What's new

india lose t20 against England.

10rl7dg.jpg

Samit Patel held his nerve to secure England's six-wicket victory at Old Trafford

Live Cricket Scores | Cricket news, statistics | ESPN Cricinfo

India should have picked the opener for the tests. They look a different side from the tests. I think they looked re vitalized and ready this time unlike the tests. I think the 1 dayers will be cracking games. Real passionate supporters - i reckon the crowd was 70% indians! Best wishes in the 1 dayers..

Samit seemed to be taunting the indians with his furious fist pumping that went on for quite a while. :)

In your desperation you forgot punching the fist in the air is done by almost every batsmen after winning and it does go on for quite a while when you are excited . He is a new player and was obviously excited .

In your desperation you forgot punching the fist in the air is done by almost every batsmen after winning and it does go on for quite a while when you are excited . He is a new player and was obviously excited .

I used to play with Samit for a team called Sawley cricket club. Always was a bit chubby. Cant believe he is now playing for England!

congrat England..bad luck India

I thought India is expert of t20 after playing IPl but any way no use of IPL

it a funny side of cricket how media makes some one a hero by stelling the good job done by someone alse..

i am reffering to MSD , the whole media give him the entire cradit of giving the final over to a unknown player but the bowler who actually deliver that day Joginder sharma was forgoten , no body in media even talk about him , and the entire credit was hijecked by MSD for his decision to give that final over to joginder , ...

yesterday , when 10 runs need in last over , MSD again try to do the same , he give the final over to vijay kumar when kohli was looking much better to diliver the final over ...

THanks Joginder to giving us the T20 WC , it required great skills to diliver the final over in a T20 , i hope you will forgive those who thinks that was dhoni's excillence...

Yesterday i was watching the match, India's young brigade shown good comeback but the rain took away the win.

Gonna chill with my English friends once again. ;)

Enjoy with your english! your enjoyment and sadness depends on India. After long time of horrific sadness you had some chill. :lol:

i thought you left watching cricket after India was no 1 team for so long and won the world cup. :rofl:

I never saw India winning out of their homeland especially against AUS, PAK, ENG !!!

Well said by Nasir Hussain, "Indian fielders are like DONKEYS"....

I never saw India winning out of their homeland especially against AUS, PAK, ENG !!!

Well said by Nasir Hussain, "Indian fielders are like DONKEYS"....

1983 World Cup ring a bell?

I guess you guys are still crying over this.

2h4z6e0.jpg
;)

There goes again, I wonder why are these men in the so called blue let out to play if they are not fit? I myself have seen boys here in Ranji trophy squad who bowl constantly above 150km/hr with good line and length. I would any day prefer them against Munaf and the other snail.

Agreed they made us proud by becoming world champions, they could have been rested instead of buying such shames,.

Yesterday i was watching the match, India's young brigade shown good comeback but the rain took away the win.

Enjoy with your english! your enjoyment and sadness depends on India. After long time of horrific sadness you had some chill. :lol:

i thought you left watching cricket after India was no 1 team for so long and won the world cup. :rofl:

No - because india is the traditional enemy/rival of Pakistan, I normally automatically support the country playing india, was invited by a English girl who I have worked with. She knew that as a Pakistani I would be happy at india's loss, even these third party's know how we roll :) So had a good time ;)

Samit seemed to be taunting the indians with his furious fist pumping that went on for quite a while. :)

Haha ask him which team would he support on any other day when he is not playing for England and see what he replies?

Haha ask him which team would he support on any other day when he is not playing for England and see what he replies?

Don't know honestly - depends how English he feels, and what sort of relationship he has with his parents motherland.

After winning the beautiful world cup, who gives a sh*t.

Don't know honestly - depends how English he feels, and what sort of relationship he has with his parents motherland.

Well, most Indians abroad are very close in a way to India. Even if they are not born there or haven't been there. It's a strange connection many have to the 'motherland'.

Back
Top Bottom