What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

In due time, India can probably stab Russia in the back. When India is ready to join the US camp. I think India should do so now while it has leverage instead of beg to join the west in the future as the political situation force India to do so.

well back stabbing has beena legacy of bothe the counteries which u represent..we donot beleive in those things..and as far as giving bases to the U.S forget it..No country is the present world has guts to even think of that,US has not built India India the way it has done Japan and Germany...And pls chinese monk stop foreseeing future and come out of ur pipe dreams...in short stop trolling..

By the way ur my fav troller..

well back stabbing has beena legacy of bothe the counteries which u represent..we donot beleive in those things..and as far as giving bases to the U.S forget it..No country is the present world has guts to even think of that,US has not built India India the way it has done Japan and Germany...And pls chinese monk stop foreseeing future and come out of ur pipe dreams...in short stop trolling..

I have found indisputable proof during an unguarded moment that Indians (e.g. see bluefox's flags) truly believe "Taiwanese" (e.g. see faithfulguy's flags) are Chinese.

Indians think Taiwanese are Chinese. If you disagree, ask "bluefox."

I have found indisputable proof during an unguarded moment that Indians (e.g. see bluefox's flags) truly believe "Taiwanese" (e.g. see faithfulguy's flags) are Chinese.

Indians think Taiwanese are Chinese. If you disagree, ask "bluefox."

I don't know what you are fed on as Indian govt believes in one China and consider Taiwan as part of China.

Who will buy cheap stuff if major lower and middle class won't have jobs in US. One day China will have its own local market and won't be that dependent on US for exports , so will be India.

Not good for US

well i guess instead of mentioning US you should have mentioned 'us' to:chilli::cheesy:

I don't know what you are fed on as Indian govt believes in one China and consider Taiwan as part of China.

You're right. India has consistently followed the One China policy. My previous post was fun, but useless. My bad.

I've got to stop making posts at 3 A.M. in the future.

India should also consider that Russia is one of the Countries with which it has always tried to balance off US.

Don't think it will drop it completely.
Surely one of two projects might be removed from table. sure there will me more coming to fill there place.

I'm staying with the topic and not trolling. Its highly likely that India will need US in the future as the Russia China axis take off. So would India side with Russia/China or US lead west? Sounds like everyone in here regard China as the enemy. So the sole option is the US. When that day comes, India will stab Russia in the back to get on the good side of the US. mark my word.

I'm staying with the topic and not trolling. Its highly likely that India will need US in the future as the Russia China axis take off. So would India side with Russia/China or US lead west? Sounds like everyone in here regard China as the enemy. So the sole option is the US. When that day comes, India will stab Russia in the back to get on the good side of the US. mark my word.

1.if india becomes powerfull by itself it will stay neutral again

2.if russia joins china and starts supporting china in india and china scenario
which i personally think is not possible then INDIA will start looking for options(most probably USA)

3.if things get better between INDIA and CHINA in future ,which i personally think surely will(economy is great healer)

4.if india is weak considered to china(when situation gets out of hand )
then INDIA will look for help

hence india will be always observer,waiting for anothers decision and work according to it

though i personally feel india cannot stay neutral in this world

but secretly india is wooing USA to keep its options open

and russia has always been our friend

so it will be on there side how to keep india either neutral or on there side(china will play big role in tat)

1.if india becomes powerfull by itself it will stay neutral again

2.if russia joins china and starts supporting china in india and china scenario
which i personally think is not possible then INDIA will start looking for options(most probably USA)

3.if things get better between INDIA and CHINA in future ,which i personally think surely will(economy is great healer)

4.if india is weak considered to china(when situation gets out of hand )
then INDIA will look for help

hence india will be always observer,waiting for anothers decision and work according to it

though i personally feel india cannot stay neutral in this world

The reality is that both Chinese and Russians, if you haven't realize now, would support stronger government. Governments that considered dictatorships according to the US standard. Most people in the west won't believe it but if there is election in China today, communist party would still be voted in. Russians also want a strong leader as with the evidence of Putin.

If India wants countries with political systems that are more similar to itself as allies, then its only choice is the west.

The reality is that both Chinese and Russians, if you haven't realize now, would support stronger government. Governments that considered dictatorships according to the US standard. Most people in the west won't believe it but if there is election in China today, communist party would still be voted in. Russians also want a strong leader as with the evidence of Putin.

If India wants countries with political systems that are more similar to itself as allies, then its only choice is the west.

as i said it all depends on future

india will be keen observer like hawk

right now INDIA has frndly relations with everybody(and hence seeing the situation it will dive according to it)

and when india can survive with so called strong GOV for more than 60yrs

so will it for in future

its not about dictatorship or democracy itz about INDIA'S interst and the policies of dictatorship

or in simple words INDIA will not back stab RUSSIA

it will be russian to decide whether they want to support us or leave us

as i said it all depends on future

india will be keen observer like hawk

right now INDIA has frndly relations with everybody(and hence seeing the situation it will dive according to it)

and when india can survive with so called strong GOV for more than 60yrs

so will it for in future

its not about dictatorship or democracy itz about INDIA'S interst and the policies of dictatorship

You sound very different from most Indians in here. I'm impressed. You actually analyze the situation and not fanatical about India and Russia. You also don't over estimate India and put your country in a pedestal

Dude ur trolling with in the subjec...Like wat u did with this stmt..Who ru to forecast future??Wat credentials do u have??and neither do u back ur stmts and mark my words with neutral sources..

Why the heck should any one beleive ur rantings without proof??plz do ans this until then u ill b my :smitten:(fav):chilli::chilli:(troll)

Back
Top Bottom