What's new

India-Israel Alliance Part II: A Steady Forging of Ties

I did.. and it seems the "trolling" started way back.. in the manner of "X is bad for you in the unrelated Q".

Point being.. when countering statements.. trolling for trolling makes little sense.

Maybe now India has taken a more aggressive stance against Islam.. but previously there was not.

not islam,but militants.

I don't know by not having relations with Israel, how Pakistan is helping Palestine? India close of Israel have many time better relation with Iran & Arab countries and also reaping the benefit of technology. Pakistan is only holy cow to be slaughter for every Ummah Cause.

perhaps that is due to the fact that pak is an islamic country and is expected to side with the muslims every time,whereas india being secular can choose to be neutral.
hence in case of any such conflict,pak has to choose sides for e.g. between saudi and iran ideologies,iran and israel whereas india can choose to be neutral and later can enjoy good relations with both the parties.

Yeah - Evil Pak Army went their with their tanks while Jordanian Army was on vacation.

Obviously It was a Joint venture.

Fact is fact , Pakistan army has blood of poor Palestinian on their hands.

I don't know by not having relations with Israel, how Pakistan is helping Palestine? India close of Israel have many time better relation with Iran & Arab countries and also reaping the benefit of technology. Pakistan is only holy cow to be slaughter for every Ummah Cause.

I remember once Musharraf said Pakistan should establish relationship with Israel, and take benefit out of it. If Pakistan ever establish diplomatic relationship with Israel then it will be 2nd Muslim country to do so after Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan already started buying weapons from Israel despite warning from Iran. And those who think Israel is the no.1 enemy of Muslim countries. Then how on earth the no. 1 enemy of Muslim countries supplying weapon to a Muslim country? The answer probably is the deep Shia-Sunni Divide in Muslim World.

Oh wow 2 of the most hated countries of the world have a alliance.. bad news for pakistan & middle east

Back
Top Bottom