What's new

India may bailout Eurozone

India is being run in the same way as the West. Capitalist societies enable monopolies where only the people at the real top level do well like the big corporations in the US. India has it's real top level also, people like Vijay Malia and Mukesh Ambesh are part of monopolies like reliance industries where all the wealth is taken from the real people and given to the wealthy. Currently India is growing so nobody is complaining, people are getting wages like they were never getting before, the Government is happy with the income tax it receives.

My frnd i agree with u just one lil correction not oly india but the whole world is heading that way rich is geeting richer and poor is geeting more poor its just which country reaches that saturation point first. but don make mistake in understanding tat its oly India is going tat way forget about country this is rampant in houses society everywhere we are living in fools paradise(i know u pointed oly india out of hate but as a human if u see the real picture all are the same-RAT RACE)

First reduce the petrol prices...then bailout Europe....stupid farts at the centre....really...

Again lot of speculations. It has to be seen how Poland fares with already major players china and India.Plus how come no boundary thing is gonna void india from getting lots of buisness i didn get that(coz its aint new, europe has been like tat- interconnected and still india got buisness from them).Plus i dono how much man resource really can the poland provide and cheap labour is a major factor if it joins eurozone it wont be cheap labour.and at what time will the poland will be ready to compete on like by like basis,u see buisness don run like tat buisness runs who can handle the job now and in near future the ans is india atleast for now

You're wrong, Europe has not had an open door policy for many years it has only been about a decade.

You're also assuming that I think a country like Poland will become a super power like India or China, that is also not correct. Poland will not become a super-power, in a way a country like Poland is also being used to counter the likes of Russia. The west will have a base there, also stops Russia from invading. The west have applied the same policy in Georgia.

Eastern Europe will be able to handle business, and handle it very well. You are missing the point about the money being spent in Europe, the money invested in India is being spent in India, which doesn't really have any extra benefits for Europe.

Desperate attention seeking india volunterily offer to bail out europe when no one ask them to LOL

You should learn to counter the argument instead of countering the countering-argumenter
You see, the reason why no one really bothers trying to counter you is simply because your post is rather hilarious and well beyond the borders of stupidity. Most of us on this forum are really very well versed with the moronic statements passed by newbie pakistanis on the forum. You will learn..in due course of time...until then the real members will ignore you.

A debt ridden nation offer to bail out other debt ridden nations

My frnd i agree with u just one lil correction not oly india but the whole world is heading that way rich is geeting richer and poor is geeting more poor its just which country reaches that saturation point first. but don make mistake in understanding tat its oly India is going tat way forget about country this is rampant in houses society everywhere we are living in fools paradise(i know u pointed oly india out of hate but as a human if u see the real picture all are the same-RAT RACE)

India is creating the most billionaires in the world, that's why I am pointing the finger at India. Brazil, Russia and China are also BRIC countries yet they run of different models.

Desperate attention seeking india volunterily offer to bail out europe when no one ask them to LOL

India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

Then it would a better idea for you not have to rely on them for your growth, i mean make your relation better with china and you can reply on each other to grow. the west is finished and they will never return to their glory days.

Frankly speaking China is unreliable.. But we have good trade relations with China (Please refer India China trade).. But we need the West to get up on its feet because if the West is finshed then it will be a setback on India's growth.. china knows that.. That is why China is the largest lender to the US and that money goes in funding US public inverstment..

PS: I am an MBA and macroeconomics is one of my favourite topics

You see, the reason why no one really bothers trying to counter you is simply because your post is rather hilarious and well beyond the borders of stupidity. Most of us on this forum are really very well versed with the moronic statements passed by newbie pakistanis on the forum. You will learn..in due course of time...until then the real members will ignore you.

I seem to be getting your attention though

Well of course, I am quite jobless at the moment. Need to kill time.

You would be, who would employ you. That's the good thing about India, the employers can pick and choose who they want to employ, there's enough to go around.

You would be, who would employ you. That's the good thing about India, the employers can pick and choose who they want to employ, there's enough to go around.
Well actually..I'm still in college buddy. But I am set to join brahmas missile program when I graduate this semester. Campus selection. there is a huge shortage of engineers...apparently...

Lol....

I would prefer Indian bailout over Chinese..

1. They don't steal our tech.
2. Are a democracy.
3. Are a weaker economy which puts us in a better negotiating position.

Although given how f*cked up the situation is we will probably end up taking bailouts $$$ from both.

Back
Top Bottom