What's new

India is taking 'holycow' to a whole new level, even killing for it.

I wonder what would young generation think after 60 years from now when suppose they would learn that india got divided once again because of cows.

It would make interesting history.

I wonder what would young generation think after 60 years from now when suppose they would learn that india got divided once again because of cows.

It would make interesting history.

The would start tormenting the cows.

Play vote bank politics with them.

Play with their civil laws.

And ban grass just to spite them. Saying that ancient Hindu Gods and modern babas both smoke it so its divine.

The would start tormenting the cows.

Play vote bank politics with them.

Play with their civil laws.

And ban grass just to spite them. Saying that ancient Hindu Gods and modern babas both smoke it so its divine.

I was talking about history that is to happen for future. :D

But your predictions are nonetheless very much possible, given my personal wish "Her bar modi sarkar" should lead to "Ghass ki politics".

Any cow who wants to eat grass (as oppose to baba jari booti packaged by Patanjali) will be asked to go to cowistan.

Any cow refusing to sing Vande Mataram will have its face blackened.

Any cow making out with a bull will be ... thrashed. The bull lynched.

Unless they produce marriage certificate in Triplicate.

Any cow who wants to eat grass (as oppose to baba jari booti packaged by Patanjali) will be asked to go to cowistan.

Any cow refusing to sing Vande Mataram will have its face blackened.

Any cow making out with a bull will be ... thrashed. The bull lynched.

Unless they produce marriage certificate in Triplicate.

Wouldn't they already be living in cowistan? Run and powered by cow pee and dung?

I was talking about history that is to happen for future. :D

But your predictions are nonetheless very much possible, given my personal wish "Her bar modi sarkar" should lead to "Ghass ki politics".

You got it wrong.

It is ....

Ab ki baar Modi Sarkar.

Agli baar, fir kabhi nahin yaar.

You got it wrong.

It is ....

Ab ki baar Modi Sarkar.

Agli baar, fir kabhi nahin yaar.

My personal wish ............ "Her bar modi sarkar" I love it that way. Saly 12 sal tum logo nay poori dunia ko baywaqoof banaya hy humay dosh day dy k.

My personal wish ............ "Her bar modi sarkar" I love it that way. Saly 12 sal tum logo nay poori dunia ko baywaqoof banaya hy humay dosh day dy k.

This has got nothing to do with you.

This is purely home grown brain fart which we tend to do once every ten odd years.

You are going to see lots of these
Hindutva.jpg

followed by massive riots which eventually led into a bloody civil war.

Vs

main-qimg-253c28ade027d5d4db8350ef2f7e95b5

This has got nothing to do with you.

This is purely home grown brain fart which we tend to do once every ten odd years.

But I want this fart to fuel your country forever.

vaca-inta-3.jpg

What happened in Mumtaz's case is that state acted on its writ and hanged him something that can never happen in India. And these guys of Mashal Khan case aren't going anywhere since they are nowhere in popularity as compared to Mumtaz Qadri.

I didn't expect such kind of posts from you. It is disappointing to say the least. Having introspection is good. But what you are doing is self hate or self loathing. We are not perfect but still we are not have mobs and terrorist factions like gau Rakshaks that are state sponsored to crush minorities.

India was never a secular state to begin with.
With due respect,due to current sad state of events,I am totally felling disgusted.
What I can say about them when my own house is burning.:pakistan::pakistan:
Let them burn,there aren't just few thousand Christians or Muslims they make up almost 40 % of them,Modi is best Indians have chosen but what we have got.
I was disappointed when modi and haseena were trolling and we were sitting idle:hitwall:

It does,
It does at least in the eyes of AMERICANS themselves. Sadly, that is not the case in India with people like yourself as well being proud of such things and always defending atrocities just because they are being committed by Hindus in India. That is sad for humanity, whether it concerns you or not is irrelevant to me. What is wrong is wrong whether you admit it or not.

I wont u use the words "Only an Indian" for what i am about to say next as i know many sensible human beings from India both on and off this forum. But i will say that only an Indian like YOU will feel proud in saying that "Yes our women are raped but as long as we are getting millions of tourists it do not matter".

