What's new

India is second most ignorant nation of World.

Before any ignorant indian comes and says the source is Pakistani lol
Here let me save the ignorant Indians some trouble -

(Reuters/Kieran Doherty)
Behold, the 10 most ignorant countries in the world - Quartz

This link is not correct its Pakistani, no its Chinese.
ok next question
How credible this source is? or
Pakistan having .........................................................................................

or

(Reuters/Kieran Doherty) Kieran Doherty is no body.

Please add few more if i forget

Yep we are so ignorant that we generate our Economy instead of regularly running to USA and IMF for loans and free Aid as our neighbor Pakistan .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please check the fact that who is the biggest US Aid receiver in this world and this survey seems correct:cheers:.

Don't know when being ignorant adds to your significance. Oh only in a bharati's tiny little wonderland. :)

:lol: They only do a surveys in the country that matter, the outcome of the survey doesn't decide which countries to survey and which to not!

90% of the international surveys give Pakistan and miss, and that somehow makes Pakistanis feel that they are better than Indians.

Its like Papua New Guinea laughing at the Indian cricket team for losing the world cup semi finals :rofl:

Yeah significant countries like Peru, Mexico, New Zealand. Good work bharati. You have a strong logic here. :haha:

Nope significant countries like the G7, G20, BRICS. Not the countries that top the FSI.

Yes and we are not fulfill ignorant criteria requirements.

First be significant enough to be surveyed, then we ll talk. :lol:

Nope significant countries like the G7, G20, BRICS. Not the countries that top the FSI.

So when are you going to fight a war with another "significant" country Peru to achieve world dominance? :rofl:

The day you guys will become significant enough to be surveyed, never. :haha:

Obviously China, Russia, UK, USA etc are not significant enough to be part of this survey and make it to the top 10. I agree bharati. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom