What's new

India is willing to discuss everything with Pakistan

lol indian involvment because of AMERICAN thr when America will exit from there thn thn our game start and by the way for your kind information this statement coming from your end and WHY you know that very well ;) lol

u.s will remain there.how u think that u.s will leave that state in pakistan hands.:smitten::smitten:

So let me hear what plans you have??;)..

Or its just another statement means nothing is it.....??

ya thats why your ministers and govt starting so called Friendship game once again lol (if there is nothing in your dictionary) :azn:

ya thats why your ministers and govt starting so called Friendship game once again lol (if there is nothing in your dictionary) :azn:

govt is the thing which doesnt allow ppl to meet.so how can they do this.

Lolz hahahahha
" India is willing to discuss everything with Pakistan "

I did not expect from an "elite member" to derail and flame. But some wise man said, exception are everywhere. :tsk:

@topic: Krishna's statement seems to be in line of Malik's one. First Pakistan took a hard line when Indian FM was there and now this soft approach, first from Pakistan and then Indian responsed. Not certain but the sequence of event does not look too logical.

Pakistanis are barely willing to discuss real issues with each other. I can actually applaud India for trying to discuss, even though I know it will result in nothing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah thts why sm krishna didnt want to discuss Kashmir,siachin,balouchistan n other issues..:rofl:

Change ur flag.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah thts why sm krishna didnt want to discuss Kashmir,siachin,balouchistan n other issues..:rofl:

Change ur flag.

I was referring to something else. Mind your manners. This is not attitude that is condusive to maintaining a good exhibition of Pakistani citizenship. Don't ever insult someone's display of their flag again unless you want me to come to Pakistan and ......

Last edited:
Yeah whatever you say kiddo!

They have beefs over Kashmir that are not representative of their so called "world's largest democracy" and their 1 million man army in Kashmir does not make India a beacon for humanity. I just wish people could understand the context of my comments before going about on elitist harangues. Rescue Ranger I do not need your help in age guessing. I am probably your age or senior.

I was referring to something else. Mind your manners. This is not attitude that is condusive to maintaining a good exhibition of Pakistani citizenship. Don't ever insult someone's display of their flag again unless you want me to come to Pakistan and beat your ***.

Watch ur mouth u lil weak ***.Who r u gonna beat:rofl:?
Why dont u meet me sometime and then u can actually rethink ur B.S.

Also wat manners?did i abuse u?rather its u talking like a moron about beating somebdy...
Ur here with like a few posts and already u have starting vomiting crap!

U post B.S just to score a browny point frm indians and think ur an intellectual?
U ignorant fool do u know how ur indian FM krishna pal was stuck at ONLY DISCUSSIN bombay rather then EVERYTHIN when he visited Pakistan?
Its better to get an education and research truth rather then commin to foolish conclusions and appauldin some guy ...

Pathetic indian apologist.

Ranger leave him bro.. hes just a ignorant indian fool trolling and using dirty language.

Back
Top Bottom