What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

@Wholegrain @RescueRanger @Developereo @Yzd Khalifa @joe sherear @Spring Onion @Slav Defence @jaibi @Jazzbot @cabatli_53 @AUSTERLITZ @jhungary @Xeric @Irfan Baloch @Secur @sandy_3126 @500 @flamer84 @al-Hasani @Hussein @KRAIT @Marshmallow @Oscar @tempset II @asad71 @Sinan @Chinese-Dragon @Contrarian @Riaz haque @cb4 @Armstrong @F.O.X @Dillinger @Hyperion @Alpha1 @A.Rafay @Ayush @T-12345 @ZYXW

In no particular order

And a massive puppy to my red team, and international mod staff....and @WebMaster :kiss3: .. They are all awesome..

Mention the category too :P

My choice is:

1. Most liked moderator
1) @Aeronaut
2) @Jungibaaz
3) @nuclearpak

2. Most disliked moderator
jo infraction ya ban kary

3. Most liked TT
1) @fatman17
2) @RescueRanger
3) @muse

4. Most disliked TT
None

5. Most liked Jr TT
@Slav Defence

6. Most disliked Jr TT
None

7. Most liked poster (one from each country)
From Pakistan: @AntiBody (He renamed recently maybe Medicore or something) Loved his JF17 Info Pool thread, nice effort. @Leader @LoveIcon @Gareen da baal

India: @KRAIT
B'desh: @Loki
USA: @Martain2 (The one who used to debate a lot with gambit over stealth and stuff)

8. Most disliked poster( one from each country).
arushbhai
jo infraction de ya ban kary

I can't. Be nominated :'( :sniff:

Was thinking about you but wasn't sure you were TT or Jr TT. :lol:

Gareeb day baal di bay e ura ditti :rofl:

Thx - But what is this for? :undecided: Let me read the thread

hahahaa, edited his name.. I don't know but I love reading your and his posts. The way he says Maa Sadqay is just awesome.. :rofl:

you guys do know, nominating / disliking staff outside of ghq is not allowed and it would give a reason to mods to close this thread?

previously when the awards thread was made, i was [i think] runners up to santro for favourite poster-- i think elmo calculated the stuff .. however life goes on.. becomes difficult and busy each and every day .. and gradually the new generation takes the place of the previous one

lets keep the mods criticism restricted to ghq

jo infraction de ya ban kary

Got banned way back when I was new here in 2010, I got hyped seeing an indian troll and literally abused sh!t out of him. Can't remember who banned me but that ban was fair.

Got infraction only once by @Oscar, and that was also justified.

Last edited:
you guys do know, nominating / disliking staff outside of ghq is not allowed and it would give a reason to mods to close this thread?

previously when the awards thread was made, i was [i think] runners up to santro for favourite poster-- i think elmo calculated the stuff .. however life goes on.. becomes difficult and busy each and every day .. and gradually the new generation takes the place of the previous one

Oh, I wasn't able to remember your name, you renamed recently from ANTIBODY. :) I voted for you above in my post, edited your name in my previous post sir.

Oh, I wasn't able to remember your name, you renamed recently from ANTIBODY. :) I voted for you above in my post, edited your name in my previous post sir.
people on spanish fora , russian fora also knew my name... it freaked me out :agree: -- so i changed it here, where i primarily post

people on spanish fora , russian fora also knew my name... it freaked me out :agree: -- so i changed it here, where i primarily post

I owned a public forum for online gaming for several years, and we had a rule there that whenever someone changes name he should post a new thread and inform others about it. Its difficult to keep track of who you were sometimes. :)

There are two thread where I regularly followed your posts. JF17 Info Pool and Recommended Movies.. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom