What's new

India Mars launch stokes Asian space race with China

You still didn't answer how manned space mission giving benefits to Chinese people. :lol: I believe most of us already know things about manned space mission. :wacko:

I don't have time to help your tiny brain, but here is one:

reliability engineering, we don't have our national power grid crash in front of the entire world.

The answer to your question will be posted here as soon as we all find out.

In the mean time, China is providing Satellites images to help Australia fight brush fire :

China provides satellite imagery to assist Australia in fighting against bushfire
China provides satellite imagery to assist Australia in fighting against bushfire - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Your ignorance make me laugh.Cant you even distinguish between manned space flight and earth observation sat?

And FYI ISRO is providing satellite imagery to certain European countries,for $$$..same like Chinese remote sensing data sold to Australia (its a sale,not a help!).

We have 30% market share for remote sensing data,and has already reached 0.8 m resolution (While china will take 3-5 years,according to Chinese officials)

5 Indian. 6 foreign. Or count you count? :woot:

Foreign instruments that were taken aboard,free of cost that doesnt make it not indigenous...

And who told you that ??Do you work for ISRO !?

Can you spell space or satellite you moron ! ??

Payload

The scientific payload had a total mass of 90 kg and contained five Indian instruments and six foreign instruments.

That means 6 foreign agencies hired ISRO chandrayan to carry their payloads to space. When they hire they pay us.

Now try spelling payload you idiot ! where is your IQ when you need it !?? :omghaha:

Can you spell space or satellite you moron ! ??

Payload

The scientific payload had a total mass of 90 kg and contained five Indian instruments and six foreign instruments.

That means 6 foreign agencies hired ISRO chandrayan to carry their payloads to space. When they hire they pay us.

Now try spelling payload you idiot ! where is your IQ when you need it !?? :omghaha:

No. Uneducated tripe.

Actually you post/ scream/ are more depressed in Indian threads than any Indian. If you're trying to convince us that you are 'relaxed' you must be really stupid. Besides,

Indians didn't say any of those things -you did. How come you are blaming it all on us now?

mm singh in 2004:
"When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. I share this aspiration with the chief minister and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point,"

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041007/main7.htm

kalmadi before opening of the new delhi cw games

saina nehwal said during an interview by the indian media
I want more Indians to challenge China and this chest thumping

"China Killer"

The LA Times reported that the 50-ton, 55-foot three-stage rocket is named after the Hindu god of fire. However, it said the missile had been dubbed the "China killer" by the Indian press.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...er-missile-capable-of-reaching-beijing-europe
pallava bagla:

According to Pallava Bagla, science editor of New Delhi television news and author of a book about India's space efforts, Destination Moon, the country's public are especially excited about the possibility of beating China to the Red Planet.

"If India does beat China to Mars you can imagine the national pride," he told BBC News.

https://defence.pk/threads/india-mars-launch-stokes-asian-space-race-with-china.284304/

If the above were not indian, what are they?

So are you ignorant, mentally stunted, lying, hiding from shame or what ?

mm singh in 2004:

kalmadi before opening of the new delhi cw games

saina nehwal said during an interview by the indian media

"China Killer"

pallava bagla:

If the above were not indian, what are they?

So are you ignorant, mentally stunted, lying, hiding from shame or what ?

The counter Indian claims, the only way to do it is by responding to them point by point.

@WebMaster - only bashing and counter replies.... 99% posts are waste. Happening in almost all threads... forum standard has reached all time low...don't know if Mods are sleeping or taking shots only when reported...no need to issue infractions all the time, cleaning up the thread and warning the members should work...pls with new look try to improve the standards of the forum... thank you.

agreed, I for one don't see this is as a race. although if it motivates the nations, then by all means.
IMO, space exploration should be done by any willing and able nation, and I am happy to see more countries coming in this field.
good luck to both china and india.

Is it about national pride, as widely projected? Or about proving a point to China which is surging ahead of India in the Asian space race?
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-sh...-needs-to-send-a-mission-to-mars/20131025.htm

Back
Top Bottom