What's new

India is willing to discuss everything with Pakistan

Pakistani Nationalist is one child that was left behind. His off topic rants will get his crap and mine deleted. Let's wait for the count down.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Then how about talking some sense?

Point it out rather than going on childish name calling.

Pakistani Nationalist is one child that was left behind. His off topic rants will get his crap and mine deleted. Let's wait for the count down.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Point it out rather than going on childish name calling.

Why point it out to me? So far your posts on this thread have been very lacklustre in a manner of speaking. Regarding India/Pakistan ties, a lot of wounds need to be healed and a lot of injustices on both sides need to be addressed.

Looking through a monotone prism will only cloud your judgement and lip service is lip service.

This is not a new position.

This was an answer to the question raised in the parliament on the GoI policy with Pakistan.
GoI has held before as well that once action is taken against 26/11 attackers all issues including Kashmir will be discussed but taking action afgainst 26/11 attackers is the first step as that is what derailed the peace process in the first place that had been going on sucessfully for four years.

I think we should discuss Kashmir with Pakistan and tell them point black to their faces IN NO UNCERTAIN WORDS....IF WE FIND THAT YOU ARE INTEREFRING IN THE VALLEY, WE'LL HANG YOU. Period.

I think we should discuss Kashmir with Pakistan and tell them point black to their faces IN NO UNCERTAIN WORDS....IF WE FIND THAT YOU ARE INTEREFRING IN THE VALLEY, WE'LL HANG YOU. Period.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Middle ....,india isnt israel nor r we gaza...come out of ur wet dream cum hallucination smell some burnt vege curry and get a life.

Pakistanis are barely willing to discuss real issues with each other. I can actually applaud India for trying to discuss, even though I know it will result in nothing.

I think Pakistan's reservations on everything issue can be resolved..Water,Siachen,Sir creek, terrorism.. ...but India's territorial integrity can not be compromised (ie.there will be no change in present borders)..India will not cede an inch of land..well if this ground reality is kept in mind then I think talks can be successful.

Last edited:
LOL @ your message

we know your Step - by - step game... you whats going on and you know very well what will happen when US exit from Afghanistan... :rofl:

US will exit from Afghanistan around 2014. And once they withdraw, what is it that you can do to damage us so much? kick us out of Afghanistan? yeah, that will just waste a couple of billion dollars for us, and make life harder for the afghans.

Its not India which is suffering from flood, bankruptcy, suicide bombings (yes i know about Maoists, but they are not targeting our cities or economy) etc. we are growing at 9.5% and afford to keep the status quo.

so before you open your trap, realise that peace is not something that only we want. in the current state, Pakistan needs the issues resolved more than India. so yes, it will be a step-by-step approach, with terrorism being the FIRST step. All the others can be dealt with after that.

NEW DELHI: India is willing to discuss everything with Pakistan in a "step-by-step" approach to resolve differences with the neighbouring country, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna said Thursday. "We have nothing to be afraid of let the nation understand India is willing to discuss everything," he said in the Rajya Sabha during Question Hour. He said that India favours a graduated and step-by-step approach in resolving differences with Pakistan, but cross-border hostilities will have to cease.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seriously these Indians make me always LAUGH!!!!

Now when indian feels that US almost lost the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and waiting for exit india is willing to discuss everything HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA MANNNN!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ub batayega tum sab ka daddy jo idar Military ke seat pe bheta hey! hold on bachoon!!! Udar Taliban idar Pakistan beech may India and her soo called Super Duper investment lol lovely SANDWICH!!

images

Abhe tu bara bara kuch discuss karayga mera baby ! :rofl:

Please don't feed the Elite Troll!!!

troll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom