What's new

India is not a country of rapists: German Ambassador to India Michael Steiner

He is a dalit Hindu. I have asked him many times, but he evades. But I read some Pakistani member praise his loyalty in spite of being a Hindu, that's what drew me to trying to engage him But he seems totally brainwashed ......
I don't think so. He very well knows the situation of Hindus in Pakistan.Forget Dalits,they are not even cared and exploited routinely by the Zamindars.He is just another Ahmed Quraishi acting as a Hindu reporter from Delhi. :D

Same here!

And whenever I ask him and he evades, @Horus came to his rescue and told me to mind my business.

They think we are going to troll. For me its completely curiosity. There is so much I want to ask him. But obviously he cannot answer openly here.

That means he is not really a pakistani Hindu. Just a pakistani troll.

I don't think so. He very well knows the situation of Hindus in Pakistan.Forget Dalits,they are not even cared and exploited routinely by the Zamindars.He is just another Ahmed Quraishi acting as a Hindu reporter from Delhi. :D

Young and inexperienced, still naive and innocent, I got carried away. Thanks for the clarity.

What is funny is a Muslim from Pakistan acting as a Dalit. LMAO i am loving it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep smiling buddy. It's good for your health.

Let me tell you another joke. The same Dalits are considered low castes in your beloved India and they clean toilets of the upper castes. They are raped and discriminated. Nothing to laugh about that I guess.

It means that you're just a crazy Indian on a Pakistani forum. Meaning not on your dads lawn. Behave.

Keep smiling buddy. It's good for your health.

Let me tell you another joke. The same Dalits are considered low castes in your beloved India and they clean toilets of the upper castes. They are raped and discriminated. Nothing to laugh about that I guess.

Why did you name yourself Dalit and string me along? I kept asking you and you led me to believe you were a hIndu. Why would you do that? What's your trip?

Why did you name yourself Dalit and string me along? I kept asking you and you led me to believe you were a hIndu. Why would you do that? What's your trip?

None of your bloody concern. I can name myself whatever I want.

On a different note, worry about rape in your country. It is getting out of hand. My name, height, weight etc. are all non-issues compared to your rape problems.

It means that you're just a crazy Indian on a Pakistani forum. Meaning not on your dads lawn. Behave.

:lol: ............:lol: ..........................:lol:

latest

None of your bloody concern. I can name myself whatever I want.

Not when you are misrepresenting as part of my religion. We don't want you in it, even in name. Why would you try to masquerade in this shameful way?

This is worse than national false flagging. You are playing with God!

Not when you are misrepresenting as part of my religion. We don't want you in it, even in name. Why would you try to masquerade in this shameful way?

This is worse than national false flagging. You are playing with God!

LMAO mirchi lagi.

LMAO I love it when you Indians act all funny and concerned.

Take a hike your third rate filthy pakistani. I only talk to Indians.

Third rate filthy Pakistani? This coming from a third world rapist who belongs to the worlds filthiest gutter? Having a lovely bath in Ganges? Go to hell as far as I'm concerned you gutter rat.

But why Dalit?

Why not Ahmediya? Or Hazara? Too close to home?

Or why not simply Shia?

Mirchi... LMAO. To set your ugly brown a$$ on fire. I'm doing a wonderful job at that.

PS. I'm a Hindu though. Believe me.

Third rate filthy Pakistani? This coming from a third world rapist who belongs to the worlds filthiest gutter? Having a lovely bath in Ganges? Go to hell as far as I'm concerned you gutter rat.

Stop begging for attention. Chuta nahi hai ....age bado. shoo.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom