What's new

Featured India leases two MQ-9B Reaper drones from USA

Cheen ke logo ko angrezi nahi aati, toh yaha pe shaana mat ban, hame pata hai ki tu kaun hai. Aur waise bhi cheen waale yaha kyu ayenge jab iss forum ko cheen ne firewall se rok rakha hai?

Cheen ke logo ko angrezi nahi aati, toh yaha pe shaana mat ban, hame pata hai ki tu kaun hai. Aur waise bhi cheen waale yaha kyu ayenge jab iss forum ko cheen ne firewall se rok rakha hai?
@suyog chavan and @HostileInsurgent
You two are the dumbest creature I've met on PDF. :lol:
It's no wonder India is still a cesspool. All thanks to people like the two of you.
I've seen intelligent Indians and the two of you aren't it.
:enjoy:
Is using VPN legal in China?

Attachments

• 8F030BF5-3B34-4D83-B718-39A6DD17F68E.jpeg
    8F030BF5-3B34-4D83-B718-39A6DD17F68E.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 29
Radars are important with Good Satellite Network. Drones are easily identified - Era of Stealth Drones !!!

Welcome to Hindustan !!!
I doubt that all radars can pick up drones....
Size also make an important factor

Surely you should try bleach. It's worth it. It's showing all over your post.
I would think even bleach would be more dignified than being a slave to the CCP and being told what to say, behave and act from the cradle to the grave- all because your government thinks the citizens are nincompoops unable to handle themselves otherwise. Such is your life under the CCP :yes4:

Btw, if I were Indian and I applied bleach, it would make me yellow and not white given a brown skin. Why on earth would any Indian want to downgrade then? :no:

Last edited:
I would think even bleach would be more dignified than being a slave to the CCP and being told what to say, behave and act from the cradle to the grave- all because your government thinks the citizens are nincompoops unable to handle themselves otherwise. Such is your life under the CCP :yes4: Btw, if I were Indian and I applied bleach, it would make me yellow and not white given a brown skin. Why on earth would any Indian want to downgrade then? :no:
He is not a chinese, this forum is blocked by CCP’s firewall, and people of china can’t speak english, only a few translators and multi national company employees know english but that too is very crappy. He is a pakistani masquerading as a chinese.
Will never happen under Modi's watch.

Modi is hell bent on defunding Indian Military.
Shut up fake account.

MQ-9B and Predator-B are the same thing.

In a sign of growing closeness between India and the United States amid conflict with China, the Indian Navy has inducted two Predator-B drones from an American firm on lease for carrying out surveillance in the Indian Ocean Region and which can also be deployed along the Line of Actual Control in Eastern Ladakh.

The American-origin drones have been inducted by the Navy under the emergency procurement powers granted by the Defence Ministry in view of the India-China border conflict.

"The drones arrived in India in the second week of November and were inducted into flying operations on November 21 at Indian Navy base at INS Rajali," top government sources told ANI.

The drones have already started flying operations and with an endurance capability of being in the air for over 30 hours, they are proving to be a big asset for the maritime force, they said.

An American crew from the vendor is also accompanying the equipment and would help the Navy to operate the machines, the sources said.

The drones are flying in Indian colours and would be on lease with India for one year even as the three services are preparing the case for acquiring 18 more such drones from the US, the sources said.

India and America have been working very closely during the ongoing conflict against Chinese aggression in Eastern Ladakh including help in surveillance and information sharing in all domains, the sources said.

Sources said the option of leasing weapon systems has been provisioned under the Defence Acquisition Procedure-2020 and the Defence Procurement Manual -2009 and helps in saving funds and the responsibility of maintenance also lies with the vendor, the sources said.

Kal in Reapers ko bulaya hai me ne chai par.

Stop ranting, your bias has zero value, give proof i.e. give source of Modi gov defunding Military,
:dirol:

Meagre hike in defence budget, lowest since 1962 war

The percentage of the allocation has almost remained static at around 1.5 per cent of the GDP which, according to experts, is the lowest since the 1962 war with China.

Meagre hike in defence budget, lowest since 1962 war

The percentage of the allocation has almost remained static at around 1.5 per cent of the GDP which, according to experts, is the lowest since the 1962 war with China.

Have a look at percentage of expenditure (spending) on Military. :dirol:

Swedish think-tank Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) has, in a recent report, identified India as among the world’s three biggest military spenders in 2019. India’s spending was $71.1 billion. This sounds big, and in percentage terms, it’s equally impressive — at a 6.8 per cent increase over 2018, it is more than the hike registered by the other regional power, China (5.1 per cent). The report also stated that India’s military spending grew by nearly 259 per cent in the period 1990-2019 and by 37 per cent in the last decade. India has emerged as the third-largest military spender, lagging behind only the US and China.

Have a look at percentage of expenditure (spending) on Military. :dirol:

Swedish think-tank Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) has, in a recent report, identified India as among the world’s three biggest military spenders in 2019. India’s spending was $71.1 billion. This sounds big, and in percentage terms, it’s equally impressive — at a 6.8 per cent increase over 2018, it is more than the hike registered by the other regional power, China (5.1 per cent). The report also stated that India’s military spending grew by nearly 259 per cent in the period 1990-2019 and by 37 per cent in the last decade. India has emerged as the third-largest military spender, lagging behind only the US and China.

You probably did not know that most of the Indian defense budget goes towards salaries, bonuses and pensions. Currently, There is zero money left for any new capital acquisitions.

Modi have been consistently defunding Indian Military to ensure that India loses to China and Pakistan miserably in the next war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom