What's new

India: Israel's Next Major Military Ally?

They never agreed to provide the full TOT ......although they put d offer of developing the next gen atgm with us.....
the price was also an issue......

So,IA went for spike.....it suits the criteria well .......good for both India and Israel :-) :cheers:

Silent diplomacy
Like vampires only in darkness :) You sons of LILIth :D

God bless kashmiri freedom fighters and Al Qassam. :)
photo.jpg

That's true. 21-years-old young men and women often come to India after their mandatory military service.
I think I saw a few of them while at a security check-in at Mumbai Airport. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and were attracting a fair amount of attention;)
Couldn't make much of what they were talking but they said something to the tune of 'Stupid Americanos' LOL

which version is suitable to mount on APCs ???
All of them are suitable to mount on an APC, but ER and NLOS are not man-portable like Javelin (heavy, expensive, with extra long range / NLOS-range).

I think I saw a few of them while at a security check-in at Mumbai Airport. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and were attracting a fair amount of attention;)
Couldn't make much of what they were talking but they said something to tune of 'Stupid Americanos' LOL
Where from in Mumbai..i have also seen a lot of Israelis in Mumbai and Goa..they normally visit Goa and H.P. when they complete their mandatory service in the IDF..they normally travel to Mumbai and visit the Chabad House in Colaba and then take train to Goa

Where from in Mumbai..i have also seen a lot of Israelis in Mumbai and Goa..they normally visit Goa and H.P. when they complete their mandatory service in the IDF..they normally travel to Mumbai and visit the Chabad House in Colaba and then take train to Goa
LOL No. I am not from Mumbai, I'm from Nagpur (home of RSS:devil:). Was just visiting my grandfathers en route to Kolkata

I have met few of them, I think they get some college money after completing mandatory service in Army, majority of them goes to college and many of them come to India where they find it cheap, not hostile and plenty of weed :D
although in Goa they fear russians though :)

LOL No. I am not from Mumbai, I'm from Nagpur (home of RSS:devil:). Was just visiting my grandfathers en route to Kolkata
Cool my mom and dad met in Nagpur were married there and used to live there and my sister also grew up in Nagpur in her initial years

I have met few of them, I think they get some college money after completing mandatory service in Army, majority of them goes to college and many of them come to India where they find it cheap, not hostile and plenty of weed :D
although in Goa they fear russians though :)
Yes you are right but fearing the Russian's is totally false they do have the Israeli mafia just like the Russian mafia in Goa and the Russians, Israelis, Nigerians and local mafias never cross each other's path usually

India is very funny ally , it can only contribute wind and air and army of internet trolls it seems
on ground , they never put out any kind of military assets required by its allies

Afghanistan is one case , they have been sucking on the Indians quite hard for 10 years now , but have gotten limited military help from Indians in return
Americans gave them the driving seat in Afghanistan , yet they never shouldered any weight of the military effort , only throwing dirt at Pakistan while hiding in american underwear

What exactly does India bring to the table as an 'ally' ? would be interesting to hear Indian point of view regarding this.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom