What's new

India is second most ignorant nation of World.

Who cares?
by the way can anyone beat US? :LOL:

you know the video is funny but the last joke , Invasion of a Central Asian country ... and people saying they support without knowing or confirming anything is pretty alarming ... i wonder what US people think about Iraq invasion ...

Funny thing is, the survey including 33 countries and India was ranked number 2 and now we are ranked most ignorant people on earth. What happened to163 countries missing in the list. The brits are going bonkers :)

Or is it because they only surveyed the most important countries in the world, funny Pak is not in the list.
Don't take it to heart such studies keep surfacing. I my personal opinion my fellow Americans are more stupid than any major nationality at any given time.

5 of the top 10 are Latin American countries :o:

View attachment 276851

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: A London-based market research firm has ranked India as the second most ignorant nation in the world.

Ipsos MORI conducted a survey in which they polled 25,000 people in 33 countries and found that while people “over-estimate what we worry about”, a lot of major issues are underestimated.

Based on the findings of the survey, Ipsos ranked nations on their “ignorance” level. The “ignorance” level was determined by a survey posing questions about topics such as wealth that the top one per cent own, obesity, non-religious population, immigration, living with parents, female employment, rural living and internet access.

Although the survey did not specifically mention anything about intolerance or communal divide, most Indians answered the first question wrong misjudging economic inequality since they had no clue that 1% of the population actually possesses 70% of the nation’s wealth. Additionally, most Indians overestimated the atheist population to be 32%.

Further, India fell in the list of nations which overestimate representation by women in politics and in workplace. However, the Indian population seriously underestimates the rural population of the country and thinks more people have internet access than in reality.

The survey results were published online, with Mexico on the first position, followed by India, Brazil and Peru respectively.

Here is the list of the 10 most ‘ignorant’ nations:

1) Mexico

2) India

3) Brazil

4) Peru

5) New Zealand

6) Colombia

7) Belgium

8) South Africa

9) Argentina

10) Italy

India second most 'ignorant' nation in the world: survey - The Express Tribune
Not bad ...Considering the other countries on the list are all progressive countries in my view.....NO!....Maybe the survey discovered something that could actually mean something else.....India clubbed with the above nations is pretty good.

But Pakistanis lucky enough to not live in a global shithole called as India aka Bharat aka Hindustan.
So where do you live..in a Blow up hole?...Kabooom.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-charts-2015.pdf

interesting seems Indians were really ignorant on these questions

-OUT OF EVERY 100 PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MANY DO YOU THINK DO NOT AFFILIATE THEMSELVES WITH ANY RELIGION?

-Q. What percentage of the population do you think are immigrants (i.e. not born in this country)?

-OUT OF EVERY 100 PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MANY DO YOU THINK HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AT HOME EITHER THROUGH A COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE?

Half of india's population is more than the other nations populations combined (top 10). Any info on protocols and stats used to come to this conclusion?

Did any of you idiots checked the questions asked in the survey

Check out the following gems from the survey

How many people are not affiliated with any religion ?

How many people have access to internet?

How much wealth does the richest 1 % control

What percentage do you think are immigrant?

What kind of internet troll designed these questions

And guess what Pakistanis were not even taken for the survey

I have a Btech, a PGD and a MBA
And I won't be able to answer all the stupid questions asked in the survey

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-charts-2015.pdf

interesting seems Indians were really ignorant on these questions

-OUT OF EVERY 100 PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MANY DO YOU THINK DO NOT AFFILIATE THEMSELVES WITH ANY RELIGION?

-Q. What percentage of the population do you think are immigrants (i.e. not born in this country)?

-OUT OF EVERY 100 PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MANY DO YOU THINK HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AT HOME EITHER THROUGH A COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE?
these are quite difficult question, most Indians wont find any data after searching google for a while.
Only people who are ignorant are the ones on this thread. Its very different from asking general knowledge question. I am not saying Indian wont be bad even that but at least that's a fair assessment.

these are quite difficult question, most Indians wont find any data after searching google for a while.
Only people who are ignorant are the ones on this thread. Its very different from asking general knowledge question. I am not saying Indian wont be bad even that but at least that's a fair assessment.

Two parallel threads running on this.

Take a look at the overall reaction of the Pakistanis. Each and everyone of them are so desperate to see India in poor light, that they won't bother even if it goes down to the level of sheer stupidity.

As @Iggy already said, how many of them will be able to answer these questions for themselves ?

Back
Top Bottom