What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

what the hell is this :lol: are we geting class of sancrit by force :rofl:

some one please translate whats this come from USA?:what:

google translate show he is abusing and a troll

Last edited:
You are an Indian and you cannot read your national language? Strange..

nope i am not indian as in desi boy.

i an indian origin, just another confuzzled guy with his ties stuck to india. i can talk a few hindu words : but i bet nobody wanna hear them :D

he is just cursing youz- mate, you dont wanna get all that translated . just report him

you would not lik to know whats written :P..seriously.say if I translate it and if even a word is read by the Mods..without knowing I was just translating that..then I'll vanish in a sec from PDF :hang2: ha ha ha :lol:

you would not lik to know whats written :P..seriously.say if I translate it and if even a word is read by the Mods..without knowing I was just translating that..then I'll vanish in a sec from PDF :hang2: ha ha ha :lol:

matlab he also runaway from school early:D

There are reports emanating from AERO INDIA that the IAF are looking at alternative 5TH GENERATION PLATFORMS to the proposed FGFA fighter project between india & Russia.

The report highlights india,s disappoint that the Russians have not involved IAF in the design of the proposed plane at any stage. The plane in its basic configuration is ready for its first flight in 2010.

One other major setback has been that despite sharing 50% costs of its future developments india request for NO SHARING of technology with china PLAAF was denied by the Russians.

In short the Russians want $5 to $10 billion dollars in development funding but india will not have exclusive rights to the PAK FA.. or its technology.

This follows serious delays and massive price hikes on the GORSKHOV carrier deal. rising from $650m to $1.8 billion today.

126 MRCA deal is now widely expected to be won by a western bidder
F18 super hornets or Rafael are the current front runners..

But the BIG QUESTION is where does IAF go for the future FIFTH GENERATION fighters. ????

India can no longer rely 100% exclusively on RUSSIA its just too dangerous

can you please give me a source for all this ? because according to me this is all crap.

This is the testimony to how far India has evolved. Even the uneducated and tribals have access to internet now... :cheesy:

Last edited:
This is the testimony to how far India has evolved. Even the uneducated and tribals have access to internet now... :cheesy:

Please edit your post and take out his disgusting message that you replied to. His post has been reported.

सब साले भडूए है लौडाचूस मादरचोद रनडवे बेहेनचोद मोडेरटर तो साले को बोला इस टटी के टुकडे है साले गान्डु मज़े ले रहे है वेबसाईट चला कर | कर बन बेहेनचोद रनडी के औलाद | धनयवाद | भारत आबाद रहे |

Ok I will translate for you guys :D

here it goes...

Sab sallle bharve hain laudchos madarchod Randve ******** moderator toh sallo ko bolla es tatti ke tukade hain sallo gandu majje le rahe hain website challa kar. kar ban ******** rande ke aoolad. dhanyawad. bharat abaad rahe.

LOL

Last edited:
well first of all this topic is going no where we have not recieved a single link for the state mister ice man has made..nor i can google it...i think its his opinion ...fully troll...indian wont in its desperate time go against russia...period.....we got loads of hardware that requires spares ..maintainence and upgrades....

well first of all this topic is going no where we have not recieved a single link for the state mister ice man has made..nor i can google it...i think its his opinion ...fully troll...indian wont in its desperate time go against russia...period.....we got loads of hardware that requires spares ..maintainence and upgrades....

No.
India will leave Russia.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

This is not realistic. U.S. refuses to sell F-22 or B-2 to any of her close allies, such as Japan or Australia. The U.S. does not share its most advanced military technology. Additionally, rich Japan can barely afford to buy F-22s. Even if F-22s were for sale, it is highly doubtful that India can afford to buy, equip, maintain, repair, upgrade, and train on the world's most expensive fighter plane.

F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"After talks in Washington in December 2006, the US DoD reported the F-22 would not be available for foreign sale. "The IAF would be happy to equip itself ..."

What Does an F-22 Cost?
"What Does an F-22 Cost?
Winslow Wheeler | March 28, 2009
The latest "Selected Acquisition Report" from the Defense Department is the most definitive data available on the costs for the F-22. The SAR shows a "Current Estimate" for the F-22 program in "Then-Year" dollars of $64.540 billion, which includes both R&D and procurement. That $64.5 billion has bought a grand total of 184 aircraft.

Do the arithmetic: $64.540/184 = $350.1. Total program unit price for one F-22, what approximates the "sticker price," is $350 million per copy.

So, where does the bogus $143 million per copy come from? Most will recognize that as the "flyaway" cost: the amount we pay today, just for the current production costs of an F-22. (Note, however, the "flyaway" cost does not include the gas, pilot, et cetera needed to fly the aircraft away.)
Here's the arithmetic: $2.907 + $.327 + $.607 + $.427 = $4.268 billion for 20 aircraft. That's $213 million each.

Please do not think these data represent an exceptional year. If you check any of the last few annual buys of F-22s, you will find the same pattern: in addition to the annual "procurement" amount, there is additional "modification," "operational system development," and advance procurement.

F-22s are costing these days a little over $200 million each. Period."

Chill out, US won't be selling weapons such as F-22 and B2 to India. But India can provide bases for USAF. US has bases in Japan, Germany and India can provide bases for USAF as well.

Chill out, US won't be selling weapons such as F-22 and B2 to India. But India can provide bases for USAF. US has bases in Japan, Germany and India can provide bases for USAF as well.

india will always have russian back,u.s can leave anywhere n midpath

No.
India will leave Russia.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

th_funny4.gif

india will always have russian back,u.s can leave anywhere n midpath

In due time, India can probably stab Russia in the back. When India is ready to join the US camp. I think India should do so now while it has leverage instead of beg to join the west in the future as the political situation force India to do so.

Back
Top Bottom