What's new

India is second most ignorant nation of World.

We can do even worst to any indian visiting Pakistan but we don't take pride in such lame things. :)
Only one thing could prevent these which is to stop visiting hostile country for simple medical treatment.

Lol,a lowlife lungi is supposedly taking a dig at his masters:lol:!Jaa rastay giye bhikhkha kor,otai toder aukad:sarcastic:!
Dhooti der mokhe theke beshi kotha ber hoi. Todar fakir population World's 4th largest population country banaite pare.

View attachment 276851

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: A London-based market research firm has ranked India as the second most ignorant nation in the world.

Ipsos MORI conducted a survey in which they polled 25,000 people in 33 countries and found that while people “over-estimate what we worry about”, a lot of major issues are underestimated.

Based on the findings of the survey, Ipsos ranked nations on their “ignorance” level. The “ignorance” level was determined by a survey posing questions about topics such as wealth that the top one per cent own, obesity, non-religious population, immigration, living with parents, female employment, rural living and internet access.

Although the survey did not specifically mention anything about intolerance or communal divide, most Indians answered the first question wrong misjudging economic inequality since they had no clue that 1% of the population actually possesses 70% of the nation’s wealth. Additionally, most Indians overestimated the atheist population to be 32%.

Further, India fell in the list of nations which overestimate representation by women in politics and in workplace. However, the Indian population seriously underestimates the rural population of the country and thinks more people have internet access than in reality.

The survey results were published online, with Mexico on the first position, followed by India, Brazil and Peru respectively.

Here is the list of the 10 most ‘ignorant’ nations:

1) Mexico

2) India

3) Brazil

4) Peru

5) New Zealand

6) Colombia

7) Belgium

8) South Africa

9) Argentina

10) Italy

India second most 'ignorant' nation in the world: survey - The Express Tribune

Look at the question list
Ipsos MORI | Poll | Perils of Perception 2015

Even Einstein will flunk it. It is about things of no interest to the common man.

:lol:Apply some ice on ur @ss :lol:
Apply some spit since you cannot afford ice or K-Y jelly everytime when IMF,World Bank buggers you and USA pulls you up for USAID,
Jerry Luger Bill. We don't go around with a begging bowl for aid as you do.:woot:

Or for religious pilgrimages. ;)
Your nation cannot even do Simple Heart Operations or Kidney Transplants,while Kidney transplants are done in our Normal Government Hospitals,forget the Corporate Hospitals. ;)
That is why your people flock to our country to get treated even Your Bowling Legend Wasim Akram, admitted his wife in Indian hospitals to get her treated. :p:

:rofl::rofl::laughcry:

I often don't take such surveys seriously, but the points mentioned in survey are attention worthy. Few members on PDF, almost entire Indian population on FB is reflection of that.

1: This century belongs to India.
2: With fastest increasing economy we are already a super power.
3: We are most tolerant nation
4: India is best place for minorities.
5: We can Rip apart our enemies when ever we want...... Etc etc are few "golden truths" they often mention....... :lol:
Says the most intelligent Mind in the world.. By looking at the survey I see most of the nations in the Top 10 are well developed and peaceful ones..
I think the survey was aimed at making something like this "Top 10 countries neighboured by Most ignorants in the world.." That would have made much sense..

We can Rip apart our enemies when ever we want...... Etc etc are few "golden truths" they often mention....... :lol:

In rest of the points a lots of arguments can be done but in point No 5, We have proved that in 1971.

Apply some spit since you cannot afford ice or K-Y jelly everytime when IMF,World Bank buggers you and USA pulls you up for USAID,
Jerry Luger Bill. We don't go around with a begging bowl for aid as you do.:woot:

Your nation cannot even do Simple Heart Operations or Kidney Transplants,while Kidney transplants are done in our Normal Government Hospitals,forget the Corporate Hospitals. ;)
That is why your people flock to our country to get treated even Your Bowling Legend Wasim Akram, admitted his wife in Indian hospitals to get her treated. :p:

And we would keep flocking to your country. There is nothing better than milking mother India while kicking her on her butts. ;)

No one bothers to survey in Pakistan, and that's what saves you guys from embarrassment. Going by the interactions I have had on this forum, you guys take the cake, easily.

And surveyors were very kind to you guys. Only if they expanded the question to being ignorant along with being idiots, morons, scumbags and stinky, you guys would have surely made it to the 1st position.

Indians are ignorant. Many Indians in PDF call me Pakistani when I have "Indian" in my user name and the flags of India.

Many Indians in real life don't even know the history and culture of their country.

Back
Top Bottom