What's new

India Lost 350sqkm of Area To The Chinese in the Depsang Sector Alone Reveal Credible Indian Sources

All the areas in OPs map are not only on the Chinese side as per Chinese claim line but they are infact also on the Chinese side even as per LAC as marked in Google earth (thin red line):

So what you are trying to say is your Generals are lying, your Politicians are lying and your media is lying. Only your interpretations are CORRECT, my friend you may continue to dwell in your la la cuckoo land, i have absolutely no OBJECTIONS.

and again pakistanis fighting on behalf of chinese and getting up and down.... my goodness :lol::lol::lol:

At least Pakistanis have real reasons for cheering for China in this case. Indians on PDF were cheering for Israel when Israelis attacked the Turkish Flotilla some years ago!!

countless threads were created, million posts were made.... billions lines were written but all in vain.

in reality chinese cant fight and in virtual reality chinese cant fight... whats use of such an army? ohh wait... to fire on students in Tienanmen square and in Hongkong.... that is what this army can do...

otherwise their necks are broken and spine is ripped apart so much so that the dead bodies are handed over to their families....

countless threads were created, million posts were made.... billions lines were written but all in vain.

in reality chinese cant fight and in virtual reality chinese cant fight... whats use of such an army? ohh wait... to fire on students in Tienanmen square and in Hongkong.... that is what this army can do...

otherwise their necks are broken and spine is ripped apart so much so that the dead bodies are handed over to their families....
Two years in a row India and Indian army has been humilated and everyone knows about it

And THIS is what comes out of Indian mouths after utter humilation

Two years in a row India and Indian army has been humilated and everyone knows about it

And THIS is what comes out of Indian mouths after utter humilation

what humiliation? :lol::lol::lol: even after spell check you cant write simple English spelling that is the humiliation and nothing else.:lol::lol::lol:

falling in battlefield and achieving Veergati is not humiliation....
defending once motherland is pride not humiliation....

we killed more than we lost.... enemy got the message loud and clear..... we see the enemy retreating and will retreat even further. If they still have any itch of fight we will quench that as well...

only folks from some countries believe that falling in the line of duty is humiliation... we dont. We take pride in our soldiers specially when they meet Veergati

our victories are decisive and remain in our enemies mind longer .... i dont have to count you anything... this is a thread where Indian and chinese armies are fighting but since chinese cant fight their own war they bought pakistanies to do that.... so you are fighting someone else's battle...

what humiliation? :lol::lol::lol: even after spell check you cant write simple English spelling that is the humiliation and nothing else.:lol::lol::lol:

falling in battlefield and achieving Veergati is not humiliation....
defending once motherland is pride not humiliation....

we killed more than we lost.... enemy got the message loud and clear..... we see the enemy retreating and will retreat even further. If they still have any itch of fight we will quench that as well...

only folks from some countries believe that falling in the line of duty is humiliation... we dont. We take pride in our soldiers specially when they meet Veergati

our victories are decisive and remain in our enemies mind longer .... i dont have to count you anything... this is a thread where Indian and chinese armies are fighting but since chinese cant fight their own war they bought pakistanies to do that.... so you are fighting someone else's battle...
20.jpg

Indian Government assumption is that by applying sanctions against Chinese companies over time PLA would finally withdraw. Till that time they would keep denying about any intrusion in our territory.

It’s clear that India lost the minor skirmish without firing a shot. That is why Indians are the ones asking Chinese to move back to the previous lines, not other way around.

In another word, if India had won, Indians would brag incessantly. The whole world would have hear it by now. Even you Indians would have to admit that Indians never fail to boast.
Either India is becoming wildly delusional and refuses to accept that Chinese soldiers have occupied their territory (as in Modi's own words, there has been no Chinese intrusion) or India is too afraid to confront China and hence resorts to denying the Chinese presence, as well as kindly begging the Chinese behind closed doors to pull out. Personally, I feel both of these have equal chances ...

Lol at least 20 Indian soldiers were killed and 60 more were captured on June 15th after hand to hand combat ... and you still say the Chinese can't fight? What do the Chinese have to prove that they're capable of fighting? Do they have to capture New Delhi in a future war? As I said in my above post, I'm really starting to think many Indians have become deluded with the reality of the LAC's strategic situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom