What's new

India likely to ink deal for 36 to 54 More Rafale jets to maintain edge over PAF, if Pakistan buys new fighter jets

Good decision.
Once Pakistan inks deal for J-10C we should buy additional Rafales.
Otherwise no need.
Tejas Mk1 shall be more than a match to J 10 c. There can not be a bettet news for India than Pakistan buying J10 c.

Tejas Mk1 shall be more than a match to J 10 c. There can not be a bettet news for India than Pakistan buying J10 c.

Pakistanis on this forum.hace been discussing j10 since 2010 in this forum.
They have been in overdrive over j10c and f16 block 70 since 2017 when modi signed the Rafale deal.....

there has been no movement despite Rafale being here and nearly delivered 22 of the 36 fighters and s400 deal signed in 2019 delivery starting November this year..

pakistan imo is buying nothing from.china other than thunder block 3 x 30.planes . this is there answer to both Rafale tejas mark1a and s400 induction ..

they would love usa to change their stance and offer grant aided f16 block 52 or 70 bit again.this is not likely as usa is in quad with India and this is conflict of interest now ..

Any new acquisition will be China centric and not Pakistan centric. India no more consider Pakistan a threat.
Is that 80% of your forces are stationed at pakistan border?
Our strategy has and always has been to match India's purchases to maintain the balance of power, NOT to fulfil fanboys' wishlists and bankrupt the country by starting an arms race we cannot win.

When India introduced Cold Start, we introduced Nasr. We did NOT start a draft and start panic buying as many fancy toys as we can because they can do exactly the same and buy far more and better toys than we can (all while not destroying their economy).
Good luck wasting funds on a technology which will soon become redundant. Perhaps people at AH should pay heed to good people of PDF and drop Project Azm lest it destroys our economy.

Last edited:
You have bought S 400, so no chance to buy F 35. Your only chance in getting 5 generation fighter is for you to successfully develop AMCA into a real capable fighter.
America has no rules. Turkey is Muslim and hence the hard line...maybe for India they will change. Technically after s400 acquisition India should not get any spares for c130 and c17 or their attack helicopters. But guess what....

America has no rules. Turkey is Muslim and hence the hard line...maybe for India they will change. Technically after s400 acquisition India should not get any spares for c130 and c17 or their attack helicopters. But guess what....

no it's because, turkey is compromising NATO alliance.

India is a different ball game they have historical Russian arms and huge threat of China so can justify its purchase..

no it's because, turkey is compromising NATO alliance.

India is a different ball game they have historical Russian arms and huge threat of China so can justify its purchase..
When Greece purchased the s300 why wasn't the alliance compromised. Its bs when Turkey offered clear evidence the system will not interfere. Additionally f35 is a dud and Turkey will develop its on 5th fighter at a much better price.
White men and their pasty lies

The confidence of these Indians after back to back catatrophes, Doklam (2018), Balakot (2019), Galwan Valley (2020) and Movid-21 (2021), is the most I am enjoying. I wonder in which world are these bhakts living honestly speaking.

As an enemy, I would be more worried from an India of 2013 than of 2021. The "threat potential" that it offers vis a vis Pakistan has decreased considerably. Where I see the "threat potential" as a function of their geopolitical standing including in their neighborhood, their diminishing soft image, their increasing dependcy of critical weapon systems on others, their falling gdp growth rates and their internal and political (in)stability.

More rafales might offer them some tactical advantage here and there, but with a strategic sight, I would take todays' enemy every single time than him of lets say 6 years back and this seemingly holds true with every passing year. Its not without a reason, i wish to have modi for many more terms. We need an enemy with zero critical thinking skills and full of blind emotional quotient. The more they boast, the more will the world be able to witness their true reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irrespective of pakistan buys j10c or not, india will place an order for additional rafales.

Indian Airforce needs 150 Aircraft to meet basic operational requirements given size and geographical realities of the nation state of India.

Edge is 151 aircraft away

The confidence of these dotheads after back to back catstrophes, Doklam (2018), Balakot (2019), Galwan Valley (2020) and Movid-21 (2021), is the most i am enjoying. I wonder in which world are these bhakts living honestly speaking.

As an enemy, I would be more worried from an India of 2013 than of 2021. The "threat potential" that it offers vis a vis Pakistan has decreased considerably. Where I see the "threat potential" as a function of their geopolitical standing including in their neighborhood, their diminishing soft image, their increasing dependcy of critical weapon systems on others, their falling gdp growth rates and their internal and political (in)stability.

More rafales might offer them some tactical advantage here and there, but with a strategic sight, I would take todays' enemy every single time than him of lets say 6 years back and this seemingly holds true with every passing year. Its not without a reason, i wish to have modi for many more terms. We need an enemy with zero critical thinking skills and full of blind emotional quotient. The more they boast, the more will the world be able to witness their true reality.

that's rich
pakistan gdp is the only global.gdp falling I value due to falling pak rupee v dollar.
what exactly is a,GDP of 280 billion or per capita income of 1370 dollars per Pakistani..
no forex,ignored by Arabs usa Israel.euripe your clutching onto China to keep you afloat from.bankruptcy
constantly asking for imf bailout.or extension to loan repayment plans.
30 cheap budget thunders which China would not touch ever for plaaf.

get reality check you would capitulate in week.if India fought a real war for lack of money spares,electricity and fuel.

that's rich
pakistan gdp is the only global.gdp falling I value due to falling pak rupee v dollar.
what exactly is a,GDP of 280 billion or per capita income of 1370 dollars per Pakistani..
no forex,ignored by Arabs usa Israel.euripe your clutching onto China to keep you afloat from.bankruptcy
constantly asking for imf bailout.or extension to loan repayment plans.
30 cheap budget thunders which China would not touch ever for plaaf.

get reality check you would capitulate in week.if India fought a real war for lack of money spares,electricity and fuel.
Gdp. Gdp.

Putter when there is an AMRAAM up your jacksy.. you won't be thinking GDP...you will be singing fantastic tea. Please stop the bs

Is that 80% of your forces are stationed at pakistan border?

Good luck wasting funds on a technology which will soon become redundant. Perhaps people at AH should pay heed to good people of PDF and drop Project Azm lest it destroys our economy.

You can say 100 pc as well if that gives you feel good.

AZM will compete with AMCA in the next 10-15 years when they will become fully operational. Even then, neither of these planes are realistically going to be better than the F-35. Right now, PAF has no need for a fifth generation jet and IAF will get F-35s in response which will be a nightmare for us. FC-31 underperforms and if I recall correctly even Pakistan told the Chinese this.

So unless you have a way to get PAF a fifth gen jet equal or superior to the F-35 in significant numbers right now, this is not happening.
YES!!! It would do wonders for us!
Such as? :what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom