What's new

India-made passenger plane coming soon

GAMEK_035575361.jpg

Ones developed outside India = advanced cryogenic engine
Ones developed by India = primitive cryogenic engine :omghaha::omghaha:

He doesn't know much about such things-I have seen that 'expert' proclaiming 'Pakistan is in same league as India in space research'..:omghaha::omghaha:[/quote]

When US first develop cryogenic engines, those are the primitives ones. The Indian build one is also primitive. But MKIII will be more advanced. There is a reason that the one tested earlier this year is not much advanced as compare to what India already have.

When US first develop cryogenic engines, those are the primitives ones. The Indian build one is also primitive. But MKIII will be more advanced. There is a reason that the one tested earlier this year is not much advanced as compare to what India already have.

By your stupendous logic you're primitive while your parents are advanced. :wacko:

Bullshit !!

CE 7.5 used in the gslv mk2 is more complex engine than CE 20 used in the MK 3 because former uses staged combustion cycle which is far more complex than gas generator cycle used by the latter .

Now that you have shown how much you know about these things,can you kindly spare this thread?

No we need a high bypass turbofan to power NCA (fuel efficiency is main reason ).Kaveri is low bypass turbofan

Last edited:
If India continues to have Engineers like @levina & @Ayush who use 'Fleming's Left Hand Rule' when determining the value of 'G Forces', then there ain't gonna be a plane ! :whistle:

Then you've got Chubby Lemurs like @Dillinger who even depreciates 'employees' & make Balance Sheets full of Suspense Accounts because they haven't got a clue why they aren't balancing ! :o:

Me and @Ayush arent aeronautical engineers.8-)
Though we do have a trollnaut here...ahem ahem...sorry I meant @Aeronaut here :lol:
But oops...he happens to be a Pakistani...and a pseudo engineer. :D
Aero will you help us with our plane??:ashamed:

Turbo prop ???????

:lol: :lol: it aint 1947 lads

are you guys planning to customize the C130's you are about to have into a passenger aircraft or something :P , thats the only thing popping up into my mind :D :rofl:

but well at least worth a try :)

Me and @Ayush arent aeronautical engineers.8-)
Though we do have a trollnaut here...ahem ahem...sorry I meant @Aeronaut here :lol:
But oops...he happens to be a Pakistani...and a pseudo engineer. :D
Aero will you help us with our plane??:ashamed:

You & @Ayush are Glorified Mechanics ! :p:

And @Dillinger is a Glorified Munshi ! :P

Just like me ! :mad:

But I'm upgrading to becoming Shylock from the Merchant of Venice ! :smokin:

You & @Ayush are Glorified Mechanics ! :p:
Excusez moi??? :pissed:
i am a civil engg....grrr

Armstrong said:
And @Dillinger is a Glorified Munshi !

Just like me !

But I'm upgrading to becoming Shylock from the Merchant of Venice ! :smokin:
I heard you were kicked from your last job and now you have given some hefty amount to an arob so that you can work gratis in his company :D

Excusez moi??? :pissed:
i am a civil engg....grrr

Civil Engineering - I'm so proud of you ! :cray:

I wanted to be a Civil Engineer when growing up ! :(

My Grandpa was a Civil & Structural Engineer who went to England in the early 1900s (before the Partition) for higher studies in Civil & Structural Engineering & then joined the British Indian Army & later the Pakistan Army as a Civil & Structural Engineer ! :)

I heard you were kicked from your last job and now you have given some hefty amount to an arob so that you can work gratis in his company :D

Aaaarghhh ! :mad:

Civil Engineering - I'm so proud of you ! :cray:

I wanted to be a Civil Engineer when growing up ! :(

My Grandpa was a Civil & Structural Engineer who went to England in the early 1900s (before the Partition) for higher studies in Civil & Structural Engineering & then joined the British Indian Army & later the Pakistan Army as a Civil & Structural Engineer ! :)
Wow!!!!
In my family dad's an electronics engg...and he didnt want me to opt for civil engg.:(
And why didnt you join Civil engg??
And were you talking about your paternal grandad??

Armstrong said:
Aaaarghhh ! :mad:
sooooo its true....isnt it??? :coffee:

Wow!!!!
In my family dad's an electronics engg...and he didnt want me to opt for civil engg.:(
And why didnt you join Civil engg??
And were you talking about your paternal grandad??

Yes I was talking about my Paternal Grandpa.....! :)

I didn't go for Civil Engineering because my family wanted me to go for Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering instead; I loved Classical Physics but hated the rest so instead I said I'd like to go for one of the three :

(a) Join the Army

(b) Go for Civil Engineering

(c) Go for higher education in Economics

Long story short, in the end I opted for Professional Accountancy ! :lol:

Worst decision of my life & one that I've regretted ever since ! :(

But the 'Finance' portion of Professional Accountancy was always very interesting for me so now I'm either gonna go for an MSc in Finance or the CFA Charter - Lets see ! :)

sooooo its true....isnt it??? :coffee:

Of course NOT ! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom