What's new

India: Israel's Next Major Military Ally?

Just because india is too backward and can't produce basic weapons on its own..and decides to buy them from israel..it doesn't mean that india is "ally" of israel and vice versa.

Just a buyer and seller relationship.

Its always "bromance" with israel, whole world could ban exports to india in war event but russia, israel and france would never do that.

Yeah,

if United States put pressure on israel to shun india..israel won't do it. Yup, sure :lol:

Very 'bromance' of you.

India is very funny ally , it can only contribute wind and air and army of internet trolls it seems
on ground , they never put out any kind of military assets required by its allies

Afghanistan is one case , they have been sucking on the Indians quite hard for 10 years now , but have gotten limited military help from Indians in return
Americans gave them the driving seat in Afghanistan , yet they never shouldered any weight of the military effort , only throwing dirt at Pakistan while hiding in american underwear

What exactly does India bring to the table as an 'ally' ? would be interesting to hear Indian point of view regarding this.
Atleast india is not a dead weight on shoulders of its allies like some countries always seeking aid from its allies.

oh.......
everybody knows who is behind the killing of balochies and Tibetians. and everyone also know who is funding TTP in North and South Waziristan.
Please use strong preference BOY!!!!!!
Yes your teacher is that everybody and everyone

Just because india is too backward and can't produce basic weapons on its own..and decides to buy them from israel..it doesn't mean that india is "ally" of israel and vice versa.

Just a buyer and seller relationship.

Yeah,

if United States put pressure on israel to shun india..israel won't do it. Yup, sure :lol:

Very 'bromance' of you.
And you are saying that because you are israel's president???

Last edited:
sure, its Islamic terrorists and few Islamic countries:D

Apart from Pakistan, which other Islamic country do you consider your enemy? I mean Israel considers Syria, Iran and Lebanon (read Hezbollah) as enemies, do you also consider these countries enemies? if so, can I ask you why?

Apart from Pakistan, which other Islamic country do you consider your enemy? I mean Israel considers Syria, Iran and Lebanon (read Hezbollah) as enemies, do you also consider these countries enemies? if so, can I ask you why?
Bangladesh.:woot:
:taz:

So which other Islami country is your enemy? I'm just curious..

we don't see any enemies by their religion, enemy is the one who is acting against our interests, right now its Pakistan directly which is sponsoring a proxy war against us Indians, you have your sponsors in China, Saudi Arabia and USA, but at least these countries are not sending armed terrorists to our cities to kill innocent Indians.

we don't see any enemies by their religion, enemy is the one who is acting against our interests, right now its Pakistan directly which is sponsoring a proxy war against us Indians, you have your sponsors in China, Saudi Arabia and USA, but at least these countries are not sending armed terrorists to our cities to kill innocent Indians.

If you actually read my other comments on this thread you will know that I asked that question to an indian member saying that they shared common enemy Islamic countries. I was just asking him/her, I don't know why everyone else is taking my comment out of context and replying.

If you actually read my other comments on this thread you will know that I asked that question to an indian member saying that they shared common enemy Islamic countries. I was just asking him/her, I don't know why everyone else is taking my comment out of context and replying.

actually when you included religion in your post when asking Indian member which Islamic countries India sees as enemies, I was replying on that point, I see pakistanis always has a habit to bring islam/religion in their every argument, I fail to understand this but may be its because pakistani are educated brought up in this way.
But its high time Pakistani people start to realize this, you can not judge any friends or enemies by looking at their religion, but this argument will not work as pakistan was created on the basis of religion where its identity was mainly anti hindu.

But Pakistani of not this generation but may be next ones will realize this that their future would be more peaceful and prosperous if they become friendly with India and not sponsor any terrorists elements, but I have very less hope for the current generations.

Jumma is over get out of the ummah hangover, and please use this brute truth snake oil on yourself first Baba Bangali.

Not 'Bangali',rather a Bangladeshi!!We Bangalis are Indian people man,don't throw us away.

Back
Top Bottom