What's new

India issues warning after China antagonises New Delhi with warships in Indian Ocean

I think you are false flagger. The more you post, I more I believe you are Americans, or someone from west.
@Indos, I think you may have a say who he is.

From his post we can clearly see he is a very pro USA member and has anti China/Iran/Saudi sentiment.

He is possibly an Indonesian and since we have 270 million people so some may have such opinion. But it is his personal view so his view here doesnt reflect majority of Indonesian.

Thats what I can say since we dont know each other in real live except for some one who put his/her own photo like me or like @Zarvan who reveal his real photo on many post that include its twitter account.

Poor China, just how will they sail the Indian Ocean with the Indian navy blockading the ocean?

masters institute report must be true!

Modi g hamla kardo cheen peh suooumay chordoo!
Strange coming from A pakistani's

Poor China, just how will they sail the Indian Ocean with the Indian navy blockading the ocean?
It Can through Malaca Straight

Diago gracia has Strategics Logistic Supply chain With IN Vizag Naval base under our Pact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Malacca

b9f05042be0b3d1c6d7de5366853be3b.jpg

PaaJee,

Henceforth, all Chinese and Pakistani Posters refer to the so-called colonial nomication IndiaOcean as AfroAsianOcean or AfroPakOcean.

So it is done!

Mangus
We're repeating ourselves but here goes...Here's the interesting thing Mangus.

We have already established beyond reasonable doubt that "india" is a misnomer for the nation to Pakistan's east that is otherwise centred politically, religiously and (arguably) anthropologically around the gangetic plains. The term "India" is in many ways, both in terms of historical (ancient and medieval) reference and geographic identity applicable to the plains of the Indus. The Indian subcontinent is more or less a tectonic plate that is a continuous land mass however, this is distinct from the Indic plains referred to by Alexander of Macedon or Arab and Persian chroniclers. Confusion persisted throughout the colonial era and into the partition period. Pakistan should have - if we are to be accurate in terms of geography and historical associations - inherited the word "India" within its official name. India should have defaulted to a Ganges-centric name.

Pakistan's legacy has been usurped and you may think it's a small point. No sir! India claims constant undiminished and unrivalled Hindu heritage and declared India as a Hindu/Sanskrit political entity or construct, which is false in my opinion.

The sons of the Indus Valley built Pakistan and arguably (but this is a different conversation) contributed to Gangadesh even. This reality cannot be acknowledged until the nomenclature is corrected.

In the national anthem of India, several rivers are mentioned but remarkably, the "INDUS" IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

I mentioned Alexander of Macedon earlier. The Greeks and the modern nation state of Northern Macedonia have been locked in a bitter dispute over ownership of the legacy of Alexander and the classical Macedonians. Greeks would argue (and I'm not pretending to pick a side in that matter in which I am totally unversed) that FYROM or Northern Macedonia or whatever its official name presently is has nothing to do with the legacy of the Macedonians.

Now CPEC give leverage to China to do what ever she want to do in waters.no one can blackmailed china in strait of malacca bcz of CPEC.enjoy China new strategy

wait, chinese naval ship can't sail through Indian ocean? India owns ENTIRE Indian Ocean?

Yes why not PLAAN has no Naval war experience Even Pakistan are mch better trained than chinese
LOL 70 % Of Chinese Floating Around SCS

Well here is your opportunity then, they have no experience, you have all the experience, since 1947 you guys have been the leaders in technology and experience.

So why pussyfooting, do something or is that too much to ask?.

Lol its like a rat challenging a dragon.
If hindutvas keeps trying to poke china, they will get slaughtered by Beijing and they should get slaughtered.

I feel like we are returning to the late 19th century where a number of powers fought viciously for power and nationalism was at toxic highs. Yep we are returning to that poisonous chaos.

Mix in with the hysteria of the First Cold War

Well it makes me laugh. China in Indian Ocean.
Does the name Indian deluded Indians!! They start to think that the ocean belongs to them!!
Get a reality check, you can only claim your legal internationally recognised water boundaries/miles as legitimately yours. Rest is open seas. Free world. Try stopping free world and your backside would be presented to you on a platter.
Remember you are not USA. You will have struggle to even defend your own zone if push come to shove.
Therefore, shut up and eat your Daal.

Even the ocean between Indonesia and Australia is also part of Indian Ocean. In the past we rename it as Indonesian ocean, but seem dont get support from international community :pissed:

World-Data-Locator-Map-Indonesia.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom