What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

You are trying to show that u have some super analytical power or something out of world that’s the reason even when Indians are investigating the case you concluded it to be multi-billion dollar scam.. How intelligent? Now since you know so much tell me what is the current price that’s negotiated and how much the multi-billion dollar means as per you? Let me help you deal is 2.3 billion dollar so now tell me what exactly do you mean by multi-billion dollar in respect to this figure? Also do let us know how your brilliant mind concluded to reach to the amount.

There is no way to know this point. However, the fact is that Russia do not know how much India is willing to pay. It find out by sending to woman to commadore to pump the figure that India is willing to fork over. As a result, Russia can place price the cost at what India is willing to pay. If this is not a scam. I do not know what is.

At least you admit that the nation of India got scammed because of Commodore's indiscretion. Many other Indian still do not get it. They think that Russia is such a great friend. Would a friend scam you. India should be more careful with Russia as Russia only wants Indian money. That is not a relationship of a friend. Its just a business relationship. If India drop Russia, its just dropping a business partner that can be replaced by the west.:usflag:

:rofl::rofl: Russia wants Indian money and India wants millitary relationship and Technology. Relationship is mutual.

The case u r talking abt is still under investigating by India and has not concluded anything yet. You are only one who is claiming multi-billion scam or billions of dollars scam in $2.3 billion deal. please let the Indians know how u reached the number. Show your intelligence....

Don't worry too much about our need to build or drop our relationship with any country.

There is no way to know this point. However, the fact is that Russia do not know how much India is willing to pay. It find out by sending to woman to commadore to pump the figure that India is willing to fork over. As a result, Russia can place price the cost at what India is willing to pay. If this is not a scam. I do not know what is.

xactly wy blame russia when our own commodre sold us out

i personally feeeellll INDIA should maintain relations with alllll

and in this world is no one is frnd,

I totally agree with you. You have common sense to know that international relationship has no true friendship. Not all indians or people in general realize that. So if necessary, india should just dump Russia. Why drag Russia along if India is going to side with the rest.

ok share with us the source of this story.... But what happened to your claim of multi billion dollar or billions of dollars scam is this deal. don't have the answer.:azn::azn:

russi gave us everything be it for money

but wat did west do place sanctions stop our growth

now again tey need us against china

i mean wat are we ,some fking armour or wat
for god sake we are country not toools

:rofl::rofl: Russia wants Indian money and India wants millitary relationship and Technology. Relationship is mutual.

The case u r talking abt is still under investigating by India and has not concluded anything yet. You are only one who is claiming multi-billion scam or billions of dollars scam in $2.3 billion deal. please let the Indians know how u reached the number. Show your intelligence....

Don't worry too much about our need to build or drop our relationship with any country.

Why bicker over the $ amount. To you, is 800 million or 1.2 billion not a lot of money? the key thing is that India got scammed because of Commodore's action.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

xactly wy blame russia when our own commodre sold us out

You are one of the most level headed guy in India.

I totally agree with you. You have common sense to know that international relationship has no true friendship. Not all indians or people in general realize that. So if necessary, india should just dump Russia. Why drag Russia along if India is going to side with the rest.

yes only Taiwanese knows everything about international relationship . isn't it? your foolish claims has been debunked... As I said Indians know who to make relationship with. we don't need any advices.

Last edited:
Why bicker over the $ amount. To you, is 800 million or 1.2 billion not a lot of money? the key thing is that India got scammed because of Commodore's action.

we are not discussing 800 million $ or 1.2 billion $ is a lot of money or not. I am asking about the claims u made of multi-billion dollar scam in the deal which is still under investigation by Indian govt. The very reason this news is in Media is a proof that India is serious about such issues and if u know India opposition parties/media then let me tell u they will keep Indian govt on toes on this matter.

You are one of the most level headed guy in India
I don't know what to say about u as generally u come up with some random numbers and when countered u got no proof/reasoning to support. says a lot about ur personality.

Last edited:

as u agree with my statement tat no one is frnd

then wy side with rest except russia ;when we know tat no one is frnd

There are reports emanating from AERO INDIA that the IAF are looking at alternative 5TH GENERATION PLATFORMS to the proposed FGFA fighter project between india & Russia.

The report highlights india,s disappoint that the Russians have not involved IAF in the design of the proposed plane at any stage. The plane in its basic configuration is ready for its first flight in 2010.

One other major setback has been that despite sharing 50% costs of its future developments india request for NO SHARING of technology with china PLAAF was denied by the Russians.

In short the Russians want $5 to $10 billion dollars in development funding but india will not have exclusive rights to the PAK FA.. or its technology.

This follows serious delays and massive price hikes on the GORSKHOV carrier deal. rising from $650m to $1.8 billion today.

126 MRCA deal is now widely expected to be won by a western bidder
F18 super hornets or Rafael are the current front runners..

But the BIG QUESTION is where does IAF go for the future FIFTH GENERATION fighters. ????

India can no longer rely 100% exclusively on RUSSIA its just too dangerous

^^LOL.

Keep dreaming, my westernized friend. All Indians living in West hate Russia. Its typical mentality there.

Bogus topic and a bogus thread.

Thread starter should know that Russia was first to offer India PAK-FA. And, he is behaving like a kid, always complaining.

Which other country did?

Russia refused sale of weapons directly to Pakistan. Did our democratic friend USA did that?

Naah, USA just approved new F-16 to Pakistan and added a cherries(600 Laser guided bombs) on it. Plus drones are coming.

Also, can USA stop China from selling weapons to Pakistan? No.
Then, why you expect Russia to stop China selling weapons to Pakistan? LOL.

Stop being a hypocrite, my friend. You are showing your prejudice against Russians. That's all I can see here.

Anyways, relationship is based on trust and comfort. Its not based on western media reports or propaganda, which you are following too much.

Also, I think India should focus on domestic R&D rather than running after Russia, Israel, USA like a beggar.

I have one advise for Russian bashers - Stop listening to sweet speeches of American presidents. That shows you are naive and fall easily.

Though, its logical that those who depend on Dollars and pounds, will bat for their masters. So, I would say that Indians living in western countries are good sales agents for those countries. Keep it up.

guys i dont know who ever begin this thread with no source link provided.Russia has been India's only true friend since the 50s and India is always grateful for that.apart from all the great weapons and technology they gave us also thank them for the wonderful gift -------THE VODKA

guys i dont know who ever begin this thread with no source link provided.Russia has been India's only true friend since the 50s and India is always grateful for that.apart from all the great weapons and technology they gave us also thank them for the wonderful gift -------THE VODKA

You can't expect Indians employed on dollars and pounds to bat for Russia.

That would not be logical.

Apart from marketing western goodies, they also bash Russia. This is unique quality. ;)

You can't expect Indians employed on dollars and pounds to bat for Russia.

That would not be logical.

Apart from marketing western goodies, they also bash Russia. This is unique quality. ;)

aey hello, you started attacking fellow Indians because of an idiot. Also just putting Indian flag does not make any one Indian. I hope u know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom