up :D

India should not even by mistake damage it's relations with Russia.

The reason for that is China and Pakistan. Russia may not be that important for India as it's getting technology from west, However If India broke ties with Russia, Than There are china that in the future Russia will more close to Pakistan or/and china than India.

yeh brozzle i had no clue what he was talking. I cant read that.

and i deleted my post as soon i got to know, from a friend.

you caught me right in time loool

yeh well these idiots come here every once in a while sneak out their head out and get chopped up :D
You are an Indian and you cannot read your national language? Strange..

Back
Top Bottom