What's new

India likely to ink deal for 36 to 54 More Rafale jets to maintain edge over PAF, if Pakistan buys new fighter jets

since when did pakistan start ordering big....

30 thunders. block 3 between 2022 and 2025 at best .. you heard it first here from me .. the rest is just PDF fan boys wish list

As usual No Source for this claim.

Only bharati farts.

You think you have 14 strike corps?
This comment alone tells how much you know about military strength and threat perception of your own country.

Corps have different functions. If only strike corps are kept as what you say, it means that India looks for offence rather than defense which means that India doesn't consider pskistan a big threat which contradicts your claim.

Corps have different functions. If only strike corps are kept as what you say, it means that India looks for offence rather than defense which means that India doesn't consider pskistan a big threat which contradicts your claim.
3 strike corps mean 75% of your offensive force has been dedicated to confront Pakistan that only leaves 25% for Bangladesh and China.
Besides these are just the strike corps which are reserved purely for offence, Google the deployment of other Indian army corps to get a full picture. 80% are focused on Pakistan same goes for IAF bases.
you have approx 3 strike Corps in your army....

They have 4 strike corps

That is exactly what I say. I say that strategy of India is oftenensive towards Pakistan and not defensive. This mesns that Indian does not considered Pakistan a big threat. Till few years ago, India had only defensive strategy towards China. Only recently India has raised mountain strike Corps against China. If India confider Pakistan a threat, India would have defensive posture and not offensivd posture.

It gives a great satisfaction and feeling of pride to our Pakistani friends that their military power compsles India to spend 70 bn USD to balance power eith pskistan. They also believe that whole world is conspiring against them to weaken pakistan. Our Pakistani friends often write similar stuff.

The thing is Pakistan is the only Nuclear armed Muslim country with full spectrum deterrent that is why it is and will be target of conspiracies of many enemies.

That is exactly what I say. I say that strategy of India is oftenensive towards Pakistan and not defensive. This mesns that Indian does not considered Pakistan a big threat. Till few years ago, India had only defensive strategy towards China. Only recently India has raised mountain strike Corps against China. If India confider Pakistan a threat, India would have defensive posture and not offensivd posture.

Einstein strike corps also need holding corps to make sure they are not flanked and take brunt of enemies offensive.

3 strike corps mean 75% of your offensive force has been dedicated to confront Pakistan that only leaves 25% for Bangladesh and China.
Besides these are just the strike corps which are reserved purely for offence, Google the deployment of other Indian army corps to get a full picture. 80% are focused on Pakistan same goes for IAF bases.

They have 4 strike corps
Alright thx for the info [emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom