What's new

India is second most ignorant nation of World.

Yes the day you guys will be made part of this survey, you guys will be instant number one, inshallah.

No thanks mate, Your mighty ........ deserve that and even we try that we will never come close to you. So best of luck and try someone else may be Israel. Please asked their help

Nope they surveyed the countries that mattered, and the countries that have internet connection and most importantly electricity to run a computer and internet to fill the survey. :rofl:

Nope they actually surveyed the countries who are most obvious option for being ignorant. And this is not the report where you made it to the top. Here is another one:

Child Sexual Abuse: Top 5 Countries With the Highest Rates

Again part of this report due to your "significance"? In that case we wish more significance for your country. Enjoy this "significance". More Significance for supa puwa India. :rofl:

Nope they actually surveyed the countries who are most obvious option for being ignorant. And this is not the report where you made it to the top. Here is another one:

Child Sexual Abuse: Top 5 Countries With the Highest Rates

Again part of this report due to your "significance"? In that case we wish more significance for your country. Enjoy this "significance". More Significance for supa puwa India. :rofl:

Once again bit hard to keep track of crimes in countries which hasn't had a census in couple of decades. I mean how does one get to a per 1000 people figure, if one doesn't even know how many 1000 people there are in a country. But then again, one cant expect a regular population census in a FS.

Once again bit hard to keep track of crimes in countries which hasn't had a census in couple of decades. I mean how does one get to a per 1000 people figure, if one doesn't even know how many 1000 people there are in a country. But then again, one cant expect a regular population census in a FS.

What no "significance" excuse this? Awww. How cute that you actually used your puny little brain to come up with a new excuse.

What about this report? What about being slavery capital of the world?

India is now the world’s slave capital: Global Slavery Index 2014 - The Times of India

"Significance" or some other excuse? :azn: :lol:

Look who is talking the worlds most unhygienic place called Indian and its citizens, lol the poverty capital of the world. The toilet of the world. :rofl: I wonder are you also suffering from malnutrition you little Indian. :lol::lol:
Yep ,that is why Pakistanis keep coming to India for simple medical procedures and treatment,which your greatly Developed country cannot do,Nor can its cricketers,filmstars,artists,singers find work in Pakistan :rofl:
Like i said apply spit, because you cannot afford ice nor K-Y jelly when US and IMF,World Bank keeps buggering you again and again continuously.

Please check the fact that who is the biggest US Aid receiver in this world and this survey seems correct:cheers:.
Your Government receives USAID and frequently goes to IMF and Word Bank for Aid. Didn't your politicians take IMF loan recently?

And we would keep flocking to your country. There is nothing better than milking mother India while kicking her on her butts. ;)

What a shameless creature,You think you are milking India?
Ahh i can't wait to hear the Pakistani Patients curse your Politicians and what not under the sun,while praising our country,That is Epic.

You are flocking?Has some sense of self respect left or was it loaned to IMF too? ;)

Yep ,that is why Pakistanis keep coming to India for simple medical procedures and treatment,which your greatly Developed country cannot do,Nor can its cricketers,filmstars,artists,singers find work in Pakistan :rofl:
Like i said apply spit, because you cannot afford ice nor K-Y jelly when US and IMF,World Bank keeps buggering you again and again continuously.

Your Government receives USAID and frequently goes to IMF and Word Bank for Aid. Didn't your politicians take IMF loan recently?

What a shameless creature,You think you are milking India?
Ahh i can't wait to hear the Pakistani Patients curse your Politicians and what not under the sun,while praising our country,That is Epic.

You are flocking?Has some sense of self respect left or was it loaned to IMF too? ;)

If this was coming from an American atleast I would have even considered it the fact it its coming from Slums of Indian makes me laugh, guess what we have a worker in our home she is from INDIA. lmfao this is what you guys are lol. Please I don't even have to tell you about the poverty India has lol look at its people it is a clear reflection of how well nurtured you guys are lol.

If this was coming from an American atleast I would have even considered it the fact it its coming from Slums of Indian makes me laugh, guess what we have a worker in our home she is from INDIA. lmfao this is what you guys are lol. Please I don't even have to tell you about the poverty India has lol look at its people it is a clear reflection of how well nurtured you guys are lol.
LoL Worker from India in Pakistan,great joke.
Tell me can your doctors even treat common cold in Pakistan or do they need to go to India even for it,Because the Medical standards and Infrastructure and the expertise of your doctors makes me doubt if they can even cure a common cold.

LoL Worker from India in Pakistan,great joke.
Tell me can your doctors even treat common cold in Pakistan or do they need to go to India even for it,Because the Medical standards and Infrastructure and the expertise of your doctors makes me doubt if they can even cure a common cold.

LOL, btw do you have toilet at home ? :rofl:

Take it easy bharati. We would keep coming to your country to milk it. And we would also keep doing everything to shit on bharat mata. This is our strategy. Now whine about it. :D
Ab besharam ko kya bolon?,jo chal nikal be iddhar se bolne par bhi bhi baar baar aye aur bole,Hum Bharat ki Damage kar rahe hai.

No can get lower than this in Self Esteem,Hats off!:cheers::cheers:

LOL, btw do you have toilet at home ? :rofl:
I own a 50 acre Farmhouse and a 20 room house, My bathroom is big enough for a Neighouring countrys family to live in with Jacuzzi,Sauna and shower.:cheesy:

Now stop quoting me im off to drink some whiskey.

Ab besharam ko kya bolon?,jo chal nikal be iddhar se bolne par bhi bhi baar baar aye aur bole,Hum Bharat ki Damage kar rahe hai.

No can get lower than this in Self Esteem,Hats off!:cheers::cheers:

Hum to aisai hi hain. Tu bhi to is forum par aaya hai hum sai gaaliyan sunnai. Aik hi baat hai. :D :haha:

Coincidentally 3 best performing Economies are in this list.

Thanks for the negative ratings. Would post similar posts in the future too. :lol: ;) @MilSpec

Now Indians will troll by any mean ti prove them best and this report as wrong or biased. Its useless to talk ignorant people and this is some thing we already know years ahead of this report.

Back
Top Bottom