SAD.

This world that we live in has to see many Wrong Things happening

In almost all countries

But what matters is the BIG PICTURE

For a Nation of 1.3 Billion ; With enormous diversity and complexity
We are still in much BETTER SHAPE than many other countries

If Pakistanis do not like us or if they want to MAGNIFY and exaggerate
Every little thing in India ; we dont Really care

We dont really expect any better from Pakistan

As long as the WHITE Christian WEST has a POSITIVE Image about India
that is what really counts and matters

By the Way 1.7 LAKH Pakistanis came to visit this bad country called India
in 2015

1.72 lakh Pakistani and 14.03 lakh Bangladeshi nationals have been given visas by India: Govt

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...s-have-been-given-visas-by-india-govt/616413/

----------------------------------------------------------------
If we are so Bad people why are so many Pakistanis
and Bangladeshis Visiting India

This world that we live in has to see many Wrong Things happening

In almost all countries

But what matters is the BIG PICTURE

For a Nation of 1.3 Billion ; With enormous diversity and complexity
We are still in much BETTER SHAPE than many other countries

If Pakistanis do not like us or if they want to MAGNIFY and exaggerate
Every little thing in India ; we dont Really care

We dont really expect any better from Pakistan
As long as the WHITE Christian WEST has a POSITIVE Image about India
that is what really counts and matters

By the Way 1.7 LAKH Pakistanis came to visit this bad country called India
in 2015

1.72 lakh Pakistani and 14.03 lakh Bangladeshi nationals have been given visas by India: Govt

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...s-have-been-given-visas-by-india-govt/616413/

----------------------------------------------------------------
If we are so Bad people why are so many Pakistanis
and Bangladeshis Visiting India

See ready to defend again without even realizing what i am saying:

1. Where did i mentioned India as a bad country in my post?
  2. Where did i said that things are wrong only with India.
  3. The whole point is two wrong do not make one right, if US have raciest issues, that do not makes rape in India or ANYWHERE else any less significant problem. Thus the statement "what is wrong is wrong"
  4. The problems need to be tackled head on and solved rather than beating about the bush as you have done. 1.5 million Pakistani or 15 mil!! That do not makes the problem that need to be resolved any less important.
  5. I AM NOT SAYING that we do not have problems of our own, that is what WE need to resolve. Our problems are not any less significant than yours either.
  6. Strange how you said "WHITE Christian WEST" is the only thing that matters, what about the Indians?

Anyway, this is useless really. It is not that you do not already know the problems. Whether you think they need to be resolved or not is entirely upto you.

See ready to defend again without even realizing what i am saying:

1. Where did i mentioned India as a bad country in my post?
  2. Where did i said that things are wrong only with India.
  3. The whole point is two wrong do not make one right, if US have raciest issues, that do not makes rape in India or ANYWHERE else any less significant problem. Thus the statement "what is wrong is wrong"
  4. The problems need to be tackled head on and solved rather than beating about the bush as you have done. 1.5 million Pakistani or 15 mil!! That do not makes the problem that need to be resolved any less important.
  5. I AM NOT SAYING that we do not have problems of our own, that is what WE need to resolve. Our problems are not any less significant than yours either.
  6. Strange how you said "WHITE Christian WEST" is the only thing that matters, what about the Indians?

Anyway, this is useless really. It is not that you do not already know the problems. Whether you think they need to be resolved or not is entirely upto you.

In a complex and diverse society there will be some conflict

What matters is how the country manages and resolves its internal conflicts

The whole Impression being created is that
1 Indian Muslims are Starving

2 Indian Muslims cannot get Non Veg Food

There is PLENTY of Non Vegetarian food available for ALL people

It includes Fish ; Chicken ; Goat ; Sheep and Pork

The problem is Beef

Beef is also available in Several states such as
Kerala ; Bengal ; Goa ; Telangana and many North East states

And Indian Muslim Population today stands at 180 MILLION
as compared to 35 Million in 1947