What's new

India is taking 'holycow' to a whole new level, even killing for it.

Khali+-life-+story.jpg

Ugh... Do I even need to show some Indian who excels in some physical 'activity' within Asia?

Sachin Tendulkar comes to mind. One of the finest cricketer, holder of world record in number of runs in the world and definitely in Asia :)

Leander Pace is among top 5 tennis players in Asia and is pehaps the top tennis male player in Asia (http://www.foxsportsasia.com/news/top-5-asian-tennis-players/)

Sania Mirza is among the top 5 tennis players in Asia and together with Leander Pace, she rules the mixed double catagory. (http://www.foxsportsasia.com/news/top-5-asian-tennis-players/)

P. T. Usha, She held Asian Record in 400 m.

Except for PT Usha and Milkha Singh, both of whom were still not the best, even in Asia, you have no one.

So do you see my point still or just feeling bad I as an Indian was rude enough to point it out on an international / Pakistani forum? ;)

Sachin n cricket are not exactly physical genetic attributes.

There is a reason cricket is the least athletic sport going. And Indians excel at it.

Except for PT Usha and Milkha Singh, both of whom were still not the best, even in Asia, you have no one.

So do you see my point still or just feeling bad I as an Indian was rude enough to point it out on an international / Pakistani forum? ;)

There is a reason cricket is the least athletic sport going. And Indians excel at it.

Only thing you have pointed out is your inferiority complex.

A dick measuring contest is still just a dick measuring contest. Nothing more , nothing less.

There's nothing you can do beyond a point.

Good climate, medicine, nutrition, training, facilities, will take you only thus far.

Till you hit the genetic wall.

Many million second and third generation Indians living in the West.

Not a single world beater.

Think why.

He won silver in a fruit fight.
SushilKumar-pti.jpg

Hockey? Is that a sports or badminton or kabaddi or wrestling.
Dude it's lack of infra and white have bent the rules in their favour to get Olympics.
Give proper training and infra just see the results.
You are proven wrong by china themselves they won nothing but now they are one of the best.

He won silver in a fruit fight.
SushilKumar-pti.jpg

A silver is the best of the rest.

You do also realise that Jats are not technically of Indian stock right?

Hockey? Is that a sports or badminton or kabaddi or wrestling.
Dude it's lack of infra and white have bent the rules in their favour to get Olympics.
Give proper training and infra just see the results.
You are proven wrong by china themselves they won nothing but now they are one of the best.

The Chinese are bigger, stronger and way way more athletic than us.

Please do not embarrass us further by comparing them to us in sports.

It's a bloodbath.

No I do not see your point. And you sir, are now moving the goal post. PT Usha INDEED held Asian Record for 400 metre. She defeated world champions in pre-qualifiers and was at 4th in the olympic event missing 3rd by 1/100th second. Do you really think genetics define this? How about a simple loss of rythm in the beginning or just pure chance.

And you really think Cricket and Tennis is not physical enough?

How about a Brahmin then?
yogimedal.jpg

Bhai, have you seen Turkey and Iran and the small central Asian stans and Mongolia compared to us in wrestling, weight lifting, power lifting, etc?

This is in Asia.

Forget the world beaters from Europe and Russia.

A silver is the best of the rest.

You do also realise that Jats are not technically of Indian stock right?

The Chinese are bigger, stronger and way way more athletic than us.

Please do not embarrass us further by comparing them to us in sports.

It's a bloodbath.
You are I stuck in inferiority complex. We are 100% Indian more so than you.
We have better wrestlers soccer hockey or rugby player in every street than your whole cities. We just don't get opportunities training and diet.
Chinese are not better athletes. We are better than most we grew up from soil. Just wait for our next gen.

Bhai, have you seen Turkey and Iran and the small central Asian stans and Mongolia compared to us in wrestling, weight lifting, power lifting, etc?

This is in Asia.

Forget the world beaters from Europe and Russia.

Indians have better things to do than win worthless medals.

When winning medals becomes worthwhile then you will see a whole lot of "world beaters" from India.

You are I stuck in inferiority complex. We are 100% Indian more so than you.
We have better wrestlers soccer hockey or rugby player in every street than your whole cities. We just don't get opportunities training and diet.
Chinese are not better athletes. We are better than most we grew up from soil. Just wait for our next gen.

Your next ten generations might get bigger and stronger as we get richer and have better nutition and medicine and Infrastructure and training.

But you cannot change your genes.

Look at expat Indian kids.

Two and three generations.

Winning spelling bees and doing Bharat Natyam.

Indians have better things to do than win worthless medals.

When winning medals becomes worthwhile then you will see a whole lot of "world beaters" from India.

:lol:

Ok.

Your next ten generations might get bigger and stronger as we get richer and have better nutition and medicine and Infrastructure and training.
But you cannot change your genes.
Look at expat Indian kids.
Two and three generations.
Winning spelling bees and doing Bharat Natyam.
:lol:

Ok.

So you want to change the genes and NOT WIN spelling bees and do Bharat Natyam ? :cheesy:

M3.jpg

our-forgotten-heroes-3_080312085836.jpg

1.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom