What's new

India may Drop Russia Completely

This would happen if US continue to regard China and Russia as enemies, which would force china and Russia to be closer. If India continue to be close to Russia, it would be distrusted by the west.
If US can be friendly with both India & Pakistan
then why cannot india be friendly with both US & Russia

Russia gave us weapons when we had no money to pay for them.

We are forever thankful to Russia and will always be their friends and do whatever we can for them no matter what comes upon them.

спасибо России

When did USSA provide weapons to India when India didn't have any money? Is it in the 1950s? or 60s.

If US can be friendly with both India & Pakistan
then why cannot india be friendly with both US & Russia

India definitely can be friendly with both countries. India can be friendly with China and even Pakistan. However, there is a difference between being friendly and being trusted allies. US work with trusted allies to build F35. It only sell friends military hardware to make some cash.

India has a very good relationship with Russia since the days of the soviet union & India always considered Russia as one of the most trusted friend.
Here are some ongoing defense & economic ties between india & russia

Defence ties with Russia:
1) 40 sukhoi-30 MKI fighter to be bought from russia.
2) 600 T-90 tank+ToT of T-90 tank,which will be manufactured in india.
3) 1 aircraft carrier+3 Talwar class frigates.
4) joint development of Bramhos missiles.
5) Joint development of 5th gen. fighter.
6)Joint development of Transport Aircraft.
7)Russia to lease a nuclear submarine to india for 10 years.

Economic co-operations:
1)The bilateral Trade is expected to reach $10 B in 2010.
2)Russia to build 2 new nuclear power plants in india.(deal was signed recently)
3)ONGC has invested over $ 2 B in Sakhalin oil projects.

With this fact of on going economic & military Co-operation,I don't think India will drop Russia in near future....
of-course there is a little rift in the relationship,but this can be avoided by mutual interaction & understanding.India is really thankful to Russia for their unprecedented support over the years....

Long live India-Russia Relationship...............:victory::victory:

Economic co-operations:
1)The bilateral Trade is expected to reach $10 B in 2010.
2)Russia to build 2 new nuclear power plants in india.(deal was signed recently)
3)ONGC has invested over $ 2 B in Sakhalin oil projects.
With this fact of on going economic & military Co-operation,I don't think India will drop Russia in near future....
of-course there is a little rift in the relationship,but this can be avoided by mutual interaction & understanding.India is really thankful to Russia for their unprecedented support over the years....

Long live India-Russia Relationship...............:victory::victory:

Its a well known fact that India got scammed by Russian in the carrier deal. Especially Russia find out how much would India be forking over with a sugar honey. That must be the most expensive booty call in the history of mankind. Is this the rift in the relationship you talk about?

In any case, the trade relationship between India and Russia appear to be minimal base on the numbers you put forth above. I guess India might drop Russia soon.

Its a well known fact that India got scammed by Russian in the carrier deal. Especially Russia find out how much would India be forking over with a sugar honey. That must be the most expensive booty call in the history of mankind. Is this the rift in the relationship you talk about?

In any case, the trade relationship between India and Russia appear to be minimal base on the numbers you put forth above. I guess India might drop Russia soon.

Thats how I define wet dreaming.

India will never drop Russia. Rather Russia is reducing its defense trade China.

About the carrier deal, only a super DUMB guy will believe that we're being scammed. The deal was not inflated cause of the booty call. It was the increased expense of refitting and testing the carrier.

If ever it was a scam, the Commodore would have not let go of over a billion dollar for a chick. He's a punjabi and punjabis are real cunning. He would have kept a billion dollars to himself and bought out a 100 of those chicks.

A single person on the negotiating table can not make such an impact to the deal ever. What do you think, India sent him, go do the deal, we will wait for you???

Thats just stupid, but coming from you, that was expected.

Thats how I define wet dreaming.

India will never drop Russia. Rather Russia is reducing its defense trade China.

About the carrier deal, only a super DUMB guy will believe that we're being scammed. The deal was not inflated cause of the booty call. It was the increased expense of refitting and testing the carrier.

If ever it was a scam, the Commodore would have not let go of over a billion dollar for a chick. He's a punjabi and punjabis are real cunning. He would have kept a billion dollars to himself and bought out a 100 of those chicks.

A single person on the negotiating table can not make such an impact to the deal ever. What do you think, India sent him, go do the deal, we will wait for you???

Thats just stupid, but coming from you, that was expected.

You know as well as everyone else that the Commodore give the Russian "spy" how much India is willing to pay. Of course, Russia increase that amount by some margin and India had no choice but fork over. If he is smart, you would had keep the billions and hand over $100 for sex. But this is not one of the smart Pujabi you would imaging.

Its true that one person cannot make a deal. But this one person really create a deal for the Russians. I wonder how much the Russian slut got to keep.

As for you name calling of a Dumb guy. Everyone in the world is dumb in your case. You blind fool. Learn from the lesson and don't let it happen again. No need to deny it because it would only mean that you have not learned the lesson and will bound to repeat multi-billion dollar mistakes.

You know as well as everyone else that the Commodore give the Russian "spy" how much India is willing to pay. Of course, Russia increase that amount by some margin and India had no choice but fork over. If he is smart, you would had keep the billions and hand over $100 for sex. But this is not one of the smart Pujabi you would imaging.

Its true that one person cannot make a deal. But this one person really create a deal for the Russians. I wonder how much the Russian slut got to keep.

my frnd world is full of business

can u tell me one reliable provider
then i will answer u

my frnd world is full of business

can u tell me one reliable provider
then i will answer u

Of course there are no reliable proviers. But its another thing to be scammed billions of dollar. The story should be a bollywood movie. I wonder who would play the Commodore and the Russian woman.

Of course there are no reliable proviers. But its another thing to be scammed billions of dollar. The story should be a bollywood movie. I wonder who would play the Commodore and the Russian woman.

u see ,scam or getting scamed is part of life wy would u drop a realtion on this small issues(every country gets scammed or tries to scam another one)

and in btween scamming is also shown in hollywood movies
and ofcourse commodore would pay for his wild party

As for you name calling of a Dumb guy. Everyone in the world is dumb in your case. You blind fool. Learn from the lesson and don't let it happen again. No need to deny it because it would only mean that you have not learned the lesson and will bound to repeat multi-billion dollar mistakes.

You are trying to show that u have some super analytical power or something out of world that’s the reason even when Indians are investigating the case you concluded it to be multi-billion dollar scam.. How intelligent? Now since you know so much tell me what is the current price that’s negotiated and how much the multi-billion dollar means as per you? Let me help you deal is 2.3 billion dollar so now tell me what exactly do you mean by multi-billion dollar in respect to this figure? Also do let us know how your brilliant mind concluded to reach to the amount.

u see ,scam or getting scamed is part of life wy would u drop a realtion on this small issues(every country gets scammed or tries to scam another one)

and in btween scamming is also shown in hollywood movies
and ofcourse commodore would pay for his wild party

At least you admit that the nation of India got scammed because of Commodore's indiscretion. Many other Indian still do not get it. They think that Russia is such a great friend. Would a friend scam you. India should be more careful with Russia as Russia only wants Indian money. That is not a relationship of a friend. Its just a business relationship. If India drop Russia, its just dropping a business partner that can be replaced by the west.:usflag:

To your point, Let me repeat my question again. How many billions of 2.3 billion $ do you think is scamed? Also do let us know when u finished investigating the case and how u reached to the figure?

I won't mind it if u do not come up with answer for this coz as its said earlier such things are expected from u.

Last edited:
At least you admit that the nation of India got scammed because of Commodore's indiscretion. Many other Indian still do not get it. They think that Russia is such a great friend. Would a friend scam you. India should be more careful with Russia as Russia only wants Indian money. That is not a relationship of a friend. Its just a business relationship. If India drop Russia, its just dropping a business partner that can be replaced by the west.

i personally feeeellll INDIA should maintain relations with alllll

and in this world is no one is frnd,

Back
Top Bottom