What's new

Featured India lies about casualties in border clash with China

Well as I said, if Chinese on the forum want I can post pictures of Chinese soldier in errr... not so good shape after this conflict. The site rules do not allow me. If owner agrees, I can do it.
Do it ... I dare you to. But of course you will say this is against the rules, which means you are completely bluffing. If its a picture of the same Chinese soldier you just showed, then don't bother because you guys practically beat him to death anyways. No wonder why the PLA death squads went so hard on you guys afterward at Galwan :enjoy: :rofl: .
Go ahead show it, I’ve looked all over live leak and couldn’t find any real photos of dead Chinese soldiers. On the other hand there was some photos of dead Indians that were clubbed to death posted on this forum by Rott that were quite interesting
This guy is terrible at bluffing ... if there was even a single picture of a dead Chinese soldier taken at Galwan, the Indians would have already posted it a couple months ago.
I have pictures of chinese soldiers with heads detached from this conflict in Galwan. If the site owner allows, I can post it. Wanna enjoy :enjoy: ?
LMAOOOOO GO AHEAD ... I am waiting. This has gotta be the worst bluff of all time considering no one has shared any of these pictures, not even in the Indian defence forum, where you guys go full crazy on any fake news considering Chinese deaths. Let me give you a tip, if you want to bluff, at least make it a realistic one.

Back
Top Bottom