What's new

India is not a country of rapists: German Ambassador to India Michael Steiner

Add German Products to the list, Volks Wagon, Mercedes, BMW to Start with!
I think, we should now involve other countries. because it is basically due to england. They want other countries to go against India, because we banned English documentary. So it will be clever if we can use our purchasing power, to isolate england :)

One positive thing which I can think of, about this is that it has a very positive effect on brain drain.

I guess this discrimination abroad will cause the Indians to stay here and do something for our own country.

Too much distrust for such a thing to happen in the near future.

But in the long-term... anything is possible.

Right now BRICS and the SCO are good enough in this regard.

Distrust will be solved if their is a common purpose when we can do business with USA than believe me anything is possible.

Psy ops will be replied with Psy ops in west.

This German ambassador is just trolling... everyone knows india is full of rapist... and no woman is safe in this country... Rapistan

We don't import substantial from Britain but only about USD 7 Billion. You dont find products as "Brand Briton" which can be easily picked from mass boycott.

But Germany is all together a different story. Particularly their cars. They sell daman so costly just for their brand value, yes they are good but the price????

Doing just the one country will be enough for rest of the world, hope they will get what price they pay for maligning a country like India.

Yea its a good idea but is our country united enough to do that. Will it have an impact on them?

But if we start banning and boycotting their products then we become their official enemy. An example of one is Russia.

Yea its a good idea but is our country united enough to do that. Will it have an impact on them?

But if we start banning and boycotting their products then we become their official enemy. An example of one is Russia.

Yes infect you are right!!!

Because we have lot of Tweets about #adarshliberal hashtag on Twitter

B_v8fvXVAAI6QJF.jpg

##adarshliberal in our society!!!

Who cares for those products???? Yes they are top class, but price???????? Only Brand Value.

LOL why are you so hurt, when I support your logic of fighting BBC documentaries about India! Come on man, we are on the same side now and I'm just following your way of arguing! Who cares about the content of the docu, all that matters is, that they are foreigners and they have no right to make a docu about Indians in anyway!
Hurt? when i show truth?:lol: You are going around in circles justifying the Documentary.While you know she violated Indian laws and used the film for Propaganda,yet in the colonial Master-Slave relationship,the Slave is so suppressed that he/she cannot think for themselves and always look for masters assurance or the masters speak for them.yep nothing is wrong.:lol:

One positive thing which I can think of, about this is that it has a very positive effect on brain drain.

I guess this discrimination abroad will cause the Indians to stay here and do something for our own country.

So how do they get quality education ?

^^ LMAO loving the tit for tat. Keep it up.

What is funny is a Muslim from Pakistan acting as a Dalit. LMAO i am loving it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is a dalit Hindu. I have asked him many times, but he evades. But I read some Pakistani member praise his loyalty in spite of being a Hindu, that's what drew me to trying to engage him But he seems totally brainwashed ......

He is a dalit Hindu. I have asked him many times, but he evades. But I read some Pakistani member praise his loyalty in spite of being a Hindu, that's what drew me to trying to engage him But he seems totally brainwashed ......

Wow. Seriously ? @Dalit is a pakistani Hindu ? I always wanted to talk to one.

Wow. Seriously ? @Dalit is a pakistani Hindu ? I always wanted to talk to one.

Same here!

And whenever I ask him and he evades, @Horus came to his rescue and told me to mind my business.

They think we are going to troll. For me its completely curiosity. There is so much I want to ask him. But obviously he cannot answer openly here.

Back
Top Bottom