What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Shut your Anus now and speak something which your Bhagwan taught you about humanity. Encouraging Israel is not very wise.
is bhagwaan name of your partner :azn:

kaise kaise log aa gaye hain PDF pe :haha:

I am still curious to know what is the Problem if India (does not) support Palestine or (don't) Oppose Israel??

The Ummah of 56 nations is solidly behind the state of Palestine, so what difference an Indian support (or not) will make?

If so, then why Jews of their left that land and went to Europe? When they got slaughtered by Europeans, why did they came back after all these years?

If that land still belong to Jews because Jacob and his sons lived their then they should get that land from Egypt too because they left for Egypt too once.

Hey, why not every single person of the earth fight for land now Sri Lanka? Because they say that Adam and Eve came to Sri Lanka.

Gandhi was not in favour of Jews occupation in Palestine. Why you are in favour of that then? Why don't you follow the role model of almost every hindu in India?

Mahatma was also against the creation of Pakistan

I am still curious to know what is the Problem if India (does not) support Palestine or (don't) Oppose Israel??

The Ummah of 56 nations is solidly behind the state of Palestine, so what difference an Indian support (or not) will make?

Well said! I think indian support to Palestine or Israel doesn't make any difference .

You should support right thing instead of a friend. But wait, you are a blind nation.
B'coz I believe in God :D
Just tell me, when did Karishna came to earth?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom