What's new

India is not a country of rapists: German Ambassador to India Michael Steiner

Perhaps it will need Indian students thrown out of trains for us to realize what's at stake. Even then I am sure there will be (among Indians) those who will blame the Indians for getting on the general compartment as opposed to the rapist compartments.

You are an eternal optimist.

Times of India just a couple of days ago celebrated Nirbhaya rape festival ,oops Women's day with an article

'Our Women's day plan? We'll all gather and watch the Nirbhaya's film'

Since ToI does not put up Delhi times article online, I would load some snapshots of that paper

Photo0001.jpg
Photo0003.jpg
Photo0004.jpg
Photo0005.jpg
Photo0006.jpg
Photo0007.jpg
Photo0008.jpg
Photo0009.jpg

Last edited:
You are an eternal optimist.

Times of India just a couple of days ago celebrated Nirbhaya rape festival ,oops Women's day with an article

'Our Women's day plan? We'll all gather and watch the Nirbhaya's film'

Sice ToI does not put up Delhi times article , I would load some snapshots of that paper

Following on

Photo0010.jpg

This is not a new war. We have been a victim of it for the last 200 years.

Every wonder why Indians were not allowed into the USA even 100 years back ? or 150 years back ?

You will find China town in the US, ever wonder why you never find Indian town in the US ?

We have not been singled out. West has this attitude against all non-white races. Chinese were also not allowed.

Chinese Immigration and the Chinese Exclusion Acts - 1866–1898 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

We have not been singled out. West has this attitude against all non-white races. Chinese were also not allowed.

Chinese Immigration and the Chinese Exclusion Acts - 1866–1898 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

I am aware of this act. However it was double jeopardy for Indians. First the british did not allow it, then the US barred us. Same with Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc

Indians were not permitted to enter US right from 1790 :cheesy:

Indians were permitted to enter the US only from 1965, that too in limited numbers that satisfied a quotas.

Last edited:
They aren't happy to lose their dominant position in the world, especially to countries that are majority non-White and non-Western.

They wouldn't even accept Japan.

Whereas Britain and Australia are good and fine since they are a part of Western civilization.

Don't forget Canada and South Africa. They have a beef with the Slavs so even white Russia is out. But Teuto-Saxon Germany and Gaellic France are very much in (minus the gratis froggie baiting ....)

In west... when night comes, it means nang naach... not sleep. If that's liberalisation , then i am better being non liberal.

isliye badey buzurg samjhatey they raat ko bahar mat jao.. bhoot ayega.

liberal log samjhatey hai... khud hi bhoot ban jao bhooton ke sath :P

Don't forget Canada and South Africa. They have a beef with the Slavs so even white Russia is out. But Teuto-Saxon Germany and Gaellic France are very much in (minus the gratis froggie baiting ....)

I wasn't yet born in the 1970's, but I have read all about the enormous fear that the West had of Japan's economic growth at that time. It was a new "Yellow peril" for them, culminating in the Plaza accord (in which they forced Japan to massively appreciate their currency) which was the end of Japan's high growth story.

This intense fear/hatred led to multiple murders of anyone vaguely East Asian looking in America during that period (under the impression that they were attacking Japanese people, there were several Chinese/Korean victims too).

Now can you imagine them making such a huge fuss if Australia's economy was growing in the same way Japan's did? No more "yellow peril"?

No, because Australia is like them, a part of the Western world order.

They don't like Russia that's true, but they never considered Slavs to be a part of the West anyway.

Ironically they still cooperate with Russia in space, meanwhile:

Chinese exclusion policy of NASA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice there is no Russian exclusion policy, in fact America uses Russian rockets to get into space.

We will always be the "other" for them, the good news is that they will have plenty of time to get used to it in the future.

I wasn't yet born in the 1970's, but I have read all about the enormous fear that the West had of Japan's economic growth at that time. It was a new "Yellow peril" for them, culminating in the Plaza accord (in which they forced Japan to massively appreciate their currency) which was the end of Japan's high growth story.

This intense fear/hatred led to multiple murders of anyone vaguely East Asian looking in America during that period (under the impression that they were attacking Japanese people, there were several Chinese/Korean victims too).

Now can you imagine them making such a huge fuss if Australia's economy was growing in the same way Japan's did? No more "yellow peril"?

No, because Australia is like them, a part of the Western world order.

They don't like Russia that's true, but they never considered Slavs to be a part of the West anyway.

Ironically they still cooperate with Russia in space, meanwhile:

Chinese exclusion policy of NASA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice there is no Russian exclusion policy, in fact America uses Russian rockets to get into space.

We will always be the "other" for them, the good news is that they will have plenty of time to get used to it in the future.

Do you think, a Russian China India union will benefit us Asians?

I don't care two hoots about what the gora thinks about us. I am scared to my wit's end about what the brown goras think about themselves.

Hold of foreign english media on Indian English media is greatest source of worry.

ToI ,which is largest daily by circulation, celebrate Nirbhaya rape day, openly mocks Hindus on issue of beef, campaigns against Deepawali on issue of noise pollution and against Holi on issue of wastage of water, all while promoting valentine's day with four page spread.

Colonial education system has turned our elites against us. It is the strength of our ancient culture that we have not fallen to War religions of Hebrew god. Every civilization from mighty Romans to animist African to Egyptian civilization has fallen to charge of War religions.Only India stood still.

Back
Top Bottom