What's new

Featured India leases two MQ-9B Reaper drones from USA

We should first arm and Induct Rustom-I, fully mature tech but IAF is not ordering it coz its smaller than other UAVs, it can still be used for short range UCAV usage.
IAF is not ordering because it keeps crashing and has no meaningful sensors.

Identity crisis here and Pakistani trolls as usual, InDiAnS wIlL cRaSh iT, oUr PiLoTs aRe nUmbA wAn, InDiAn pIlOtS aRe NoThInG, oUr pLaNeS nEvEr CrAsH, wE pAxTanIs aRe SuPa PoWa, InDiAnS cAn’T mAkE iT tHeMsElvEs, iNdiAn wEaPoNs aRe uSeLesS tHatS wHy iNdiAnS buY pHoReN mAaL, hahahahahaha poor iNdIaNs, We PaXtAnIs aRe SuPa pOwA.
We don't want it. I ask again, when are you giving them independence?
They don’t want independence, they are equal citizens as ours. Stay in your limits paxtani bot. I know you’re from Paxtan.

We don't want it. I ask again, when are you giving them independence?
Most of the members here with Chinese flag on their bio are Pakistanis pretending to be Chinese,
Know Chinese folks very well, So stop faking, mate :dirol:
Identity crisis at its best, on display😁

Most of the members here with Chinese flag on their bio are Pakistanis pretending to be Chinese,
Know Chinese very well, So stop faking, mate :dirol:
Identity crisis at its best, on display😁
Your IQ is at infancy at best. Get to know how to read posts.

General Atomics developed a version of the platform known by GA-ASI as MQ-9B SkyGuardian, previously called Certifiable Predator B, to make it compliant with European flight regulations to get more sales in European countries. In order to fly over national airspace, the aircraft meets NATO STANAG 4671 airworthiness requirements with lightning protection, different composite materials, and sense and avoid technology; performance changes include a 79 ft (24 m) wingspan that has winglets and enough fuel for a 40-hour endurance at 50,000 ft (15,000 m). Features include High Definition EO/IR Full Motion Video sensor, De/Anti-Icing System, TCAS, and Automatic Take-Off & Land. The system also includes a completely redesigned & modernized integrated ground control station with 4 crew stations.

The SeaGuardian is a proposed version of SkyGuardian but also fitted with Multimode 360 Maritime Surface Search Radar and Automatic identification system (AIS).

In my opinion, IN received MQ-9B SeaGuardian. which probably could carry two Harpoon missiles on inboard weapon station.

Your IQ is at infancy at best. Get to know how to read posts.
Cheen ke logo ko angrezi nahi aati, toh yaha pe shaana mat ban, hame pata hai ki tu kaun hai. Aur waise bhi cheen waale yaha kyu ayenge jab iss forum ko cheen ne firewall se rok rakha hai?
General Atomics developed a version of the platform known by GA-ASI as MQ-9B SkyGuardian, previously called Certifiable Predator B, to make it compliant with European flight regulations to get more sales in European countries. In order to fly over national airspace, the aircraft meets NATO STANAG 4671 airworthiness requirements with lightning protection, different composite materials, and sense and avoid technology; performance changes include a 79 ft (24 m) wingspan that has winglets and enough fuel for a 40-hour endurance at 50,000 ft (15,000 m). Features include High Definition EO/IR Full Motion Video sensor, De/Anti-Icing System, TCAS, and Automatic Take-Off & Land. The system also includes a completely redesigned & modernized integrated ground control station with 4 crew stations.

The SeaGuardian is a proposed version of SkyGuardian but also fitted with Multimode 360 Maritime Surface Search Radar and Automatic identification system (AIS).

In my opinion, IN received MQ-9B SeaGuardian. which probably could carry two Harpoon missiles on inboard weapon station.
No Harpoons are very big,

Cheen ke logo ko angrezi nahi aati, toh yaha pe shaana mat ban, hame pata hai ki tu kaun hai. Aur waise bhi cheen waale yaha kyu ayenge jab iss forum ko cheen ne firewall se rok rakha hai?
He probably understood what you have written , Now fun is to sight his fake acting pretending to be Chinese, :omghaha: :dirol:

Last edited:
He probably understood , What you have written , Now fun is to sight his fake acting pretending to be Chinese, :omghaha: :dirol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
32E31F00-194E-4236-B50E-AE602DFA7B2A.jpeg

I expect TO SEE a $3 billion order for armed USA drones for both the Navy & Air Force in near future

The two sent are for emergency re China Stand off & to get operational experience by indian miitary befote agreeing the main order.

I expect t see many motre multi billion dollardeals with USA for indian military as the strategic QUAD grows next 10 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom