What's new

India may bailout Eurozone

Since you are not going to tell us the amount of money India is going to fork out to help the EU then I assume it is a VERY SMALL AMOUNT.

Bailing out and VERY SMALL AMOUNT don't go hand in hand. The amount I think, India has to spare to be anywhere between $30 billion to $50 billion

India should concentrate on poverty of his own people then if they have enough money left then think of bailing out someone else

doctor we are doing that .. google MNREGA.. it is largest social development scheme in the world..
But we should not be one dimensional.. check my reply above on our line of thinking

I agree, this is wrong move. Don't hurt Indians, they always want to please White Masters as they want to please them. They feel their home country is not important than White Masters. Wasting moneys...

In fact, India is really Super-Power, happy?

To some extent i might agree wiith you but please remeber that economies are so interconnected that it benefits Indian businesses, trade in the end. I would want some preconditions set on these countries by India while giving money...like employing Indian companies for public infra development etc etc.. Our politicians should be smart enough to think of what conditions we can set.. Ultimately as of now we have a upeer hand as we are a growing economy.. But in the long term if we do not help them then it will affect our own growth.. So we have to be careful

Then it would a better idea for you not have to rely on them for your growth, i mean make your relation better with china and you can reply on each other to grow. the west is finished and they will never return to their glory days.

Haha what a ridiculous idea.

How can India bailout anyone, India is being propped up by the west to counter the Military Might of Pakistan and the economical and technological might of China. India is being used, the day the west get they dollars worth they will pull out the billions of dollars they have invested in India.

India is being used by Israel too, the only country that Israel fears is Pakistan and it's nuclear power. India will be used to counter this power. It's a very clever game the west and Israel are playing.
Hmmm Military might of Pakistan do you some Magic Ball or some kind of star war weapon that can make west fear from you....

Secondly Nuclear Weapon....it looks like average Pakistani's days starts with Nuclear and ends Weapon...

At last that all what you have to be proud of your country.....Btw Did you ever heard Indian,Israeli's,Chineese,Russian or American saying that they are proud of their country because they have nuclear weapon......

Thirdly India is not Pakistan which will let itself to be used by the west for western interest....

I agree, this is wrong move. Don't hurt Indians, they always want to please White Masters as they want to please them. They feel their home country is not important than White Masters. Wasting moneys...

In fact, India is really Super-Power, happy?
its simple give and take buddy...havent u all learned all these tactics yet from ur past ally USA
india will milk out more than what it gives from those white masters..

This is stupid, India should concentrating on getting people out of poverty and improving the country, why give money to these morons? they will simply ask for more and more and still go bankrupt
Indian Govt won't give its money to them without any return....our govt knows how to place their card at right Place...and At last that's what we call International Diplomacy....

Hmmm Military might of Pakistan do you some Magic Ball or some kind of star war weapon that can make west fear from you....

Secondly Nuclear Weapon....it looks like average Pakistani's days starts with Nuclear and ends Weapon...

At last that all what you have to be proud of your country.....Btw Did you ever heard Indian,Israeli's,Chineese,Russian or American saying that they are proud of their country because they have nuclear weapon......

Thirdly India is not Pakistan which will let itself to be used by the west for western interest....

We all know India's nuclear weapons are not as sophisticated as the rest, that's a known fact so why would they boast. Israel is hiding it's nuclear programme with the help of the west. That leaves Russia and China who are both communist nations that like to keep things close to their heart, who have very strong military power hence the reason why Pakistan is aligning itself very close to these nations.

Yes you're right India is not the same as Pakistan. Pakistan is not reliant on the investments of the west and never will be. The sooner you Indians realise that you are being used the sooner you can start rebuilding relations with your neighbours but denial will increase the size of the hole you are currently building.

Lol... Where do we have the money? We already have debt of three hundred billion. Must be April 1 joke a bit early

its simple give and take buddy...havent u all learned all these tactics yet from ur past ally USA
india will milk out more than what it gives from those white masters..

Wrong, it is US giving more milk to India and offer many than India does. Check out the lists. ;)

i think its the right move its very importnt to bail out this eurozone or USA as india is a service provider driven market(back office)
its need tat these countries to keep functioning ok atleast for a while so tat we keep geting business untill we get self reliant

People being in software companies in india should know what west means for our buisness atleast for a while

ignore the pakistanis tey talk crap coz it concerns them less. pakistanis is doomed(economically) anyways so wat if eurozone is bailed or not its least of thr concern(its like i fail so u all fail kinda attitude)

i think its the right move its very importnt to bail out this eurozone or USA as india is a service provider driven market(back office)/QUOTE]

You're right India is a service provider, the West has transferred a lot of it's call centres and offices to India because it's cheap labour. Indians are educated and can handle this type of work very easily. However it's the emerging European Countries like Poland who will take over from India after they become part of the Eurozone, it's only a matter of time. So why would India aid that?

When you look at the picture of the global economics, it is apparent that markets in Europe still has significant importance. It is imperative for India to take diligent steps in stabilizing these markets that in the long run doesn't effect the goods flow (export/import). That is why FM has mentioned that they will and wait and watch and take the corrective measure needed from India side.

Again the discussion is about Euro Zone with India deciding its action; nothing related to Pakistan. For China, they have good amount of forex reserve, but they will also take decision based on their country's future. Like, China is seeking from Europe the control of media in regard to anti-china news. There are lot of intricacies involved when you look at the world trade. Just looking at GDP numbers, demographics, poverty and stuff doesn't make the sum zero.

i think its the right move its very importnt to bail out this eurozone or USA as india is a service provider driven market(back office)/QUOTE]

You're right India is a service provider, the West has transferred a lot of it's call centres and offices to India because it's cheap labour. Indians are educated and can handle this type of work very easily. However it's the emerging European Countries like Poland who will take over from India after they become part of the Eurozone, it's only a matter of time. So why would India aid that?
poland??????????ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom