What's new

Featured India leases two MQ-9B Reaper drones from USA

Probably this is to learn know how of operating drones and etc

Remember we leased akula sub so that we can make and operate arihant.

These American drone are cutting edge which will give us a real time feel of network integration and drone capabilities....

Don't forget Armenia Azerbaijan war. Drones are the future
Exactly,
Future wars seem immensely drone oriented, With less casualties for the side with more drone capabilities.

Last edited:
Lol I confirmed it that you are not Chinese, now go and change your Flag to sabz parcham, Pakistani hone me sharm aati hai kya jo Cheen ka parcham laga rakha hai?
Hahahahaha....... I am not Chinese. How well do you know me? You're just proven the quality of an Indian IQ.

This is a US/India deal so I commented but you are entertainment for me wu mao, how you get so triggered with any news on US India relationship. :cheesy:

Relations are visible, Just some are Pretending and Some are Expressing. Closing Eyes Doesn't means Danger is not there. Enemy will be Enemy - Believers depends on themselves not in the Number of Enemies.

Welcome to Hindustan !!!

Rust e Om is Rust e Om , Silent Heavy High Altitude Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. With Many Prototypes with special Operation Mission Capabilities. Mountain Version is different from Desert Version, Mountain Version & Desert Version are different from Ocean Version. Ocean Version is different from Jungle Version.
Elaborate, What do you exactly mean ??

Lol I confirmed it that you are not Chinese, now go and change your Flag to sabz parcham, Pakistani hone me sharm aati hai kya jo Cheen ka parcham laga rakha hai?
BTW, do you want a picture of me with a glass of beer? :D

Exactly,
Future wars seems immensely drone oriented, With less casualties for the side with more drone capabilities.

Drones Altitude Matters the Most !!! Decoying factor is the problem. Indian Armed Forces - Central Command Headquarters - Working on the Solution since a Decade. Experience do Counts for Believers.

Hahahahaha....... I am not Chinese. How well do you know me? You're just proven the quality of an Indian IQ.
Nikal nakli insaan, cheen me logo ko angrezi bolni nahi aati aur na waha pe sikhaya jaata hai, mai khud 3 baar jaa chuka hu aur waha kisi ko bhi angrezi nahi aati translators ke alawa. Aur jinko aati bhi hai woh bohot galat grammar ke sath bolte hai. Toh hame bewakoof mat banao. Tumhare youtube news channel ke comment section me koi bhi angrezi nahi likhta toh tum forum pe aake angrezi likhoge.

Ok leave it, sorry I accept you’re Chinese🙃.

Nikal nakli insaan, cheen me logo ko angrezi bolni nahi aati aur na waha pe sikhaya jaata hai, mai khud 3 baar jaa chuka hu aur waha kisi ko bhi angrezi nahi aati translators ke alawa. Aur jinko aati bhi hai woh bohot galat grammar ke sath bolte hai. Toh hame bewakoof mat banao. Tumhare youtube news channel ke comment section me koi bhi angrezi nahi likhta toh tum forum pe aake angrezi likhoge.

Ok leave it, sorry I accept you’re Chinese🙃.
Your IQ is in the class of 牛逼 . :lol:

I wish I am being paid and proud to be a wu mao. But not a false flagger and pretend to be white. Instead you could use bleach. :D

You can sing false flagger till the cow's come home; still, I'm would NEVER need to be told and expected to follow, how to act, speak, behave, what to read from the cradle to the grave, as you Chinese. :azn:

Once again Indians are thrilled that they're handing over what little money they have to purchase overpriced weapons they have no hope whatsoever of ever manufacturing themselves. Can India make so much as a paper airplane?

Maybe the reason Indians revere cows so much is because they both exist to be milked.

Looking at the competency and quality of Indian IAF pilots, a pilot-less drone might actually fare better...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom