What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

What if they unite? Dont they know Pakistan is an atomic power. We have all the firepower to destroy these two countries. Pakistan Zindabaad

Nothing new here. Just that previously, since the past many decades, this was happening rather covertly, and now, more overtly.

When interest of nations converge then partnership is natural.
India is the country of choice for most Israelis for a vacation. India might be the only significant country that doesnot have antisemitism.

IT IS WISE to have powerful elite friends.
Israel is a very useful ally to india

Much to the worry of Pakistani military who have tried many times to forge links with Israelis without success

So you didn't break? and 90000 POWs were taken by Mukhi Bahini and their Naval arm blockade the Karachi port in 71? Got it :lol:

Those 90,000 men were outnumbered significantly, not really a huge feat. Last time I checked a blockade doesn't count as breaking.

so ...what you are saying is...pakistan was already broke.....
and india just made the inevitable speed up....

is the same thought repeating now with Baluchistan ?

Bangladesh was an insignificant little piece of land, even more so than it is now. It meant nothing. Baluchistan is different, it has resources and is pretty big. It isn't separated by a long distance either, so no we are keeping it.

India and Israel is the biggest enemy of not only Pakistan but Muslims

Pakistan is the sole Muslim nuclear nation and so we should be first to stop Israel from humiliating Muslims in al Aqsa

Al Aqsa is where our prophet ascending to the heavens with Jibreel AS and Jews Zionist don't allow us there

Shame on Muslim Ummah and leaders we have never izza until we liberate al Aqsa

Hanoods and Yahoods are most persecuted people. They need to stick together.

Egypt and Jordan has peace treaty with Israel and still doesn't count as betrayers
Egypt and Jordan don't parade themselves as the "world's only nuclear Muslim state". Also, Egypt signed peace treaty in return for Sinai and under Morsi were quite anti-Israel until Israel backed Sisi overthrew him. And I highly doubt Israel has the capability to make huge investments into Pakistan or any other country.

India, Israel unite against not only for Pakistan, for Bangladesh too.

no one cares about Bangladesh dude......the only thing you should be worried about is predatory investments...from foreign nations.

India and Israel is the biggest enemy of not only Pakistan but Muslims

Pakistan is the sole Muslim nuclear nation and so we should be first to stop Israel from humiliating Muslims in al Aqsa

Al Aqsa is where our prophet ascending to the heavens with Jibreel AS and Jews Zionist don't allow us there

Shame on Muslim Ummah and leaders we have never izza until we liberate al Aqsa

Nationalist interest first......that kinda explains the non existence of your "UMMAH" ...rather ironic if you ask me...lolz

besides......this is the era of economics....and limited wars.

I don't think Israel has any interests on anti-Pakistan.
Maybe they just want to reduce the supporting that Sandi can get from his closest brother, and talk for a deal.

But this won't help for Israel's security.
They has already get guarantee from the US, there is nothing to worry about.
To seek regional strategic advantage will keep on causing opposition from neighbors. It won't lead to final peace.

who and what is israel? pakistan don't recognize israel. we are already enemies. we fought them many times. their first prime minister announced openly that pakistan is it's biggest enemy.
so we don't care about our enemies uniting.

yes we will establish diplomatic relations after the jews go back to euorope or worse happen to them.
Worse? Didnt you guys already try multiple times to kill jews and everytime with the same results... Israel is the only beacon of hope in ME.

Back
Top Bottom