What's new

India lost 10% of Arunachal Pradesh area to China PLA Military

this is normal for india. very soon, china will capture whole arunachel. you know these indians! they aren't discussing it because they already know the results. for god's sake, where is indian army? may be hiding behind amit shah hahaha.

Mota Bhai Infantry Carrier slash Tank Destroyer...

You can bluff with colonialism all you want, but I mean it was still a treaty and you yourselves signed it with the Brits.

How is it Indians' fault that you guys don't honor any bi-lateral treaties of the past? What if it was them claiming in reverse? By your logic, they could also consider past treaties of all land bordering China null and void because of colonial era.

For the sake of peace, can you just be ethical and honorable in international relations? I hate childish land-grabbing arguments. It's not just India you have disputes with, it's almost every neighboring country of yours.

Has China and Pakistan ever dishonoured any treaties between themselves?, a snake deserved to be treated for what it truly is a snake, stop being a wannabe bhagat if you truly are a patriotic Pakistani.

I heard his speeches and he sounded like someone who surrendered
We wouldn't know. I know of only 1 country in Asia which has surrendered since the 1970s so I am sure your expertise in this matter is unimpeachable.

We wouldn't know. I know of only 1 country in Asia which has surrendered since the 1970s so I am sure your expertise in this matter is unimpeachable.

There is not much to surrender when a part wants to separate itself. Bengalis are proud ppl so no one can keep them against their will and i am happy for their sovereignity gained but your trying to make it all about yourself. Bengalis always wanted their own state and has done well since.

However You surrendered without much noise

screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-10.26.13-am.jpg

Last edited:
There is not much to surrender when a part wants to separate itself. Bengalis are proud ppl so no one can keep them against their will and i am happy for their sovereignity gained but your trying to make it all about yourself. Bengalis always wanted their own state and has done well since.

However You surrendered without much noise

screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-10.26.13-am.jpg
Lol. You know you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel when you can't distinguish between a surrender and a capture.

Btw, is he sipping the tea before or after your Army Chief's "legs were shaking"?

My friend this is just the START, all along this year we will hear a lot of good news along the entire LAC front.

India up for Grabs!!!

first come first serve....

The problem with India is all their border with China is LAC, no intl' border there.

38,000 sq.kms grabbed by China, the Aksai Chin. India can only lament and whine. Now 1000 sq.kms grabbed at Galvan, Pangong Tso....Modi won't take China name, so this emboldens China more.

Pakistan has grabbed about 44% of Kashmir(between India and Pakistan), rather reclaimed. Can only do a fake surgical strike...again whine and fume with big talks.

Yes they show the Pak Kashmir in their Indian maps...that's about it.
And when they show it in their maps, it suggests that India is too weak and incapable to attack and regain Pak Kashmir...so actually this gives a negative image of India.

Last edited:
You can bluff with colonialism all you want, but I mean it was still a treaty and you yourselves signed it with the Brits.

How is it Indians' fault that you guys don't honor any bi-lateral treaties of the past? What if it was them claiming in reverse? By your logic, they could also consider past treaties of all land bordering China null and void because of colonial era.

For the sake of peace, can you just be ethical and honorable in international relations? I hate childish land-grabbing arguments. It's not just India you have disputes with, it's almost every neighboring country of yours.
Ethics? Where were they when India unilaterally changed and burned maps

Back
Top Bottom