What's new

India maintains presence in South China Sea

Sir its hates china fix your post sir

and how can well get along when a country likes yours yours claims everything takes everything belittle others causing everyone so how?

I never insult others first, but someone insult my country I defently will counterback.
In fact I think we must live in peace, because we are neighbours, our children have to live together, create conflicts or provocation will cause hostile, not benefit to each other.

But when you saw this stupid topic.. India warship to visit Shanghai... then the media call "India maintains presence in South China Sea "... What a supid... China warship just visit India... Why our media did not said " China maintains presence in India Ocean"?

By this logic, we have Chinese in Philippines, So if our media said " China maintains presence in Philippines"? What's your feeling?

Maybe you saw two Vietnamese in PDF hate China....You thought that all Vietnamese are hate China and like India.....How ignorte you are....And I saw a India pretend French..is really the false flag ..

He is a Vietnamese who friendly to China.....And I have been to the border of China and Vietnam.... The people of two counties get along very well.. and with large economic and trade exchanges .

And yes, "maybe" you just saw 1 Vietnamese he/she mights pro-China then you just "claims" all Vietnamese likes Chinese-China. Between Vietnamese to Chinese we don't hate them but we do HATED your China Government so much.(At least my personally don't hate Chinese)

I never insult others first, but someone insult my country I defently will counterback.
In fact I think we must live in peace, because we are neighbours, our children have to live together, create conflicts or provocation will cause hostile, not benefit to each other.

But when you saw this stupid topic.. India warship to visit Shanghai... then the media call "India maintains presence in South China Sea "... What a supid... China warship just visit India... Why our media did not said " China maintains presence in India Ocean"?

By this logic, we have Chinese in Philippines, So if our media said " China maintains presence in Philippines"? What's your feeling?

typical just typical insult me? or you and how i feeling insulted by your kind for generations or have anyone in dream land (or so called media) told you? but do you care what others feel no because you take everything you see hell am not ya since when do you care about other people your so called help is just other form of imperialism just ask the Africans you help so much. lairs, ill mannered, arrogant people you are us invading you since when and on what plant stop playing the victim because everyone can see that your not its just embarrassing to see a muscle build guy saying a small guy beat him up while the small guy is covered in bruises.

hummm.. well you need to understand that In India everyone is free to write almost anything they want about anyone, that means that their will always be many people who writes what may hurt you/ignore you or even love you. Since the Indian media isn't controlled by govt, Its upto your eyes to see the real and at the same time it also makes it easy pick the news what satisfies you most or the masters...

and how can well get along when a country likes yours yours claims everything takes everything belittle others causing everyone so how?

Because weak countries love it when they get belittled and bullied. Otherwise why does your nation love them after abandoning you in WW2, then coming back instead of giving you independence, setting up military bases in your own country, abusing your own women in your own country, and then not even being punished for it?

I am 100% Vietnamese and living in Hanoi. I have been in this forum for at least 4 years.

Some young Vietnamese here are anti-China. I can understand the sentiment. I am neither pro- or anti-China, but I have been to China many times and worked with them, and I respect them. I have also worked with Indian and have friends working in India. I also have read India media for quite long time.

I never care about India boasting themselves as superpower in other threads, because I know this is a fantasy or morphin for all Indian, including NRI and Indian living in India alike, but this thread is about Vietnam. I do not mean to insult anyone, unless they insult my country first. In this case, I feel that Indian here are arrogant towards my country, so I just post some facts.

I just represented for myself. But if you Indian think that people in Vietnam are like some young Vietnamese in this forum, you are delusional again.

LOL i hate your country too but i dont hate you , i hate your country keep begging us to buy your bananas tell your country dont send bananas to china will you? i also hate your greedy country with a pathetic GDP LOL

Well, it would be natural. Many Chinese are ashamed of their nationality - so trying to pass off as Vietnam citizen / resident is no surprise. Heck, if I were Chinese I would try and hide my nationality too.

OH really let put it this way if it was my country did what india did in 1962 and if more poor in my country than the whole africa and if my country had the world biggest open air toilet man........... i will kill myself than living in this plannet that s for sure

And yes, "maybe" you just saw 1 Vietnamese he/she mights pro-China then you just "claims" all Vietnamese likes Chinese-China. Between Vietnamese to Chinese we don't hate them but we do HATED your China Government so much.(At least my personally don't hate Chinese)

Oh we too we hate your country very much too that s why we colonised it for 200 years LOL btw dont beg us to invest in your country man , have a little integrity will you tell your government if they hate us that much dont come and beg us for money, this is where i respect india they are not as low as you poor vietnam they do talk bs but atleast they dont beg us for $$$$$ LOL

I am 100% Vietnamese and living in Hanoi. I have been in this forum for at least 4 years.

Some young Vietnamese here are anti-China. I can understand the sentiment. I am neither pro- or anti-China, but I have been to China many times and worked with them, and I respect them. I have also worked with Indian and have friends working in India. I also have read India media for quite long time.
The Chinese all over the forums, newspapers, magazines ... is propaganda that "the South China Sea as part of their territory," "indisputable" ... If we don't reject allegations that, everyone on this forum will maybe to misunderstand
You've heard a story in China: "Tang Sam murder" (Tăng Sâm giết người)?

I never care about India boasting themselves as superpower in other threads, because I know this is a fantasy or morphin for all Indian, including NRI and Indian living in India alike, but this thread is about Vietnam. I do not mean to insult anyone, unless they insult my country first. In this case, I feel that Indian here are arrogant towards my country, so I just post some facts.

I just represented for myself. But if you Indian think that people in Vietnam are like some young Vietnamese in this forum, you are delusional again.

Of course, the VN-India relationship is not dependent on the Vietnamese forumers on this forum. It was decided by leaders of the two countries. Fortunately, you are not a leader of the VN.
and India will become a superpower or not, this does not depend on your thoughts.

Refer to VN newspaper:

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/politics-laws/225049/president-calls-for-stronger-india-ties.html

http://www.qdnd.vn/qdndsite/en-us/75/72/183/161/163/172489/Default.aspx

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/politics/22663/president--vietnam--india-should-strengthen-cooperation.html

http://english.vov.vn/Home/Fostering-VietnamIndia-relations/20121/133965.vov

http://en.nhandan.org.vn/cmlink/nhandan-online/homepage/politics/external-relations/vietnam-india-develop-strategic-partnership-1.329722

VN to strengthen ties with India, that does not mean that it conflict to the VN to strengthen ties with China.

BTW: Do you know the Chinese story "Zeng Shen murders" (Tăng Sâm giết người)?
The Rumour About Zeng Shen

Once, when Zeng Shen went to the district of Fei, a man with the same name there committed a murder.Someone went to tell Zeng Shen's mother: "Zeng Shen has killed a man!"

"Impossible, " she replied." My son would never do such a thing."

She went calmly on with her weaving.

After a while, someone else came to report: "Zeng Shen has killed a man."

Still the old lady went on weaving.

Then a third man came to tell her: "Zeng Shen has killed a man!"

This time his mother was frightened. She threw down her shuttle and escaped over the wall.

For although Zeng Shen was a good man and his mother trusted him, when three men accused him of murder, much as she loved him she could not but begin to doubt him.
The Chinese are using "the story Zeng Shen" to apply for the South China Sea. They try to propagate a lot of that "SCS of them", and the world's people will hear very many times, then they doubt that "maybe true?"

In Vietnam we call you "Cao Cầu" chinese with false flag.

You will have war with China at sea, your navy is too weak to pretend your islands.
You wouldnt win without India's navy support.
India navy is the most powerful naval force in Asia. We have three aircraft carrier.

VN to strengthen ties with India, that does not mean that it conflict to the VN to strengthen ties with China

BTW: Do you know the Chinese story "Zeng Shen murders" (Tăng Sâm giết người)?
yes.This is what ancient Chinese people call "all people saying the same thing can melt gold.
"众口铄金"
that why you vietnamese forumers are trolling china no matter that it is real or not.

When more and more people echo the same thing, you can even convince someone that white is black

You will have war with China at sea, your navy is too weak to pretend your islands.
You wouldnt win without India's navy support.
India navy is the most powerful naval force in Asia. We have three aircraft carrier.

Please ignore him. He does not represent the majority of the Vietnamese.
VN-India has friendly relations long time ago, the relationship Vietnam respected highly.
India is always welcome in VN, it is because of the friendship between the two countries, not China. Evidence that the India-VN relationship has developed even China-VN had very good relations previously.

Back
Top Bottom