What's new

India is not a country of rapists: German Ambassador to India Michael Steiner

Stop begging for attention. Chuta nahi hai ....age bado. shoo.

LMAO chup ho saale. Is Indian mirasi ko dekho. Pakistani forum par a kar Pakistaniyo ke saath baat nahin karna chaahta. Tu keyse baat nahin karega... Me dekhtaa hoo saale.

What is there to believe? Of course you are Hindus. All sub-continental Muslims are.

LMAO Yep, just like all Indians are rapists.

Keep smiling buddy. It's good for your health.

Let me tell you another joke. The same Dalits are considered low castes in your beloved India and they clean toilets of the upper castes. They are raped and discriminated. Nothing to laugh about that I guess.
What i find it funny is, at least we have rules in India and there are political parties in India who are Dalits or supports them.They have reservations in jobs,education in India.
What do you have ? government jobs are out of the picture i guess for you.When Hindus and Sikhs are coming in hordes to seek asylum i can only understand what your plight is.
So please, stop masquerading.

LMAO I love it when you Indians act all funny and concerned.

Because that is the truth, we don't act like Pakistan does who sheds crocodile tears for Indian Muslims, but won't have anything to do with giving them Asylum.All talk, no real work.
While India gives Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan asylum.That is a reality, We do what we say, Not talk rhetoric.
So yes we are concerned for Hindus of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

What i find it funny is, at least we have rules in India and there are political parties in India who are Dalits or supports them.They have reservations in jobs,education in India.
What do you have ? government jobs are out of the picture i guess for you.When Hindus and Sikhs are coming in hordes to seek asylum i can only understand what your plight is.

Sure thing buddy. Keep telling that to yourself. The world knows differently. You Indians like to boast how good you are when in reality it is quite the opposite. The rape incidents have exposed India to the bone. Your own women are disgusted by the likes of you. They don't feel safe in their country. Have you watched youtube lately? Check the news buddy. India is making headlines for all the wrong reasons. Your denial won't change this fact.

Rape is past time activity in your country I'm afraid. I would rather pose this question to your own people. LMAO
A exploited person themselves,won't make fun of the nation which gives equal rights and reservations to Dalits.
How many Dalit CM's did Pakistan have?or for that matter how many Hindu CM's did Pakistan have?
:lol:
Proves my point ,Good acting ;)

A exploited person themselves,won't make fun of the nation which gives equal rights and reservations to Dalits.
How many Dalit CM's did Pakistan have?or for that matter how many Hindu CM's did Pakistan have?
:lol:
Proves my point ,Good acting ;)

LMAO What you smoking buddy? You seem too high on something. LMAO Quit smoking and face the facts. India isn't as incredible as you're trying to portray it to us.

You seem fixated on this rape thing. Hope everything ok .....

He is a Hindu born in Pakistan. How can he respect India. Kuch to sharam karo , uspe kya beet rhi hogi. ;)

LMAO I love it when you Indians act all funny and concerned.

Third rate filthy Pakistani? This coming from a third world rapist who belongs to the worlds filthiest gutter? Having a lovely bath in Ganges? Go to hell as far as I'm concerned you gutter rat.

Mirchi... LMAO. To set your ugly brown a$$ on fire. I'm doing a wonderful job at that.

PS. I'm a Hindu though. Believe me.
Only a Pakistani will make fun of Brown skin Indians and thinks of himself as white skinned individual.
This coming from a supposed Dalit, who is stereotyped by Pakistanis as Kaloos etc. and him making fun of Ganges, shows he thinks himself as white skinned and somewhat superior to other Hindus,Hence proved, he is not a Hindu. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom